Jump to content
IconicShow

Femme Fatale Was Tragic

Recommended Posts

The album was great but the Femme Fatale tour was tragic, I was watching some full shows of it last night and this evening and she was super stiff, uncomfortable and the costumes were a mess. Great song list for the show and the routines we're basic.

Vegas Piece Of Me snatched both Circus tour and Femme Fatale Tours.

Evidence below:

Femme Fatale Tour:

anigif_original-grid-image-18957-1403798giphy.giftumblr_meholpJQJL1rxbnfyo1_500.gifgiphy.gifBritney%20Spears%20Perform%20Live%20at%2

 

Circus Tour (A lot of gum chewing and lipping on this tour.

tumblr_inline_ndgmwj518j1qm5jtm.gifgiphy.gif

Currentney

source.gifgiphy.giflarge.gifgiphy.gif

19b9h3.gif

 

Britney went from using fake spray on Ab's to now looking her hottest since 2002-2003

britney-spears-2000.jpg?w=1620&h=2000

Britney literally gave the world "Something to talk about" when she sang live 100 percent and sounded GREAT.

Britney is doing things now that she hasn't done since her early days.

Why be so upset at what shes delivering now when it's slaying several previous era's.

Glory slays both the Circus and Femme Fatale albums.

The choreography has gotten better, she's in AMAZING shape, in love with Sam, has her sons, career and continues to work.

 

  • Upvote 30
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got your point, but even if she was very bad at that time as a performer, the Femme Fatale tour will be in my heart no matter what. First time ever she came to my country. :gobaby:

At least, it was a very solid era, she delivered 4 singles, 3 of them very succesfull and HIAM is one of my favourite, as single and music video aswell.:mattafact:

  • Upvote 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im here for the lolz and i’ll follow this thread for the lolz because i know bitches gonna scalp eachother here already:tiffcackle:

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dissing FF isn't going to make PoM tragic ass look better:weusay:

  • Upvote 17
  • Downvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it really hard to listen to any of FF tracks, every time I make a playlist I skip most of it

 CFOtOke.gif

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dynasty said:

Im here for the lolz and i’ll follow this thread for the lolz because i know bitches gonna scalp eachother here already:tiffcackle:

rs_500x244-130922213458-tumblr_mtk2pc3ho

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the album but it was the first Brit album I didn’t feel a connection to, and her awkwardness through the entire era was painful.

 

 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The tour was a disaster honestly! The album while decent hasn't aged well because it was too generic and hit centric, I do still listen to a few of the tracks semi regularly though! 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I love the album but it was the first Brit album I didn’t feel a connection to, and her awkwardness through the entire era was painful.

Funny, because that was me with Britney Jean. Femme Fatale I took as her party child, just fun and sassy. With Britney Jean, it really didn't feel like a Britney Spears album to me. I was literally like :calculating: the first listen through.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The tour was a disaster honestly! The album while decent hasn't aged well because it was too generic and hit centric, I do still listen to a few of the tracks semi regularly though! 

Yeah the album had some good songs i love HIAM, TTWE, Inside Out, a a couple others.

Not a big fan of HIR, TFM, BFB and some others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Funny, because that was me with Britney Jean. Femme Fatale I took as her party child, just fun and sassy. With Britney Jean, it really didn't feel like a Britney Spears album to me. I was literally like :calculating: the first listen through.

That's cause the album turned into a mix of Myah and Will.

Britney was the prop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IconicShow said:

That's cause the album turned into a mix of Myah and Will.

Britney was the prop.

I mean that obviously explains it, but at that time of release, I didn't know that. So listening to the album for the first time really disappointed me because I had such high hopes for the whole "personal pop" thing but it just ended up being a dud. It was the first album that I didn't enjoy listening to all the way through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The tour was a disaster honestly! The album while decent hasn't aged well because it was too generic and hit centric, I do still listen to a few of the tracks semi regularly though! 

true, the only songs I listen to are How I Roll, Criminal, He About To Lose Me, and I Wanna Go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Yeah the album had some good songs i love HIAM, TTWE, Inside Out, a a couple others.

Not a big fan of HIR, TFM, BFB and some others.

I actually hate TTWE, it's the most generic song she has ever recorded! BFB is the worst song in her discography and I actually like HIR I think it's one of the coolest/more experimental tracks she done and TFM is one of my faves on the album! 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean that obviously explains it, but at that time of release, I didn't know that. So listening to the album for the first time really disappointed me because I had such high hopes for the whole "personal pop" thing but it just ended up being a dud. It was the first album that I didn't enjoy listening to all the way through.

I actually like several songs on BJ, what ruined it for me were the Myah vocals, production, Anthony Preston, Will I Am and how once he got on board he took over in a bad way.

There's always a song or two I don't care for and skip on each album.

1st album I skip The beat goes on

2nd album I skip Dear Diary

3rd album I skip Let me be

4th album I skip Brave new girl

5th album I skip Heaven on earth

6th album I skip Mmm Papi

7th album I skip trouble for me, how i roll

8th album I skip It should be easy, chillin wit chu

9th album I skip Coupure Électrique

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

true, the only songs I listen to are How I Roll, Criminal, He About To Lose Me, and I Wanna Go

For me it's Trouble For Me, He About To Lose Me, and Up N Down

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

I actually like several songs on BJ, what ruined it for me were the Myah vocals, production, Anthony Preston, Will I Am and how once he got on board he took over in a bad way.

There's always a song or two I don't care for and skip on each album.

1st album I skip The beat goes on

2nd album I skip Dear Diary

3rd album I skip Let me be

4th album I skip Brave new girl

5th album I skip Heaven on earth

6th album I skip Mmm Papi

7th album I skip trouble for me, how i roll

8th album I skip It should be easy, chillin wit chu

9th album I skip Coupure Électrique

LMB and CE are so good though! 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, lustwecantcontrol said:

LMB and CE are so good though! 

I don't hate them, I just skip them nothing that stands out for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't be upset over currentney be upset that the C Ship is on going with no end in sight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, McDonaldsFries said:

I agree with all of this, Britney may not have had her best moments with the Circus Tour or Femme Fatale Tour, but she did have the awaited renaissance that every fan and everyone else who was rooting for her in 2017. It began when she started showing more agility and energy in August 2015 during her POM shows. She then started to feel sexy again as she got her 2004 body back and started flaunting it all over social media. She regained her sexual confidence and overall confidence. She started being her old goofy self again and she started being more in charge. She then revamped POM, only to show better choreo (work bitch, slave, etc), added dance breaks (womanizer) and started performing internationally. She was a big part of the production of Glory and the album was well received by critics and fans and was doing well around the world. She did a good promo tour for glory and was performing in so many shows and award shows (I think the last time she did that much press for an album was for 'Britney" if Im not mistaken). She started caring about her career again. She regained the spark to want to tour again. I know a lot of us have said "the old Britney is back" at the beginning of every era since In the Zone, but the old Britney came back in 2017. she then sang live and spoke about the media in an honest way, and made international headlines. I dont get why people here give her so much crap. I feel that all of these amazing things Britney has been showing us lately are just a small glimpse of upcoming events. I am really excited for her next era. 

I agree shes so hot right now, in shape and the only thing holding her back is the C Ship. Britney is coming more and more alive each year and I wouldn't be surprised if she has more shocks in store for us. Who would've thought her voice was still great until this year when she belted live? The people saying I'm trying to drag the FF or Circus tour to make POM seem better have their blinders on. Britney has improved and at this time shes the best shes been post 2007.

Her voice still sounds great, shes still relevant whereas most her counterparts have faded. Britney is trying to do more and has been doing more promotion wise and even reminded us many times how much shes improved.

Britney is dedicated to her workouts, I haven't seen her this gym motivated since 2001-03

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we're just bored of POM i guess. :triggered: but FFT is embarrassing to watch. I barely see her smiling let alone enjoying the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Britney's cheese grits said:

Jfc the delusion in this thread :triggered:

x2 xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×