Infinity.

Why are straight men so hot?

Forbidden fruit mentality + masculinity. :verycool: Simple math. Though straight men don't do anything special for me personally, seeing guys with their kids melts me though. :snapney: 

• Upvote 1

And I'm a straight girl so I stand a good chance :soyeah: 

• Upvote 1

This is funny because the other day my straight friend was telling me that why all the gay guys are hot and I told her that I also think straight men are hot as well lol

I think it really is a "Forbidden fruit mentality" type of situation here with everyone (gay or str8)

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, BraveGraphics said:

This is funny because the other day my straight friend was telling me that why all the gay guys are hot and I told her that I also think straight men are hot as well lol

I think it really is a "Forbidden fruit mentality" type of situation here with everyone (gay or str8)

+ some gay/bi guys love to think they can "convert" a straight guy. :gloria:

• Upvote 1

Just now, If U Seek Me said:

That I don't know about lol :orangu:

2 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

That's usually just delusional high schoolers. I was one of them, yikes. Point is everyone is different and just because a straight guy was curious enough to let you suck their d*ck, doesn't mean you "converted" anyone. :queenriri:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

That's usually just delusional high schoolers. I was one of them, yikes. Point is everyone is different and just because a straight guy was curious enough to let you suck their d*ck, doesn't mean you "converted" anyone. :queenriri:

You converted them if they test pos for diseases

:crying1:

Just now, delicious.fried.chicken said:

You converted them if they test pos for diseases

:crying1:

Are you talking sh!t :bey:

16 hours ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

The masculinity is the reason I believe. But girl you gotta chill :ricackle:

I don't think straight people are all more masculine, but i think they pretend they are, because they want to get noticed by girls.

It's a stupid cliche and more like stereotyping gays, in reality i saw some of them are way more masculine than straight dudes. #SorryNotSorry

My theory in general is, that some uneducated straight people telling this (all gays are so feminine) so that the straight guys don't have to question their sexuality.

I could be wrong tho. :mattafact:

On 2017.10.2. at 11:36 PM, Alexanda said:

I don't think straight people are all more masculine, but i think they pretend they are, because they want to get noticed by girls.

It's a stupid cliche and more like stereotyping gays, in reality i saw some of them are way more masculine than straight dudes. #SorryNotSorry

My theory in general is, that some uneducated straight people telling this (all gays are so feminine) so that the straight guys don't have to question their sexuality.

I could be wrong tho. :mattafact:

Kinda true, masculinity is more fragile than a Fabergé. :snooptoya: