Mc54

Britney Store: "Britney Witch" Halloween Tee on sale

Just now, indyRS said:

Doesn't Mattel or Parker Bros make Oujia Boards? Like fun for the whole family, living and dead.

:milkney:

Maybe this is a special Ouijaney board that we can use to summon scrapped songs and videos

Original MM here we come :letitburn:

• Upvote 8

26 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Maybe this is a special Ouijaney board that we can use to summon scrapped songs and videos

can we summon prime Britney and put her in the place of currentney? that would be useful :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Lilith's Sister Nicci said:

can we summon prime Britney and put her in the place of currentney? that would be useful :tiffcackle:

or we can scrap every feature on her songs since 2006 :bey:

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, Dynasty said:

not at you bitches believing ouija board actually works in any kind of way :gloria: 

I have my reasons. If you wanna go play with one, more power to you. :yaknow:

6 hours ago, Shadow. said:

its actually pretty cool merch, im impressed :tiffcackle: i've never tried the ouija board but i find the paranormal so interesting.

It's way too expensive for a shirt, lmfao, I admit-- but I actually don't have a Britney shirt, so why not? Same, though. I'm shocked it came from Team B. :hahaha: I have a few times as a teenager, but have stayed away since then. But I do, too.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, sea3chel said:

It's a little stitious..:dontlike:

:orangu: That reminds me of this scene from "10 Things I Hate About You:"

giphy3.gif

10 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

giphy3.gif

Omg :gross:

12 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

giphy3.gif

Ha ha. :giggleney:

Stole it from The Office:

giphy.gif

:yesokay: 

• Upvote 1

its a ouija board on a t-shirt. calm down, girls. annabelle will not come snatch your weave.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, sea3chel said:

Ha ha. :giggleney:

Stole it from The Office:

giphy.gif

:yesokay: 

Totally forgot that quote! I used to absolutely love "The Office" until Steve Carell left. Then I couldn't continue watching and eventually switched loyalties to "Parks and Recreation." :snapney:

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2017 at 10:09 AM, Spearsfan said:

I like it but not enough for $45. It's a tshirt....

Team Britney stop 

This. I wouldn't even give a f**k about the Ouija design... But it's $45... :grimace: 

43 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

This. I wouldn't even give a f**k about the Ouija design... But it's $45... :grimace: 

Sadly most artists shirts are priced that much. Given the quality you're getting, 20 is more reasonable. Don't get why they can't do it since the target and UO ones are even cheaper than theirs and looks 10x better.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I like the concept but the picture is so overused now. The it's Britney bitch and work bitch lines are so overused now. 

Her prime is overused now. 

They need to reinvent and make new iconic stuff it's so exhausted at this point. 

Look at all the merch it almost all uses the same stuff. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Sadly most artists shirts are priced that much. Given the quality you're getting, 20 is more reasonable. Don't get why they can't do it since the target and UO ones are even cheaper than theirs and looks 10x better.

When I went to Vegas I splurged and bought a $40 tank top but I'm not going to do that often. 

The tshirt itself at most is $5. So $40 for brand is crazy. I could accept this for little artists because that is basically their only way of making money but Britney is wealthy, at this point it's milking. 

• Upvote 1

On 03/10/2017 at 2:08 PM, BoyToySoldier said:

Or summon Britney's old face, dancing, and live singing abilities.

But then once we put "good bye" it's back to currentney.:letitburn:

2 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

When I went to Vegas I splurged and bought a $40 tank top but I'm not going to do that often. 

The tshirt itself at most is $5. So $40 for brand is crazy. I could accept this for little artists because that is basically their only way of making money but Britney is wealthy, at this point it's milking. 

I hear ya, I did the very same thing and got the rainbow tee. When holding it in my hands, the material is thin and half polyester, so it definitely worth no more than 10 bucks but I thought " what the heck, it's a good souvenir no I'm rarely going to do it again but dang, they could at least made it a bit more high quality. She definitely doesn't need the money but I'm sure the hags of the conservatorship do. Honestly she has such a big fan base that if they lower the price, there would be more people buying it just like when target sold out many times.  Her store never have sales or clearances, like how are they suppose to move merch? 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

I hear ya, I did the very same thing and got the rainbow tee. When holding it in my hands, the material is thin and half polyester, so it definitely worth no more than 10 bucks but I thought " what the heck, it's a good souvenir no I'm rarely going to do it again but dang, they could at least made it a bit more high quality. She definitely doesn't need the money but I'm sure the hags of the conservatorship do. Honestly she has such a big fan base that if they lower the price, there would be more people buying it just like when target sold out many times.  Her store never have sales or clearances, like how are they suppose to move merch? 

Her team is so dumb and money hungry. Don't they realize the reason her perfumes sell so well is because the middle class can afford it at Walmart, target etc 

Target sold well because $12 for a tshirt is reasonable. 

Some of the stuff in Britney's store has been up for years. Take a hint...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Her team is so dumb and money hungry. Don't they realize the reason her perfumes sell so well is because the middle class can afford it at Walmart, target etc 

Target sold well because $12 for a tshirt is reasonable. 

Some of the stuff in Britney's store has been up for years. Take a hint...

Yeah, I don't blame Britney at all. It's not like she dictates how things should be done, I mean she literally can't legally. This is more on the business side.  Her team really is old fashion and do everything old school. Even when the items were clearanced at the vegas store, it was only $5 off, like really? I feel like her instincts are on point but her team is always afraid to take risk and it's pretty consistent with even in her prime days where her team is always try to filter her. Like private show probably would've been unisex fragrance but her team assumes only girls buy her perfumes and they stick to that formula. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah, I don't blame Britney at all. It's not like she dictates how things should be done, I mean she literally can't legally. This is more on the business side.  Her team really is old fashion and do everything old school. Even when the items were clearanced at the vegas store, it was only $5 off, like really? I feel like her instincts are on point but her team is always afraid to take risk and it's pretty consistent with even in her prime days where her team is always try to filter her. Like private show probably would've been unisex fragrance but her team assumes only girls buy her perfumes and they stick to that formula. 

They should know her audience but I'm not shocked because they haven't cared or communicated with us for years. It's showing. 

Most of her hardcore fans these days are male. They should see this by the meet and greets but they pick not to care tbh 

They just see dollar signs 

• Upvote 1