Jump to content
breatheheavy

Almost No Women Were Nominated In The Main Categories At The AMAs

Recommended Posts

looking forward to the American Music Awards this Sunday!!

One down side - it looks as though Britney Spears will be absent from the show. I figured, because of her Vegas Show. Still was hoping she would step out of Vegas for a night to perform on the show, at least present an award. Oh well...

Tons of names set to perform tho!! Pink, Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera  (how wonderful would it be if mizz Spears surprisingly joined in halfway through the performance!!!), Gaga and tons more. Defiantly looking forward too it!

If your watching Sunday, WHO are you tuning in for??

Me: P!nk all the way. Can't wait to see what sort of crazy air flips she might do.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BritintheZone said:

Ummm :nopingout:

exo all the way

tumblr_ot8p79WBvC1r0q8i2o2_r1_500.gif

GORL I'LL TAKE BOTH in one SITTING ;)  sprinkle some fuckin GOT7 and you got the holy trinity :lemmetellu:  
Related image Image result for GOT7 Just Right gifsImage result for bts blood sweat and tears gifs

shoot me i can't with them all in one post


(sehun in your gif :thirsty:)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, CashmereCat said:

GORL I'LL TAKE BOTH in one SITTING ;)  sprinkle some fuckin GOT7 and you got the holy trinity :lemmetellu:  
Related image Image result for GOT7 Just Right gifsImage result for bts blood sweat and tears gifs

shoot me i can't with them all in one post


(sehun in your gif :thirsty:)  

I havent heard of GOT7 :umsaywhat: (not that in the kpop fandom)

and omg!   :pumped: SEHUN IS MY FAVORITE! He is sooooooooooooooooo fucking hot 

8796a812ec1300e3d26f09afe4c88bc094e3559f

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, BritintheZone said:

Ummm :nopingout:

exo all the way

tumblr_ot8p79WBvC1r0q8i2o2_r1_500.gif

kokobop was so bad. it ruined my exo love but I still listen their older stuff

16 hours ago, CashmereCat said:


Related image Image result for bts blood sweat and tears gifslucifer_dance_gif_30_by_blake4monthsss-d

tumblr_m0waifYw2X1qmha58o1_500.gif

08bc6442086a1242c2110ba69f665ff9e3d1e912

:groovin:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Cant wait for all the boybands to fade into oblivion again. :forkit:

are you sure ? let me introduce to you our sexy bandit :

tumblr_n4ylpn7LdU1qhwguzo1_250.gif

1cdff6ca88be10f0999acf4eff8f6e43277888fe

tumblr_oq2kjkCUdv1wokwqro1_540.gif

finally

tumblr_ooyeopw4x31qg7ro1o5_250.gif ah he kills me with his eyes

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Kangin said:

are you sure ? let me introduce to you our sexy bandit

they look gay as sh!t and Im sure their music isnt impressive either. (before someone here stones me, I dont have a problem with gays but as a streight woman its not that attracktive)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

they look gay as sh!t and Im sure their music isnt impressive either. (before someone here stones me, I dont have a problem with gays but as a streight woman its not that attracktive)

wtf , Baekho ( kang dongho ) is one of the manliest kpop stars ever.:wyd:  I highly recommend you to search  for him but you are biased from the very beginning so:girlwhat:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Baekhoe said:

wtf , Baekho ( kang dongho ) is one of the manliest kpop stars ever.:wyd:  I highly recommend you to search  for him but you are biased from the very beginning so:girlwhat:

Kpop in generall is nothing im interested in and im not into asian men. So it doesnt matter how hot you think he is to me he is probably .. meh.  :forkit:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Britney's performance is a surprise one :mcry:

 

She's performing Better, Love Me Down and Just Luv Me to promote Glory :tiffcackle:

Yeah after a year and 3 months it's time to finally promote Glory :groovin:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet Ass said:

Britney's performance is a surprise one :mcry:

 

She's performing Better, Love Me Down and Just Luv Me to promote Glory :tiffcackle:

And closing with Email My Heart :kyliecry:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

READY FOR MY GIRLS TO SLAY AMERICAN WIGS :tear:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

JointThreadbareCurlew-small.gif980x.gif

SNATCH ME BALD GIRLSSS

Fixed* :sendinglove:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 3:35 PM, DMVofficial said:

Love watching people with no knowledge or experience with kpop bash it. True ignorance. 

"ITS SO BAD, IT SUCKS, ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE" :tiffcackle:
meanwhile theyre working hours upon hours for their fans and career and we got Britney twirling her hair and calling it choreography :tiffcackle:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2017 at 3:35 PM, DMVofficial said:

Love watching people with no knowledge or experience with kpop bash it. True ignorance. 

They been trying to make that group happen in America for sometime to no success.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Britney Spears will be a surprise performer. She will do a medley of Glory and announce the continuation of her new residency "Private Show:A Night with Britney Spears" starting Summer 2018 at Ceasars.

Leaked setlist:

Invitation :slayney:

Do You Wanna Cum Over :feelingmyself:

 Slumber Party :cinderellaney:

Just Luv Me :divaney:

Make Me :lustney:

Love Me Down feat. Quavo :prettyney:

Private Show :kisses2all:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CashmereCat said:

"ITS SO BAD, IT SUCKS, ITS NOT ATTRACTIVE" :tiffcackle:
meanwhile theyre working hours upon hours for their fans and career and we got Britney twirling her hair and calling it choreography :tiffcackle:

Don't hate on Britney to try to convey a point. Lets see what these boys will be doing when they are 35! :lemmetellu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×