Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Brichney.

When I was a kid(early teenage years) I thought this was a Britney song

Recommended Posts

I thought Mandy Moore's Candy was Britney

I also thought Just Dance by Gaga was Christina :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Brat2017 said:

I thought Mandy Moore's Candy was Britney

I also thought Just Dance by Gaga was Christina :tiffcackle:

a lot of people thought Just Dance was Xtina :hahaha:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean, it is a good song. I love the dancing in the video.

:Lshark:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Britney's Blackout said:

When I was a kid, I thought this was Britney

I even made a bet with my friend that this was Britney and I lost. 

Britney never whaled like this one :nonono:

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Britney's Blackout said:

When I was a kid, I thought this was Britney

I even made a bet with my friend that this was Britney and I lost. 

Why the downvote boo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was little I went to DWAD and there was this girl group for the opening act. I though that the blonde girl was Britney for half of their set :orangu:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest

When I was kid ( 6 years old) every blond pop girl was Britney to me :chershade:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

When I was little I went to DWAD and there was this girl group for the opening act. I though that the blonde girl was Britney for half of their set :orangu:

omg what was that girl group again? M2M? third phase??? I wanna say that was it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, STARTWINK said:

When I was kid ( 6 years old) every blond pop girl was Britney to me :chershade:

Same. Why does she look different every time?  :calculating:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MX3 said:

omg what was that girl group again? M2M? third phase??? I wanna say that was it!

If I remember correctly I think it was DREAM. Did they ever open for her or am I remembering wrong lmao

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ovoxo said:

When I was little I went to DWAD and there was this girl group for the opening act. I though that the blonde girl was Britney for half of their set :orangu:

SCREAM 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Isla. said:

SCREAM 

I was also creeped out by that fairy thing in the intro. I avoided looking at the screen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ovoxo said:

I was also creeped out by that fairy thing in the intro. I avoided looking at the screen

Well that was kinda dramatic tbh... :outwithit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Isla. said:

Well that was kinda dramatic tbh... :outwithit:

I was a very dramatic child. Plus I was like 5 :bthink:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Britney's Blackout said:

When I was a kid, I thought this was Britney

I even made a bet with my friend that this was Britney and I lost. 

Do not insult our Queen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll never forget when my mom took me to my first Britney concert in 2000 when I was 9 years old and I was literally crying every time she left the stage because I didn't want it to end and my mom just kept asking when "Genie In a Bottle" would come on - I was like :calculating:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/27/2017 at 7:41 PM, ovoxo said:

If I remember correctly I think it was DREAM. Did they ever open for her or am I remembering wrong lmao

omggggggg DREAM he loves me, he loves you not :blaughing: I used to actively consider myself their fan back in the day :gross:

I think they might have opened for Destiny's Child? I know I have seen them in concert opening for someone before. I don't remember them having any association with Brit though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's becoming apparent to me that I might be the oldest hag on this forum.......Britney def had not made her debut by the time I was 6:crying11:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

omggggggg DREAM he loves me, he loves you not :blaughing: I used to actively consider myself their fan back in the day :gross:

I think they might have opened for Destiny's Child? I know I have seen them in concert opening for someone before. I don't remember them having any association with Brit though. 

I might be mixing up my childhood cause I use to have their cassette tape back when those were a thing. He loves me he loves you not was my SONG:feelingmyself:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ovoxo said:

I might be mixing up my childhood cause I use to have their cassette tape back when those were a thing. He loves me he loves you not was my SONG:feelingmyself:

Lol oh yes I know all about cassette tapes. Now someone is speaking my language, I was just starting to feel super old. I had cassette tapes & hit clips galore  :brit:Do you remember those?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

Lol oh yes I know all about cassette tapes. Now someone is speaking my language, I was just starting to feel super old. I had cassette tapes & hit clips galore  :brit:Do you remember those?

Omg I had like all Britney's singles on hit clips. I had the karaoke one that came with a little microphone :cinderellaney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×