Jump to content
Herumbra

Did you guy know BTI had a scrapped bridge?

Recommended Posts

I like this bridge, but I think its good that they removed it to slow things down

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It could had sounded good on the slow bridge before the last chorus tho.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, NewBritneysOnAMission said:

Love it :clap1: I need a full version now! 

Apparentley it has been out for a while 

 

It could be nice to change up the song though

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, I am Max. said:

It could had sounded good on the slow bridge before the last chorus tho.

 

12 hours ago, OnMyMiNd04 said:

OMG she should do this version in Vegas!

Itd be so AWESOME!!! :ohcrap:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like it... I want it for Break the Ice in Vegas (with the entire song, the first chorus with the new choreography and the second one with the beautiful old one... It would be a dream) :otears:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wut said:

Apparentley it has been out for a while 

 

It could be nice to change up the song though

How did Britney think Keri sounded just like her? :triggered:

Also, say what you want, but whenever Brit sings something, the song is ALWAYS better! I mean, I know it's a demo but it's boring af

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s also a remix that uses a line that wasn’t in the final version of the song. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, toy soldier. said:

How did Britney think Keri sounded just like her? :triggered:

Also, say what you want, but whenever Brit sings something, the song is ALWAYS better! I mean, I know it's a demo but it's boring af

I love how visionary she is. I mean, you're totally right. The demo sounds boring af, but she knew the song would be fire with her voice. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×