DMVofficial

BOMT VINYL HAS ARRIVED!!!!!!

25 minutes ago, P'NutButterney said:

Those people that buy two (or more) copies will burn in hell.

2500 copies were pressed - buying two means you've deprived another fan of a copy.

those scalpers on eBay selling them for over $100 :crying11:

and even some of them having more than 5 in stock :wyd:

I always loved the vinyl sound effects at the beginning of "The Beat Goes On." Now that song is finally at home on actual vinyl!

I'm hoping UO releases a regular edition of BOMT on black vinyl. The special edition could've been a way to test the waters without pressing too many copies.

I foresee a box set containing all of Britney's EPs when B10 is released. Get that $tan money, UO. 

Why should I be sad?...because everyone got there Vinyl except me, I'm still waiting :britstare11:

Mine shipped but i  picked standard  shipping, it won’t be here til next Thursday.

4 hours ago, JustLuvMe said:

Why should I be sad?...because everyone got there Vinyl except me, I'm still waiting :britstare11:

Me too! My order status just keeps saying backordered and the ship date keeps changing whenever I check the status. It's like really Urban Outfitters......really? 

:wyd:

3 hours ago, stevenwoods170 said:

Me too! My order status just keeps saying backordered and the ship date keeps changing whenever I check the status. It's like really Urban Outfitters......really? 

You’re not the only one, mine said the same thing. I’m worried that means there really isn’t enough and they are gonna cancel the order. :crying2:

35 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

You’re not the only one, mine said the same thing. I’m worried that means there really isn’t enough and they are gonna cancel the order. :crying2:

I feel your pain. :crying1:   I'm hoping that everything works out okay for us and we get our copies like we deserve.

Has anyone in Montreal or Canada received their's? :nydisgust: I'm still waiting.

1 hour ago, Buslim said:

Has anyone in Montreal or Canada received their's? :nydisgust: I'm still waiting.

Me and I’m still waiting too. :crying4:

8 hours ago, stevenwoods170 said:

i feel ya pain too, hope we get our vinyls sis

15 hours ago, stevenwoods170 said:

OMG turns out mine is arriving today, just when I was starting to lose hope :tifftear:

I hope you get yours soon :tifftear:

21 hours ago, BKSTYL3 said:

Someone filmed an unboxing

bumping this because probably got lost on the last page

On 06/11/2017 at 8:02 AM, ubritney said:

Me and I’m still waiting too. :crying4:

I still haven't been charged. :(

I emailed Urban Outfitters and they said they are expecting a shipment tomorrow of the Baby One More Time vinyls. I won't believe it until I get my shipment confirmation. :staysalty:

On 11/5/2017 at 4:34 PM, stevenwoods170 said:

On 11/5/2017 at 7:56 PM, puppylo16 said:

14 hours ago, Buslim said:

I still haven't been charged. :(

1 hour ago, stevenwoods170 said:

I emailed Urban Outfitters and they said they are expecting a shipment tomorrow of the Baby One More Time vinyls. I won't believe it until I get my shipment confirmation. :staysalty:

At least y'all haven't received a cancelation e-mail. Don't lose hope... y'all get it ;)

I'm getting mine tomorrow. I'm so excited :wooney:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, stevenwoods170 said:

I’m thinking the same. The date keeps getting pushed back and it’s pissing me off. It’s ridiculous, how do they not have all the shipments ready? Everything is preordered so they damn know how much needs to be shipped and with two months to get it ready? Big fail on their end  and no excuses :lessons:

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

I’m thinking the same. The date keeps getting pushed back and it’s pissing me off. It’s ridiculous, how do they not have all the shipments ready? Everything is preordered so they damn know how much needs to be shipped and with two months to get it ready? Big fail on their end  and no excuses :lessons:

I just checked my order status again and it said it had been pushed back again by another day so I was basically lied to by customer service. I will probably never order from Urban Outfitters again. I feel like I've exhausted every means of trying to get a straight answer. It's all wishy washy and I'm not here for it. I'm hoping we get our vinyl but I'm not holding my breath :nyheadache:

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, stevenwoods170 said:

I just checked my order status again and it said it had been pushed back again by another day so I was basically lied to by customer service. I will probably never order from Urban Outfitters again. I feel like I've exhausted every means of trying to get a straight answer. It's all wishy washy and I'm not here for it. I'm hoping we get our vinyl but I'm not holding my breath :nyheadache:

I work for customer service not for UO and most representatives will go off information on the system so they probably saw the same date as you had. They don’t know any better tbh. They can’t control if whoever the manufacturer is misses shipment cut off times to they dont have stock.

That being said... I have always heard negative things about UO when it comes to shipping so idk... sorry sis

11 hours ago, stevenwoods170 said:

Yeah I sent them an email (well more like a rant and this is something I usually don’t do ) but I am thinking it’s never gonna come at this point. :frenchy: