Jump to content
breatheheavy

Surprise! Beyonce Is Featured On Eminem’s New Single “Walk On Water”

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Yep pretty much, Skylar just sings the chorus instead of Beyonce. She wrote the song as well.

I just watched it and tbh, Skylar felt like the interesting part 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I just watched it and tbh, Skylar felt like the interesting part 

Yeah she was really good, I imagine she was on the song originally as Beyonce only asked to appear on it after Jay Z was sent the song. I’d love to hear a studio version of Skylar’s version if it exists.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Diamond Horse said:

that's great, I'll look it up

but it has the same structure as the official right? I am sure Skylar has the full version of the song too, like she had with Coming Home. Looking  forward for her to upload a video performing it. 

 

1 hour ago, Isla. said:

They performed it together at the EMAs tonight! I arguably feel like the song is better with Skylar than Beyonce... but ofc I wouldn't want to say that on Twitter in case Beyonce's fans attack me :orangu:  @Diamond Horse

 

37 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Yep pretty much, Skylar just sings the chorus instead of Beyonce. She wrote the song as well.

AND CO-PRODUCED IT ahhhh my talented FAVE 

 

 

her voice suits it so much better kjldbflzjsdf poor bey

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg Camila fucking Cabello kicked off the song from #1 on iTunes after just 2 days.

the song is predicted to sell 55k first week.

thoughts @cheri :tiffcackle:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Amazing.

My pen and paper cause a chain reaction, so get your brain relaxing :makesomenoise:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, button said:

omg Camila fucking Cabello kicked off the song from #1 on iTunes after just 2 days.

the song is predicted to sell 55k first week.

thoughts @cheri :tiffcackle:

Quality music always wins. :bang:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Isla. said:

My pen and paper cause a chain reaction, so get your brain relaxing :makesomenoise:

 I travel through your mind, and chill your spine like siren drills :surprisedney:

He was on fire back then wasn't he?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

 I travel through your mind, and chill your spine like siren drills :surprisedney:

He was on fire back then wasn't he?!

I know and to think he wasn't even well known! He's deffo improved since then though. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, nwonder said:

tumblr_ntvmhjGTTd1s57185o1_1280.jpg

why do you keep posting britney pics (random ones too lol)?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Isla. said:

I know and to think he wasn't even well known! He's deffo improved since then though. 

Oh yeah absolutely, he perfected his style around Marshall Mathers LP, although that's in my opinion of course! He had an amazing flow and there was so much darkness on that album balanced with his sense of humour.

I just love Infinite for it's rawness and thinking that he had it all ahead of him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Oh yeah absolutely, he perfected his style around Marshall Mathers LP, although that's in my opinion of course! He had an amazing flow and there was so much darkness on that album balanced with his sense of humour.

I just love Infinite for it's rawness and thinking that he had it all ahead of him.

Yeah I agree with you, The Marshall Mathers LP and The Eminem Show remain his best work. Not just his flow, but the lyrics on both those albums were great.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

why do you keep posting britney pics (random ones too lol)?

Trying to keep it Britney related?  That's the only thing I can think of LOL
:anxiety:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OF COURSE Beyoncé claims writing creds on this track when Skylar Grey obviously wrote the singing verses. Thiefonce strikes again. :imok:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, button said:

omg Camila fucking Cabello kicked off the song from #1 on iTunes after just 2 days.

the song is predicted to sell 55k first week.

thoughts @cheri :tiffcackle:

it's what feminem deserves at this point im afraid! 66c3efa5a55e1bae61b1afd185c53529--symbol

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, button said:

https://www.allaccess.com/top40-mainstream/future-releases

Eminem's album was supposed to drop today.

did Fart on Water bombing and a possible #2 debut on the albums chart get him shook and cancelling his release? :tiffcackle:@cheri

Erm it’s possible they might be waiting until 12PM EST as that’s when Walk On Water was released. 

Also Eminem is on Shade 45 in a few hours time so I’m sure something will be revealed then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not into that collaboration, but I must admit Beyonce sounds uber sweet, so much that mah teeth are rotting violently from only listening it once.
Not a fan of calling Jesus without valid reason but when Britney has said once

Oh my Godness :crying11:...

:xfactorlook: that melody sticked for life, I use it daily. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ummm is this a Macklemore song, tho? 

This sh!t is so bad, wtf :nopingout:

It's No. 6 on iTunes right now.. I mean, Bey might not carry a single but isn't Eminem a huge seller lately? Their names combined should have easily thrown (or held? when was this released) a no.1 iTunes by now :ineedthetruth:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×