Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

It's A Good Thing Miley Cyrus Hates The Charts, Cause 'Younger Now' Only Sold 33,000 Albums

The album might be good but woth how crrazy she acted people started hating her... it was her own doing sadly

and if she did really well and was super famous again she would be unhappy because of the fame. I mean........

But I'm glad she flop with with the music she actually likes.

It must be painful to flop when your target is a massive hit.

If you know what I mean:Lshark:.

18 hours ago, it's so much Better said:

kesha sold more than twice with an album as folk as miley with 1/3 of the promo and 1/3 of the money in the making

i am truly shocked

Kesha had the whole comeback thing working for her though!

Honestly this just proves that Britney isn't as bad off as we think, the problem is not enough of the general public know that she's releasing something because she doesn't do any promo......imagine if she did....she prob would pull off numbers similar to Gaga's!

• Upvote 1

She's being very immature and defensive. This album is weak as f**k and deserves to flop. 

“Who are you to tell me if my album is good or bad” 

Are you fucking kidding me?

33 minutes ago, Lemon said:

“Who are you to tell me if my album is good or bad” 

Are you fucking kidding me?

She clearly doesn't know what a music chart is. They measure sucess, not quality. :mj:

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

She clearly doesn't know what a music chart is. They measure sucess, not quality. :mj:

Quality is an important factor for success though. That's why you got albums like DAMN. and Lemonade selling like crazy.

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, brocklovesgreys said:

The saddest part about this whole post is how many copies of Lemonade were sold. Sad to see the direction the music industry is going in. Why do people buy that? Ahh. I'll never understand. As for Younger Now, it's awful. TBH, I'm surprised it sold as many as it did.

Why is that the saddest part?

3 hours ago, Lemon said:

Quality is an important factor for success though. That's why you got albums like DAMN. and Lemonade selling like crazy.

4 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

True but at the same time there's plenty of albums that don't sell super good by super talented people

On 10/10/2017 at 8:45 AM, it's so much Better said:

omg how did that happen?

glory sold like 100k and brinni is.. wel..

you guys know

I can't believe people still underestimate Britney. AFTER2007, she proved she can still be huge and she will do it again.

It's actually pretty sad it flopped. The material she's put out so far is boring though, people are probably over her as well. She is trying to redeem herself this era by toning down her image but it's probably too little too late.

didnt she say it wasnt an album full of hits, that it isnt tat type of album? im feeling that if something is actually quite nice it wont sell well because people want generic

2 hours ago, WilderWein said:

didnt she say it wasnt an album full of hits, that it isnt tat type of album? im feeling that if something is actually quite nice it wont sell well because people want generic

She did say she knew it wouldn’t be a massive hit or that the radio won’t play it bc it’s not mainstream and it’s not like what radios are playing. So I think she knew she wasn’t gonna get a million sales from it even tho I think the album is holding on pretty well on iTunes (#7 WW and #12 in US) while demi’s is free falling (out of top 30 WW and #20 in US)

• Upvote 1