Jump to content
jamesedward94

Has anyone checked the views on Slumber Party recently?

Recommended Posts

It’s up to 70 million! Not too bad honestly!

Make Me is at 56 million.

 

And by the way, Glory’s sales are WAY better than a lot of recent pop releases. Yes, others from her time may be doing better, but she has proved to still be a strong force in the music industry after almost 20 years!

  • Upvote 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly? It would be a total disaster if Britney Spears ever started selling less than Selena Gomez and company, so let's hope that B10's sales are at least 100k and up.

  • Upvote 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It would be a total disaster if Britney Spears ever started selling less than Selena Gomez and company, so let's hope that B10's sales are at least 100k and up.

:bigtime: 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It should be +100 right now tbh, her team should have promoted it more with actual televised performances :mattafact:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think B10 will do quite well, the singles are deffo gonna do better tbh 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

70 million on a good music video by britney spears is PATHETIC, and thats being generous im sorry 

  • Upvote 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

It's not that bad, bitched are just being dramatic.

It's all relative. But if we are being relative to Britney herself, I think it IS  tragic?

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont think B10's sales will be good. If Miley's album sales decreased 96% from her last album then Britney could do worse than Glory. I just hope she performs a lot this time around

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

It's all relative. But if we are being relative to Britney herself, I think it IS  tragic?

For Britney standards yes, it's quite low. But in comparison to everyone else, she's doing well. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Pinky98 said:

I think B10 will do quite well, the singles are deffo gonna do better tbh 

:tiffcackle: That's what we said about Glory. Make Me did worse than Work Bitch and Slumber Party did worse than Perfume. The only saving grace was that Make Me did better than Pretty Girls. :beynah: 

Bookmark me, B10's TWO singles are going to rank in the top 40 and out of the top 100, respectively. :queenflopga: 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

For Britney standards yes, it's quite low. But in comparison to everyone else, she's doing well. 

About youtube for example - I am not sure. I searched of Sel's Bad Liar. It came out on June, it has 180 million and 2 million likes. Even Fetish has more views than Slumber Party.

Even Selena is doing better than Britney. How is this good?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Honestly? It would be a total disaster if Britney Spears ever started selling less than Selena Gomez and company, so let's hope that B10's sales are at least 100k and up.

But Miley is a complete different case and 'Glory' still outsold 'Younger Now' without a top 10 single.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Diamond Horse said:

About youtube for example - I am not sure. I searched of Sel's Bad Liar. It came out on June, it has 180 million and 2 million likes. Even Fetish has more views than Slumber Party.

Even Selena is doing better than Britney. How is this good?

Because Selena Gomez's main audience are the ones that stream music a lot and she's still relevant. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:tiffcackle: That's what we said about Glory. Make Me did worse than Work Bitch and Slumber Party did worse than Perfume. The only saving grace was that Make Me did better than Pretty Girls. :beynah: 

Bookmark me, B10's TWO singles are going to rank in the top 40 and out of the top 100, respectively. :queenflopga: 

Uggghhhh I would hate it if Britney's FIRST SINGLE would be 40th :britdrown: 

17 is somewhat tolerable :britdrown: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Invitation said:

But Miley is a complete different case and 'Glory' still outsold 'Younger Now' without a top 10 single.

Glory should be outselling Younger Now regardless... Britney is a much bigger name. Not to mention, Younger Now has no hits either. It would be tragic if Britney didn't shift more copies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Glory should be outselling Younger Now regardless... Britney is a much bigger name. Not to mention, Younger Now has no hits either. It would be tragic if Britney didn't shift more copies.

'Malibu' is a moderate hit, definitely performing better than Britney's last moderate hit which was 'Work Bitch'.

Britney is not more relevant than Miley Cyrus, especially when Miley's last era was very strong.

It's shocking to me that Miley managed to sell less than Demetria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Because Selena Gomez's main audience are the ones that stream music a lot and she's still relevant. 

Anyway, I am too lazy to compare everything, but could I think that Britney is not in the A-list and not in the B-list, but maybe somewhere in the C-list of female singers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

Anyway, I am too lazy to compare everything, but could I think that Britney is not in the A-list and not in the B-list, but maybe somewhere in the C-list of female singers?

She's an icon, so I'd say way past that. Like, she'll forever get the A-list celebrity treatment because of her achievements.

It's just that she has been big through the physical and digital eras. But, this is another era now where streaming is the most important factor.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×