Sign in to follow this  
RedBloodedWoman

Britney recorded two other songs: "Stay" & "Strip" during the same sessions as Touch of my Hand...

I interviewed Jimmy Harry (the producer of TOMH) last year and this is what he had to say about the songs:

How many songs did you record with Britney? 

Jimmy: 3 songs. "Touch Of My Hand", "Strip", & "Stay"

Can you tell us a little more about "Strip" & "Stay"?

Jimmy: I wrote "Stay" with Brit & produced the track. Shep helped with the writing a little bit. "Strip" was a song I wrote with Shep that Britney and her manager Larry wanted her to cut. "Strip" was my favorite song. I really think it would have been great for her if she released it, but such is life. "Stay" is very 'Ray of Light' era Madonna.

Tweet him and *kindly* ask him for the tracks sistrens, he wouldn't budge when I asked if I could share them when I posted the interview but if he knows enough of us still want to hear these songs after 15 years he may have a change of heart

Jimmy Harry

https://twitter.com/bonsaimammal

• Upvote 9

13 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

Tweet him and *kindly* ask him

I don't use twitter :snapney: but I would love to hear those songs like everyone here

I remember this interview. It would be interesting to hear those songs. 

59 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

This is like the third time you've posted this

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

Do u know something we don't

erOMK_s-200x150.gif

my bet is the producer wants the attention in order to leak them, so go ahead and request guys :Lshark:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

I interviewed Jimmy Harry (the producer of TOMH) last year and this is what he had to say about the songs:

I asked him, bitch. :imcute: 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

It's Britmas season! Never forget when @Britfan505 blessed us October 6th 2011 :cinderellaney:

OMG!! I can't believe it's been six years already..... Where did the time go?  :calculating:

35 minutes ago, maquisl said:

"her manager Larry wanted her to cut. " What a surprise :beysip:

32 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

It just didn't work, y'know? :sickofu:

That means Larry wanted her to record the song. :orangu: Jimmy wrote the song with Shep and when Britney and Larry heard it, Larry wanted her to "cut" or record a demo of the track.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Lyla said:

OMG!! I can't believe it's been six years already..... Where did the time go?  :calculating:

I wish I was old enough/ a brit Stan at that time, can't imagine the excitement of all the unreleased songs like state of grace and sugarfall leaking :Lshark:

48 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That means Larry wanted her to record the song. :orangu: Jimmy wrote the song with Shep and when Britney and Larry heard it, Larry wanted her to "cut" or record a demo of the track.

Oops. :britdrown: 

19 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

I wish I was old enough/ a brit Stan at that time, can't imagine the excitement of all the unreleased songs like state of grace and sugarfall leaking :Lshark:

Didn't State of Grace and Sugarfall leak all the way back in 2008, though? :gloria: 2011 was just And Then We Kiss, Am I A Sinner, When I Say So, Mad Love and Dangerous.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Oops. :britdrown: 

Didn't State of Grace and Sugarfall leak all the way back in 2008, though? :gloria: 2011 was just And Then We Kiss, Am I A Sinner, When I Say So, Mad Love and Dangerous.

Didn't 911 and Dramatic leak as well, o was it before that? Also that was around the time Jordan decided to share Love 2 love u right?

30 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Yeah, it was very exciting and also unexpected! I mean... a lot of times people claim they're gonna leak something, and either they don't do it or they do it but the song is a demo and Britney is not in it, which is a pity... To be honest I don't even remember which songs were leaked on that occasion but I remember perfectly how unreal it felt... at least to me! So many songs in such a short time!  I was so afraid that they could have been removed before having the chance to listen to them.

Finger crossed for another Britmas, sooner or later!  :)

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Didn't 911 and Dramatic leak as well, o was it before that? Also that was around the time Jordan decided to share Love 2 love u right?

911 and Dramatic I think were the month before or the month after. The batch of Britmas 2011 all leaked in October. Love 2 Love U was on Britney's birthday, and Strangest Love was literally Britmas since it leaked on Christmas 2011.

• Upvote 1

Omg I'm a flop stan. I just remember hearing that a bunch of songs leaked in 2011, so i assumed it was the original blackout tracks + others etc. That is for the replies though! :Lshark:

4 hours ago, maquisl said:

"her manager Larry wanted her to cut. " What a surprise :beysip:

Are we sure he wasn't saying "cut" as in record? Cutting a song can mean recording it, that's how I read it.