breatheheavy

Pop Emergency! Britney Spears Teases Secret Project

Just now, Thecodeman25 said:

I thought that too, but i think she was just putting the location of where they filmed make me. It was also on a backlot.

Ohhhhh good point!! Hmmmm 

• Upvote 1

I do not think it is related to POM which is about to end. No reason for her to promote a handful of left shows... She is probably working on a commercial or a photoshoot. My bets are on the latter for a prestigious magazine. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

omg is it the Better music video?:scalped::scalped::scalped:

I would kill for No Seas Cortes or Do You Want To Come Over...

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, kejotik said:

I would kill for No Seas Cortes or Do You Want To Come Over...

After Make Me mv fuckery, you know the video for DYWCO will just end up being this:

Brit: "The concept of the video is basically, I call up this guy, um, that I'm dating, and ask him if he wants to come over. And my friends are over too and they call up their boyfriends. But it's funny and, like, female empowerment, kinda, because we pretend to be each other over the phone to play a trick on our boyfriends. So yeah, it's just cool and funny. Very cool and fun."

• Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, Tetris said:

After Make Me mv fuckery, you know the video for DYWCO will just end up being this:

Brit: "The concept of the video is basically, I call up this guy, um, that I'm dating, and ask him if he wants to come over. And my friends are over too and they call up their boyfriends. But it's funny and, like, female empowerment, kinda, because we pretend to be each other over the phone to play a trick on our boyfriends. So yeah, it's just cool and funny. Very cool and fun."

Nnnnnnnnnnn:triggered:

• Upvote 1

Calling it: New compilation album in time for Christmas. With the POM setlist (including Toxic remix).

Including a few Glory remixes and a couple Glory songs that will be released as singles in 2018 (at least DYWCO and MOTM).

Possible special edition with the POM show and the most recent doc on Blu-Ray. 

This could be the photo shoot for the cover and booklet. 

If its a documentary for her 20th Anniversary im here for it - plus a new single would be better. But britney team has trolled us enough, im not gonna hold my hopes up. Ive been hurt before :kyliecry:

• Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, TheGloryBritney said:

She was filming at Paramount studios 

:snapney:

not sure why, but her dress gives me an acoustic performance vibes 

• Upvote 2

Her little make up makes me think it's not something for her idk

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

not sure why, but her dress gives me an acoustic performance vibes 

You see what you want to see, dream on

• Upvote 2

Honestly anything but a Perfume. Why would she tease us though like that if it was just a Perfume shoot? It’s gotta be something else, right? 

Shes never teased us about a perfume shoot/Commercial....it has to be something more important 

• Upvote 1

“Usually I ask you to help me count to three but today we will count to ten because I will be in Vegas for TEN more years!”

:ohnoney:

• Upvote 9

46 minutes ago, jamaphone said:

Calling it: New compilation album in time for Christmas. With the POM setlist (including Toxic remix).

Including a few Glory remixes and a couple Glory songs that will be released as singles in 2018 (at least DYWCO and MOTM).

Possible special edition with the POM show and the most recent doc on Blu-Ray. 

This could be the photo shoot for the cover and booklet. 

You're beyond dreaming. New pictures? Singles? A Blu-Ray??  That's more work than her team will ever do.  

• Upvote 2

Apple Music is betting on a lot of video content.  Piece of me is written on the background in Japanese and the apples probably stand for Apple Music 

• Upvote 3

The scenery behind her looks very musicvideoish lol :ohcrap::scalped: but we will see :brityes: