adrenaliner

What the hell happened to her lipsyncing?

Like it used to be very unnoticable and she used to be on sync, but lately she has been either very late, mumbling or not even trying :calculating:

I am usually the one defending POM and I like the show, but it's like she did one good vocal performance and now she doesn't need to lipsync anymore :Lshark:

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

who cares everyone knows she's nor singing anyway 

she's not dancing either so i guess she doesn't have an excuse for it :mj:

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

who cares everyone knows she's nor singing anyway 

It's really messy, if you're going to fake it at least try to look convincing.

• Upvote 12

5 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Ugh I don't know why I ever watch these clips, it just bums me out. :embarrassney:

It used to be better? :orangu:

It actually bothers me in Make Me more than anything.She keeps singing "you're the star that won't go out" but they are playing "sparks" :embarrassney: 

They probably changed the word last minute and she recorded it again or something but it's been a year and nobody told her :outwithit:

Her lipsyncing has always been noticable at some level because unlike other artists she's lipping every little word on songs.They are very well put together and produced pop songs.They have many layers and stuff (i don't know the terms but you all get it) and it's impossible to sing everything.Most artists choose only one layer and lipsync that.Like singing live.

I'll never forget her live singing from POM.It was one of the best few minutes of her career.She was very relaxed like she was 16 again.I hope she'll focus on singing more than dancing in the future.

• Upvote 3

It's like, when you're in your office, and you're pretending to be busy, but you're just wasting time on the internet.

She's so relatable. Humble queen. :mcry:

Resultado de imagen para tyra typing gif

• Upvote 16

39 minutes ago, adrenaliner said:

like here

even if you take that out 

in ttwe you can tell that she is lipsynching cause no one can sing  the Whoahwhoah part at once :orangu:  there were like 10 people singing that part of the song at the same time lmao 

• Upvote 6

37 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

she's not dancing either so i guess she doesn't have an excuse for it :mj:

you´re literally paying just to see her :jlostare:

• Upvote 3

38 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

She doesn't give a single damn about her show so we should do the same :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

what the hell are you talking about? she's improved in the last few months *link to a video where she moves only hands and hair* :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, joe sp said:

you´re literally paying just to see her :jlostare:

most of the time with bad makeup and bad outfit :tiffcackle:

45 minutes ago, adrenaliner said:

like here

Baby let me blow your man tonight :lollistare:

She doesn't know the words to a lot of the songs. It's actually sad. She records these songs and then never listens to them again, so she doesn't know the lyrics. She should take more pride in her music. 

This is what I've been saying for the past few months. 

We never gave a f*ck that she lip syncs because she used to dance hard and give us amazing choreography + perfect execution

Then, she stopped dancing as hard and continued to lip sync but we ...SOMEHOW.. tried to accept it

Now she doesn't execute the choreography properly, has no passion/energy most of the time, and doesn't even lip sync properly. I mean... what's left, really?

Can't believe these women are the SAME PERSON.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, danny1994 said:

It's really messy, if you're going to fake it at least try to look convincing.

She still makes money either way, so I don't think she cares.

She has been sick of this show for a while now, which is probably the reason why it's ending. If they do a new show, I don't know if this is going to change but maybe since she is all free spirited nowadays, it might be overall better than POM. We will see, I guess. I just can't wait till this show is over. Is it December already? :beyfedup:

• Upvote 1