jamesedward94

Has anyone checked the views on Slumber Party recently?

It’s up to 70 million! Not too bad honestly!

Make Me is at 56 million.

And by the way, Glory’s sales are WAY better than a lot of recent pop releases. Yes, others from her time may be doing better, but she has proved to still be a strong force in the music industry after almost 20 years!

• Upvote 20

Honestly? It would be a total disaster if Britney Spears ever started selling less than Selena Gomez and company, so let's hope that B10's sales are at least 100k and up.

• Upvote 9

6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It would be a total disaster if Britney Spears ever started selling less than Selena Gomez and company, so let's hope that B10's sales are at least 100k and up.

:bigtime: 

• Upvote 3

It should be +100 right now tbh, her team should have promoted it more with actual televised performances :mattafact:

• Upvote 4

I think B10 will do quite well, the singles are deffo gonna do better tbh 

• Upvote 3

70 million on a good music video by britney spears is PATHETIC, and thats being generous im sorry 

• Upvote 13

2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It's not that bad, bitched are just being dramatic.

It's all relative. But if we are being relative to Britney herself, I think it IS  tragic?

• Upvote 3

I dont think B10's sales will be good. If Miley's album sales decreased 96% from her last album then Britney could do worse than Glory. I just hope she performs a lot this time around

• Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

It's all relative. But if we are being relative to Britney herself, I think it IS  tragic?

For Britney standards yes, it's quite low. But in comparison to everyone else, she's doing well. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I think B10 will do quite well, the singles are deffo gonna do better tbh 

:tiffcackle: That's what we said about Glory. Make Me did worse than Work Bitch and Slumber Party did worse than Perfume. The only saving grace was that Make Me did better than Pretty Girls. :beynah: 

Bookmark me, B10's TWO singles are going to rank in the top 40 and out of the top 100, respectively. :queenflopga: 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

For Britney standards yes, it's quite low. But in comparison to everyone else, she's doing well. 

About youtube for example - I am not sure. I searched of Sel's Bad Liar. It came out on June, it has 180 million and 2 million likes. Even Fetish has more views than Slumber Party.

Even Selena is doing better than Britney. How is this good?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Honestly? It would be a total disaster if Britney Spears ever started selling less than Selena Gomez and company, so let's hope that B10's sales are at least 100k and up.

But Miley is a complete different case and 'Glory' still outsold 'Younger Now' without a top 10 single.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Diamond Horse said:

About youtube for example - I am not sure. I searched of Sel's Bad Liar. It came out on June, it has 180 million and 2 million likes. Even Fetish has more views than Slumber Party.

Even Selena is doing better than Britney. How is this good?

Because Selena Gomez's main audience are the ones that stream music a lot and she's still relevant. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:tiffcackle: That's what we said about Glory. Make Me did worse than Work Bitch and Slumber Party did worse than Perfume. The only saving grace was that Make Me did better than Pretty Girls. :beynah: 

Bookmark me, B10's TWO singles are going to rank in the top 40 and out of the top 100, respectively. :queenflopga: 

Uggghhhh I would hate it if Britney's FIRST SINGLE would be 40th :britdrown: 

17 is somewhat tolerable :britdrown: 

1 minute ago, Invitation said:

But Miley is a complete different case and 'Glory' still outsold 'Younger Now' without a top 10 single.

Glory should be outselling Younger Now regardless... Britney is a much bigger name. Not to mention, Younger Now has no hits either. It would be tragic if Britney didn't shift more copies.

Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Glory should be outselling Younger Now regardless... Britney is a much bigger name. Not to mention, Younger Now has no hits either. It would be tragic if Britney didn't shift more copies.

'Malibu' is a moderate hit, definitely performing better than Britney's last moderate hit which was 'Work Bitch'.

Britney is not more relevant than Miley Cyrus, especially when Miley's last era was very strong.

It's shocking to me that Miley managed to sell less than Demetria.

2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Because Selena Gomez's main audience are the ones that stream music a lot and she's still relevant. 

Anyway, I am too lazy to compare everything, but could I think that Britney is not in the A-list and not in the B-list, but maybe somewhere in the C-list of female singers?

8 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Anyway, I am too lazy to compare everything, but could I think that Britney is not in the A-list and not in the B-list, but maybe somewhere in the C-list of female singers?

She's an icon, so I'd say way past that. Like, she'll forever get the A-list celebrity treatment because of her achievements.

It's just that she has been big through the physical and digital eras. But, this is another era now where streaming is the most important factor.

• Upvote 1