Jump to content
breatheheavy

Pop Emergency! Britney Spears Teases Secret Project

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Electro World said:

Can someone translate what the Japanese text says in the background? :nocomprende:

  Hide contents

Unless someone already did :messbye:

 

It means ‘Part of Me’. So it’s POM related. Think this might have something to do with: A. The last show or B. Japanese residency. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Isla. said:

It means ‘Part of Me’. So it’s POM related. Think this might have something to do with: A. The last show or B. Japanese residency. 

ブリトニースピアーズ : 私の一部 Japan residency incoming :groovin:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something that has "part of me" related doesn't smells good... If it's something about POM let's hope to be some documentary about it... please... I'm not ready for POM 3.0

Even a new perfume is better... no POM 3.0 now.... #mercy

:gloria::wontcry:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it might be a documentary or maybe she's releasing a book? Hopefully she does another Stages, but a POM version with a blu ray + a buzz single. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

I think it might be a documentary or maybe she's releasing a book? Hopefully she does another Stages, but a POM version with a blu ray + a buzz single. 

That would be amazing. But I don’t see that happening. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kyros said:

can't wait for her team to scrap this too :triggered:

Don’t give them ideas!!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Isla. said:

That would be amazing. But I don’t see that happening. 

She kept For The Record a secret for a while, so it's possible. I'm trying to be positive. Lol

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apples, Flowers, Peter Lindbergh and Japanese Piece of Me... Hmmmm...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably another perfume or The Intimate Collection Part 2: Brintimate. It’s Britney, so don’t get your hopes up or you’ll most likely be disappointed. You should know better by now. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Omg I can’t. Some of the comments on Instagram are funny af. One was like, “Queen new perfume, noooooo” and other one was like “I’m finally happy that she’s finally doing the official music video for My Only Wish (This Year)” I’m dead :hahaha: 

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

If Britney takes her residency to nyc I’m going to be so poor. I’ll be at a show every other week.

Same :bang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you look at her IG, she also posted another random behind the scenes/backstage POM pic with the apple emoji. It must be something POM-related to end POM. Maybe she partnered with Apple for something? Maybe it's another app? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

here's my 2 cents , or 5 cents or whatever...

 

1. the floor is wet , meaning she can't dance , there goes a hope for a MV  :calculating:

2. there's a camera guy on a moving camera rod , which means a ''Video'' recorder :calculating:  as far as i know photos aren't taken like that :calculating:

3 . The set is ''square'' , which resembles what commercials sets usually are :calculating: a small enclosed environment 

4.   Japanese writing decoded as ''piece of me'' might either indicate a new residency in Japan?? :calculating: or she's keeping it as a ''surprise'' for us and doesn't want us to ''know yet'' and it's in Vegas again :calculating:

5. Bitch is trolling us hard by the piece of me in Japanese and it's something actually exciting :calculating:

6 . This is a ''secret plan'' by Team Britney to officially end her career after they announce that , ''this project was for a single but was scrapped''  :calculating:

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

here's my 2 cents , or 5 cents or whatever...

 

1. the floor is wet , meaning she can't dance , there goes a hope for a MV  :calculating:

2. there's a camera guy on a moving camera rod , which means a ''Video'' recorder :calculating:  as far as i know photos aren't taken like that :calculating:

3 . The set is ''square'' , which resembles what commercials sets usually are :calculating: a small enclosed environment 

4.   Japanese writing decoded as ''piece of me'' might either indicate a new residency in Japan?? :calculating: or she's keeping it as a ''surprise'' for us and doesn't want us to ''know yet'' and it's in Vegas again :calculating:

5. Bitch is trolling us hard by the piece of me in Japanese and it's something actually exciting :calculating:

6 . This is a ''secret plan'' by Team Britney to officially end her career after they announce that , ''this project was for a single but was scrapped''  :calculating:

getting the floor wet is a cinematographic trick to make the floor look shiny and it's always used in musicals

so yeah, it might be 2017ney, but it doesn't necessarily mean no dancing

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×