Lemon

I had a date last night (Britney-related / share your stories)

I had a date last night, and the guy turns out to be a Myah Marie fan. He didn't know Marie does background vocals for Britney and was playing me his favorite songs, like “Feet on the Ground” and “Candy from Strangers”. So there's real people in the world who actually listen to Myah Marie songs and think she's good. I said no word about the Britney Jean fiasco.

Have you had similar stories? Please share them!

• Upvote 2

Similar stories? Sis, you just met the sole Myah Marie fan in the world. :whitney: No one can top that. :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 15

I went on a few dates with this guy. First date we talked about music and on the second when I met up with him, he burned me a copy of BJ right when it leaked. 

Ironic thing is, I was late for the second date because I was burning a copy of it at home for mysef to listen to on the drive there:urite:

We didn't go past 3 dates, he was pushy and kinda a puss honestly. I thought it was sweet that he burned me the cd though! 

• Upvote 1

I once went on a date with will.i.am and asked him about Myah. He said she's lovely in the studio and very easy to work with but prefers to be called Britney when she's working to maintain the illusion :brityes:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Isn't myah famous among drag queens. She was featured on a ru Paul track.

She's frequently on Drag Race (vocally, I mean), so yes.

i thought myah was just a background/demo singer :weirdmeout: didn't realize she had music of her own

but i almost got my first kiss with the guy i was dancing with during britney night at a club

didn't happen tho bc i wasn't into him :cutesybrit:

Yeah I listen to Myah too and I like her music. I liked her Long before she started to work with Britney 

17 hours ago, ALLEYESONUS! said:

I once got this guy on grindr to buy Make me, then I blocked him :urite: 

Well played sis :urite:

• Upvote 2

20 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Isn't myah famous among drag queens. She was featured on a ru Paul track.

She's a friend of Ru's ex producer, but that's it. She's not popular in the drag world or anything. 

I remember on a date I went on Britney kept following me everywhere. I saw the videos for Make Me (:triggered:) and Do Somethin' playing, along with hearing My Prerogative. And these were all in separate venues from each other. I was shook!

3 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

I remember on a date I went on Britney kept following me everywhere. I saw the videos for Make Me (:triggered:) and Do Somethin' playing, along with hearing My Prerogative. And these were all in separate venues from each other. I was shook!

Are u with the person you went on a date with? I would've taken Britney showing herself as a sign.