Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Watch Christina Aguilera Greet Oreo Cookie Contest Winners

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah, people are seriously exaggerating here with their comments (e.g., "is Christina bankrupt!?"), simply because it's a Britney fansite, the person in question is Xtina, and apparently we're still in the year 2000. Every single pop star does product endorsements, it's why about half of Britney's IG pictures (and the MM video) consist of her putting on that eos lip balm. And Britney herself endorsed Chips Ahoy during her prime, so I don't understand why cookies are suddenly so embarrassing either. :tiffeyeroll:

I know she does other things but it's shocking she is doing something like this. She always came off as proud. 

She used to brag about her voice being great all the time but she rarely does singing these days. 

I actually love Xtina but she frustrates me like Britney. I don't understand all their choices when they are so talented :wyd:

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I actually love Xtina but she frustrates me like Britney. I don't understand all their choices when they are so talented :wyd:

Agree with this 100%! 

• Upvote 1

Poor ha, how can somebody went from being one of the biggest superstars to this? I mean, even flopLo can have a residency in Las Vegas, and Xtina was far more successful than her. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

Yeah, people are seriously exaggerating here with their comments (e.g., "is Christina bankrupt!?"), simply because it's a Britney fansite, the person in question is Xtina, and apparently we're still in the year 2000. Every single pop star does product endorsements, it's why about half of Britney's IG pictures (and the MM video) consist of her putting on that eos lip balm. And Britney herself endorsed Chips Ahoy during her prime, so I don't understand why cookies are suddenly so embarrassing either. :tiffeyeroll:

But at least Britney releases albums, videos and tours, Xtina is only dedicated to oreo, no videos, singles, albums and her last tour was in 2007, I mean :whitney:

• Upvote 1

On 10/6/2017 at 7:15 PM, DJSLAYZEE said:

I swear she's gonna have her next album sponsored by Oreo

Her album will debut at the top of the Oreo charts. 

• Upvote 2