Herumbra

She's getting her fire back again!

Giving it a little oomph for 4 seconds now that she has barely any shows to deal with anymore.  :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

The first DYWCO performance was also decent. After that she just stopped caring. :orangu: 

Wait what change on DYWCO

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

also, what chanced on SP?

I think it’s sad that we get excited over a few seconds of passion when she used to give 110% on stage for 2 hours every night in her prime. :beyfedup:

• Upvote 5

8 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

I think it’s sad that we get excited over a few seconds of passion when she used to give 110% on stage for 2 hours every night in her prime. :beyfedup:

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

This is really good but her fire isn't back by five seconds of sharp moves. 

If she did this the whole show and almost everyday than I would agree

1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

cant take her seriously in those fucked up costumes lol

ya'll gotta learn how to see the glass as half full people

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

This is p incredible and if anybody again claims Circusney had more energy..NO. I really think POM was the closest (at many times) to Primeney we ever had. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

1 hour ago, Chris343 said:

Her enthusiasm :orangu:

Basically.

3 hours ago, Herumbra said:

ya'll gotta learn how to see the glass as half full people

Half full would be Britney can't dance anymore but at least she is singing. 

Or Britney isn't a good performer anymore but the production, remixes, outfits, props are so good idc

Not she had energy for five seconds...think of how crazy and sad that is. 

• Upvote 2

Probably the best version of this particular dance break so far. The energy is on point. If she stays consistent with it, all she needs is a better choreographer. 

this is my favorite part of the show (except for the ass dance move, sooo cringy:gross:)

Everyone's been saying that every other week since 2008 :beysip:

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Basically.

I still remember screaming when I saw her do that final chorus. I really saw her old spark coming through. She actually danced proper dancing for longer than 2 continuous seconds and I lost my mind over it :feelingmyself:

And then night #2's performance was not so good. DYWCO was never as good again :nyheadache:

As for the MATM "break" posted on here - she's done that break hundreds of times and it's NEVER great. She barely dances during it. It's an EASY break and it last all of 5 seconds so Britards can kiss my ass if they wanna praise that lame few seconds :bichpls:

• Upvote 3

She always look so beautiful on matm, my fav part.

• Upvote 5

On 11/7/2017 at 8:34 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Now all she needs to do is be like that for the whole show and for every show.

No, she needs to be like that for the entirety of her next era. Put an end to this damn residency. I saw it, loved it, glad it happened, but it's time for it to finally end.

• Upvote 1

YASSSS! Is there SP one? I looove the choreo for that one especially the floorwork! 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Basically.

i get so distracted by this dated-neon.lights/theme... like seriously this has nothing to do with DYWCO rhythm or lyrics... the choreo is OK but the rest is just out of place in my opinion. 

maybe i'm overreacting but i was expecting something more to this great song since the beginning. it's my fav from Glory. oh well.

Just now, Maryy said:

i get so distracted by this dated-neon.lights/theme... like seriously this has nothing to do with DYWCO rhythm or lyrics... the choreo is OK but the rest is just out of place in my opinion. 

maybe i'm overreacting but i was expecting something more to this great song since the beginning. it's my fav from Glory. oh well.

I actually love the backdrop and the set design. I just wish the costumes were better. The dancers look cheap.

• Upvote 2

24 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I actually love the backdrop and the set design. I just wish the costumes were better. The dancers look cheap.

The only performance where brits outfit is better than her dancers :orangu:

It is great indeed, and it is a shame that some people prefer to focus ONLY in negative things and don't get to enjoy it. We all expect more from Britney in the future (live singing, for example), but we have to give her credit when it is due, and she has also been giving us GREAT dancing moments like this since 2016. Not even in my wildest dreams could I see Britney in 2011 dancing and looking like she does since POM 2.0. Keep up the good work, Britney!

• Upvote 3