BritneyIsPurePerfection

Awkwardney strikes again

if she looks like that in her thirties i really dont wanna know what will hapen in 10-15 years.

american dad comes to mind
latest?cb=20160116212321

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

I laughed so hard at this, you guys don't even know!! :shadelaugh:

7 hours ago, jennyj said:

To be fair, they both look really bad.  It's as if they were in the middle of getting ready for the camera, but the camera person didn't even wait for them.  Or they were ready and he grabbed her last minute.  Who knows.  Either way... ugh lol

Idk, I don't think the guy looks that bad. He looks like he's happy and in the moment. Britney looks like she's been taken hostage...

9 hours ago, britbitch94 said:

Ugh the amount of sun damage that her skin has endured for her age is sad

Also doesn't help that logging is like they put every light in the hotel on her

4 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

1168662.jpg

:mhmsureny:

I don't really follow Avril, is this how she does all of her M & G*? The space looks awkward but at least they both look comfortable in the picture. Avril doesn't look like she'd chew her own arm off in order to get away at least...

*If this is something new, maybe Avril and her team realized it's better for the space to be in place or else Avril would be making as many horrifying faces as Britney?  Putting myself in both guy's shoes, I'd be proud to hang and show off that Avril picture. I'd feel like I got my money's worth. For the Britney picture, I think I'd be crying hysterically at spending so much money for something that looks so bad. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

I don't really follow Avril, is this how she does all of her M & G*? The space looks awkward but at least they both look comfortable in the picture. Avril doesn't look like she'd chew her own arm off in order to get away at least...

*If this is something new, maybe Avril and her team realized it's better for the space to be in place or else Avril would be making as many horrifying faces as Britney?  Putting myself in both guy's shoes, I'd be proud to hang and show off that Avril picture. I'd feel like I got my money's worth. For the Britney picture, I think I'd be crying hysterically at spending so much money for something that looks so bad. 

Idk tbh, might be old, I just remembered it. :verycool:

I won't bother with stating my preceding replies. He and  her got yours. [FULL-STOP].

How come do fans forget that? (with of all my love)

Are you ALL of you extremely photogenic as Brit is? i'm not !

We all have our days

I'm tired of that kind of pictures. :byebitch:

Like make an damn effort, smile, behave normally, you don't have to show that you're uncomfortable. The guy is a fan and spend thousands of $ to see her, and she's like "why you're touching me", "oh my god help me". Like bitch please, show some respect to your fans, it's the only people still rooting for you. :embarrassney:

• Upvote 4

she has the face ' i smell poop this is disgusting' :gross:

it is crystal clear that she doesn't want to do this anymore:lemmetellu:

even if she takes one or two good photos here and there that doesn't change the fact that she doesn;t wat to be in the spotlight which is a necessary thing to do in this job:outwithit:

furthermore i feel so bad for him..she paid a lot of money to take this as a result and he can see this picture for now on and his thoughts will be 

' hey this is my favourite popstar you can see that she hates me i feel so happy' :wyd:

britney take your sh!t together for once!

• Upvote 3

This is freakin unacceptable actually.

Fans pay thousands to spend 5 seconds with her and she gives them a photo like this??

At least take the photo over again!

I know I would be devastated if I ended up with a photo like this.

For that amount of money just fake a smile Britney! :lemmetellu:

• Upvote 3

I honestly feel so bad for the fan to spend all that money to get that picture...poor him.

Colin-Fan-Art-colin-farrell-33723886-245

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Diamond Horse said:

2-in-1 combo - I can make money and make my fans feel bad at the same time

58bbae6e3d320_gagafrownstabilized1-ilove

13 minutes ago, ohoney said:

58bbae6e3d320_gagafrownstabilized1-ilove

These are just my sincere thoughts, but I can't quite read what you mean by your gif though

But if you mean the gif (the smile) is a little similar to Britney, then I get it :quirkney: 

3 hours ago, LHR said:

I won't bother with stating my preceding replies. He and  her got yours. [FULL-STOP].

How come do fans forget that? (with of all my love)

Are you ALL of you extremely photogenic as Brit is? i'm not !

We all have our days

Are you talking about the fan, or Britney? The rude comments about the fan are uncalled for, but this is Britney's job. Don't offer the M&G if it makes you this uncomfortable, it's that simple. People pay too much money for less than two minutes to speak with her and get a picture, and this is not a flattering one. You can read how uncomfortable she is with a simple glance.

Don't make excuses for her.

• Upvote 3