breatheheavy

Only 166,000 People Tuned In To MTV's TRL Reboot

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i personally don't like trump but would i ever hate someone for supporting him? no i would not. everyone is entitled to an opinion. and he has made some good points in the past. its funny the left are all about peace and sh!t yet who's been protesting about trump non-stop? :tiffcackle: 

God forbid you agree with some of his points, that makes you a trump supporter :tiffcackle:

I didn’t even vote for him (voted third party) but he has made some good points. For example I don’t like taxes and agree with him that Veterans should be respected. Sue me :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i personally don't like trump but would i ever hate someone for supporting him? no i would not. everyone is entitled to an opinion. and he has made some good points in the past. its funny the left are all about peace and sh!t yet who's been protesting about trump non-stop? :tiffcackle: 

exactly, having opinions is not something to use as a label to attack ppl. I like and support trump for certain stuff he has said and done but everyone is entitled to their opinions. they want to support hillary or trump or whoever the f**k else? no problem, do it but don't attack ppl with pitchforks for their opinions lmao :tiffcackle: obviously not everyone will agree in everything. it would be boring to agree in everything all the time anyway lbr :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

*TRIGGER WARNING*

giphy.gif

Having to wait like 10min to rewind the whole thing back to watch it again is even worse. :triggered:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

Having to wait like 10min to rewind the whole thing back to watch it again is even worse. :triggered:

When scene selection became a thing on DVDs, that was a life saver :Lshark:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

:tiffcackle:

I mean 

flip flopping mess :tiffcackle:

typical politician, can't believe a word they say :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

When scene selection became a thing on DVDs, that was a life saver :Lshark:

I still use a VCR from like 6 in 6 months to watch old Looney Tunes tapes or old family movies that aren't converted to DVD yet but my god it's unbearable. :triggered: And the worst part is I never know, when rewinding, if I reached the beginning or it's just a big pause and there's more video before. :triggered:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

what happened here :tiffcackle:

This is the post that started it all :tiffcackle:

On 10/4/2017 at 4:43 PM, For Your Entertainment said:

Let me be the fucking adult here and tell you what ruin the good days and good times. The Millenials, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and the glorification of that lifestyle of not caring plus looking like sh!t with crazy fashion statements. You took your freedom of expression to an extreme to fit in. You took your neck and caused it more problems down the road. LOOK UP AND LIVE LIFE! If you notice the fashion of Carson Daly when TRL was at its best and then you turn on the new TRL the fashion and attitude. Its night and day. You basically took the fan to artist experience away with sorry to say like these "forums" like these allowing hate to be online. Meaning we have no more Britney vs Christina's or Backstreet vs Nsync anymore. Meaning your opinions and words are replaced by an emoji and cannot construct well-thought sentences The internet screwed with the listening to the radio, watching VIDEOS on MUSIC TELEVISION.I bet the majority of those who read this don't remember Napster? The youth ruin the Billboard Charts and the "#1 most requested video" of the day.  Remember what that is called and going to concerts safe without worrying about what happened in Las Vegas. Our diverse culture is fabulous and as many of the gay young men on here will not worry about their culture but more worry about being online and not going to their libraries to read a book. Nope, it's online! Do you see a pattern? I may be from the Carson Daly which I am proud of but you millennials and younger "leaders" ruin it. WAKE UP! Keep loving the Kardashians. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THAT FAMILY AND WHAT THEY REPRESENT!! KEEP GLORIFYING CELEBRITIES AND NOT THOSE WHO SERVE AND PROTECT YOU FREEDOM TO RUIN THE REAL TRL DAYS OF THE PURE LOVE FOR MUSIC! Do you know what is a VHS? VCR? Modern technology can fun but it comes at a cost. THINK ABOUT IT! 

EXAMPLE I LOVE BRITNEY SPEARS BUT https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britney_Spears_discography

LOOK AT THE NUMBERS IN SALES FROM BABY ONE MORE TIME TO GLORY. IT IS PATHETIC THAT THE DIGITAL AGE RUINED THE EXPERIENCE OF WORKING HARD FOR YOUR MONEY TO GO TO THE MALL TO BUY A VINYL, TAPE OR CD. IF IT IS NOT BROKEN DONT FIX IT. THINK ABOUT IT! 

• Upvote 2

I can't believe MTV actually thought a revival of this show would work. In this day and age this format WILL NOT WORK. What a waste of time and money.

1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

This is the post that started it all :tiffcackle:

why is he mentioning napster like it's a good thing? "bet u guys dont know what NAPSTER isss, too young to know that huh?" no respected artist supported it tho, especially lars from metallica

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, satanic cheri candy lotion said:

why is he mentioning napster like it's a good thing? "bet u guys dont know what NAPSTER isss, too young to know that huh?" no respected artist supported it tho, especially lars from metallica

Exactly, it doesn’t make sense :tiffcackle:

Although some artists actually took advantage of the popularity of Napster and released singles on it. Pretty controversial, but it was actually a smart strategy

• Upvote 2