breatheheavy

Christina Aguilera Is Unrecognizable In Now-Deleted Instagram Photo

I'll never understand how that "I got stung by a bee" lip is considered a good look.

I blame the Kardashians.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Royalney said:

I'll never understand how that "I got stung by a bee" lip is considered a good look.

I blame the Kardashians.

Thanks god i got big lips to begin with :groovin: But i don't get the obsession about it. :calculating: It looks fake.

5 hours ago, Royalney said:

I blame the Kardashians.

There is so much I blame on then tbh:brityeah:

But come on, Christina already had the most gorgeous lips, why would she do that to herself:wontcry:

• Upvote 4

I love the eye make up, masterpiece.

On 10.11.2017 at 5:39 AM, CrAzAY said:

It's weird cause while britney took away her baby fat cheeks, christina added them, while britney made her lips a weird shape, christina just made hers bigger. And neither looks right.

Also, when did christina get freckles? I really thought this was Kesha at first glance.

:nocomprende:

Christina always had freckles

07.jpg

• Upvote 1

I honestly thought that was an old picture of Gaga for a moment. :ohcrap:

On 11/10/2017 at 11:56 AM, ShowdownITZ said:

I don’t think she looks bad, some of you guys are overreacting :mattafact:

They always do when it comes to someone getting work done. :sneersmile:

• Upvote 1

On 11/10/2017 at 1:34 PM, Royalney said:

I blame the Kardashians.

On 11/10/2017 at 6:47 PM, Anita d*ck said:

There is so much I blame on then tbh:brityeah:

:haha:

20 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:hahaha: Can't argue with the truth.

Some sitting presidents would disagree with that sentiment. :Lshark:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Some sitting presidents would disagree with that sentiment. :Lshark:

Presidents, or politicians in general? :Lshark:

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Presidents, or politicians in general? :Lshark:

Well, all politicians lie. That's indisputable. However, not all politicians are pathological liars who literally lie about things that WE CAN SEE in real time.

Best example: On Inauguration Day, 45 said it was supposed to rain, but luckily God shined down upon the occasion to allow for clear skies. 

Meanwhile, in concert with this God-given lack of precipitation, his third mail-order bride was holding an umbrella, while George W. Bush struggled with putting on a poncho for at least 10 minutes. 

Like, does he not think we have eyeballs?! It's so absurdly 1984 that even Orwell would've thought it too far-fetched.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Well, all politicians lie. That's indisputable. However, not all politicians are pathological liars who literally lie about things that WE CAN SEE in real time.

Best example: On Inauguration Day, 45 said it was supposed to rain, but luckily God shined down upon the occasion to allow for clear skies. 

Meanwhile, in concert with this God-given lack of precipitation, his third mail-order bride was holding an umbrella, while George W. Bush struggled with putting on a poncho for at least 10 minutes. 

Like, does he not think we have eyeballs?! It's so absurdly 1984 that even Orwell would've thought it too far-fetched.

I still honestly believe his running at all was a bet with one of his golfing buddies that he found he couldn't back out of, in the end.

I can't tell you what that man's thinking, or if he even does at all. Every week, there's some new thing, some of which we were told and warned about long before the actual election. He doesn't seem to have many brain cells at all, tbh. So I could see him believing the people he represents are all the same.

• Upvote 1