Brichney.

Satanic executives - Updated with former Pussycat Doll confirming my words (Last Page)

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

This got messy:bthink:

It didn't, it was a hit thread and people were responsive. :mattafact:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Brichney. said:

It didn't, it was a hit thread and people were responsive. :mattafact:

Exactly. I still respect the good sis Brichney even though I would gladly sign up for decades of Hollywood sin in exchange for rescuing my family from poverty, and he thinks it's not worth it to lose myself in the process. :imcute: 

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I am fucking dying!!!! 

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Brichney. said:

I heard about the Eyes Wide Shut-themes big mansion orgy-parties too! I've been told they have sex with animals there too like donkeys and dogs! :gross:

children

3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

You sure? He is dead now, but still he did the same to the BSB, it is creepy.

He apparently did terrible stuff sexually to nick. There's boy band leaders who "take for team."

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

children

He apparently did terrible stuff sexually to nick. There's boy band leaders who "take for team."

I heard crazy stories about pedophiles and Satanism, witchcraft too. 

10 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

Why did the whistle blower tell your friend, the intern, this info for free? 

Idk, she probably was getting recruited or something. 

3 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I heard crazy stories about pedophiles and Satanism, witchcraft too. 

Idk, she probably was getting recruited or something. 

Can you ask her?

26 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

Can you ask her?

I mean, I can, but why are you asking? 

20 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I mean, I can, but why are you asking? 

Because why would the whistle blower tell her, an intern of all people, something so "important"

8 minutes ago, Gossip Girl said:

Because why would the whistle blower tell her, an intern of all people, something so "important"

She said it was an open secret. 

10 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Sounds like your girl was getting trolled af. What does the illuminati get out of people being sexual? Having sex isn't devil worshipping.  Any way why would they keep pushing Britney to have a virgin persona when she clearly wasn't? This is conflicting... push sexual relationships not true love (even though loving relationships often include sex)and sexy lolitas but they have to remain virgins past 18 because that's what matters! But they can't promote love and virginity! Idk. I just don't buy this. I think they would have made more impact and money had they stayed together like Jay z and Beyonce tbh. 

@Brichney. I like your threads about "conspiracies". People say they are open minded but then write stuff like this off as bullshit. Just because Satan might not be real, doesn't mean you can't worship him! Besides, the industry is dark and messed up and we will never know everything that goes on behind the curtain. Elite pedophila and cover ups exist 100%, what makes people think something like this couldn't. If you don't want to do your research and want to live in a fairytale utopia then feel free to do so, but remember you are most def being lied to. :mhm:     

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Brichney. said:

I heard about the Eyes Wide Shut-themes big mansion orgy-parties too! I've been told they have sex with animals there too like donkeys and dogs! :gross:

Was Slumber Party MV subliminal? :thinkney: 

Don't forget that politicians get blackmailed into having sex with children. :divaney: Don't forget that sex trafficking is a HUGE illegal business, 3rd most profitable illegal business I believe, high rank people are the main clients. :mhm:

Also, I'm a firm believer in the elite pushing identity politics (left right, black white, gay straight) onto us, to divide us. :mhm: 

Division -> deception -> easy control. :nothavingit:

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Brichney. said:

Open secret among who? Like anyone who works for the label, or the power makers only?

5 hours ago, Brichney. said:

Britney is not doing evil things. At least not intentionally. The people around her are. 

Did you never notice her doing some symbols? Like devilhorns? She uses her hands over her head, i mean what else could that be?

But i agree, most of the time it is the people behind her, she is just the face, body and voice, but now she cannot leave because they won't let her go, see 2007 what happened after she tried and i do believe that she realized she was just like a doll or a puppet on a string if u will. And i don't believe she ever did drugs. (Like people assume), i think they control the media, it is easy to turn down a celebrity that way, just write some bullshit, someone will believe it.

And i do think she would leave this industry if she could, but they won't let her and she wants her kids save and stuff like that.

I mean, even fans noticed she is not the same person but other celebrities just saying they love her and i do think it is because they know how hard this industry actually is and how it works.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Also, I'm a firm believer in the elite pushing identity politics (left right, black white, gay straight) onto us, to divide us. :mhm: 

Division -> deception -> easy control. :nothavingit:

Yeah, they have an agenda, i do believe it, but not like bad stuff, at least i cannot find bad stuff in putting gay people in tvshows for example.

I mean some people are just weak, they need something to believe in like the bible, i think it is more to guide people and be more "openminded" about things.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Did you never notice her doing some symbols? Like devilhorns? She uses her hands over her head, i mean what else could that be?

But i agree, most of the time it is the people behind her, she is just the face, body and voice, but now she cannot leave because they won't let her go, see 2007 what happened after she tried and i do believe that she realized she was just like a doll or a puppet on a string if u will. And i don't believe she ever did drugs. (Like people assume), i think they control the media, it is easy to turn down a celebrity that way, just write some bullshit, someone will believe it.

And i do think she would leave this industry if she could, but they won't let her and she wants her kids save and stuff like that.

I mean, even fans noticed she is not the same person but other celebrities just saying they love her and i do think it is because they know how hard this industry actually is and how it works.

I do devilhorns all the time, does it mean I'm evil person controlled by Satan worshippers?

She won't leave the industry as long as she's profitable, it's all about money, It's that easy
And money and craving for profit make people do evil things, even force someone to perform on stage
As you said she's got so many people to support, her family, managers, record label, everyone involved to her career, they won't let her go

Of course there are many bad things and many bad people around the world, but I don't buy fairy sh!t about secret signs and drinking blood (Okaay Satan worshippers exist but not the way shitty clickbaits say)
Sorry I know too many fake bigots and too many good people with Satan on their shirts :jolieoverit:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Dune said:

I do devilhorns all the time, does it mean I'm evil person controlled by Satan worshippers?

She won't leave the industry as long as she's profitable, it's all about money, It's that easy
And money and craving for profit make people do evil things, even force someone to perform on stage
As you said she's got so many people to support, her family, managers, record label, everyone involved to her career, they won't let her go

Of course there are many bad things and many bad people around the world, but I don't buy fairy sh!t about secret signs and drinking blood (Okaay Satan worshippers exist but not the way shitty clickbaits say)
Sorry I know too many fake bigots and too many good people with Satan on their shirts :jolieoverit:

At least they are doing all the same signs, all superstars which made me think the people behind the scene doing and include this on purpose. It could be anything.

But i think it is really sad if you think about it, i mean that is why we get this halfass performances, bored interviews, someone else is singing her songs (On her no energy album Bethany Blow) - She is done with it and she could life without the fame, she has enough money.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Celebrities are NOT part of the Illuminati, they are mere puppets. Many do that willingly, they know it's to deceive the masses and they do it, like Beyonce or Gaga. Britney's not like that. I believe she's used too but unwillingly. 

I also believe that her "brands" like the underwears and stuff are not for her, they are ways for her to make money for others using her name. All celebrity brands are that way. Also, her Everytime/BOMT/Oops Vegas set is obviously a reference to Satan's fall from heaven, once an angel, then fell into darkness. But that's a common theme nowadays in the industry. Shows you who runs the show. 

• Upvote 2