Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

#ImWithHer Lady Gaga Poses With Five Former Presidents

Gaga 2020.

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

Lady Gaga looked very Presidential alongside five former U.S. Presidents.

The singer joined five living former presidents Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush and Barack Obama for a benefit concert at the One America Appeal fundraiser.

“Nothing more beautiful than everyone putting their differences aside to help humanity in the face of catastrophe,” she said on social media.

The leaders banded together to raise money for disaster relief. So far, the joint effort has raised more than $31 million.

Gaga gave an emotional performance of “Million Reasons”; it even moved Clinton to tears.

Watch:

Thoughts on Gaga's performance? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Upvote 1

In before some people will start bitching about how dare she poses behind two republicans instead of Bill or Obama. :tiffdrink:

• Upvote 1

Wow, she looks stunning.

Also, I miss Obama more with every passing day. Seeing pictures of him makes me feel an emotion I can only equate to what I imagine others feel like when they've lost the love of their lives. Especially since he's smiling, looks happy and seems to have moved on. Almost too painful to look at. :crying2:

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Wow, she looks stunning.

Also, I miss Obama more with every passing day. Seeing pictures of him makes me feel an emotion I can only equate to what I imagine others feel like when they've lost the love of their lives. Especially since he's smiling, looks happy and seems to have moved on. Almost too painful to look at. :crying2:

I am not saying she looks similar to Britney, but her face her looks the most similar to Britney I have ever seen on her. This elegant a little Monroeish vibe :britdrown: I am being messy I know. 

18 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Wow, she looks stunning.

Yup, :idkney: but are You sure it's not figure from Madame Tissot museum? 

1 minute ago, falka said:

I get it. That's why it made me think of Britney, it is not that strange at all. I have seen too many Madame Pussot sculptures. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

I am not saying she looks similar to Britney, but her face her looks the most similar to Britney I have ever seen on her. This elegant a little Monroeish vibe :britdrown: I am being messy I know. 

I'm pretty certain her look was a nod to Hillary Clinton, actually. Clinton famously wore white, the color associated with the women's suffrage movement, when she became the first woman in history to accept the presidential nomination at the DNC. Then, she wore it again during her final debate against Trump. On election day, it was even reported that many HRC voters went to the polls wearing white as a symbol of their support. And then at Trump's inauguration, Clinton once again wore a white pantsuit, symbolizing the peaceful transition of power essential to democratic institutions. Considering this entire event was about embracing bipartisan leadership, it definitely appears to be the logical explanation for her fashion choice. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, LostInAnImage said:

I'm pretty certain her look was a nod to Hillary Clinton, actually. Clinton famously wore white, the color associated with the women's suffrage movement, when she became the first woman in history to accept the presidential nomination at the DNC. Then, she wore it again during her final debate against Trump. On election day, it was even reported that many HRC voters went to the polls wearing white as a symbol of their support. And then at Trump's inauguration, Clinton once again wore a white pantsuit, symbolizing the peaceful transition of power essential to democratic institutions. Considering this entire event was about embracing bipartisan leadership, it definitely appears to be the logical explanation for her fashion choice. 

Good to know! Now I can have peaceful and white dreams :) 

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, falka said:

CVAd_zeUsAA9dUz.jpg?quality=0.8&format=j

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

CVAd_zeUsAA9dUz.jpg?quality=0.8&format=jpg&width=980

She didn't change too much from poker time :) 

• Upvote 1

She looks great! I'm glad Gaga's back a lot healthier now. I know she's ready to tour again, and I can't wait to see her!

• Upvote 1