breatheheavy

BreatheHeavy Presents The ‘Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two’ Drinking Game

1 minute ago, Lilith said:

You just proved once AGAIN how much of an IDIOT you are :tiffcackle:

I think you were supposed to put "IN" before idiot there, sis. 

:britdrown::britdrown: 

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lmfaooooooooo why would I need to post anything after you basically just insulted yourself on your own post? 

You did THAT, sister :britdrown::britdrown:

How did I insult myself with literally writing what YOU would write since you have ALREADY written the exact same things before to me? It's your words not mine. It's not the first time sweetie get your memory checked  :tiffcackle: Your history says otherwise. Show me how you will hide this tho :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I think you were supposed to put "IN" before idiot there, sis. 

:britdrown::britdrown: 

yes everything others say to u goes IN ur ear and out the other 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t know when I said that, but as you can see I was clearly transitioning from being a britard to being a rational Britney fan 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

My opinion was in the process of changing 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

I didn’t upvote and remove it, I’m waiting for receipts on that 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

Seriously.....you really just wrote....." I was in the process of transitioning"....your opinion?

noooooo, this can't be that easy. 

And you said it yourself that it can't be proven due to some website update, so we both can't prove it. Your conscience knows tho so it's cool with me :girlwhat:

Just now, Lilith said:

How did I insult myself with literally writing what YOU would write since you have ALREADY written the exact same things before to me? It's your words not mine. It's not the first time sweetie get your memory checked  :tiffcackle: Your history says otherwise. Show me how you will hide this tho :tiffcackle:

u are so subhuman, i love it

remind me, is that a compliment or what? 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

http://www.breatheheavy.com/exhale/index.php?/topic/750470-godney-posts-about-tel-aviv/&do=findComment&comment=16128884

• Upvote 3

Seriously.....you really just wrote....." I was in the process of transitioning"....your opinion?

And you said it yourself that it can't be proven due to some website update, so we both can't prove it. Your conscience knows tho so it's cool with me :girlwhat:

explain why danny upvotes and speaks to ppl we don't like yet u think ur the exception :mj: 

• Upvote 3

I think the post you were referring to, I was saying something really complimentary about Britney, but I added an extra line criticizing her at the end. So I was starting to get a more rational view of her career, but I was clinging on to some of my britardedness I had when I joined 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

are u actually making fun of danny & lilith's posts after all of the sh!t threads u have made? screaming290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

fartbreath makes fun of others english while claiming to hate trump yet he cant distinguish the difference between "they're there their" or "than and then" and thinks "subhuman" is a compliment when he's almost 30 yrs old and his first language is english :tiffcackle: 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

explain why danny upvotes and speaks to ppl we don't like yet u think ur the exception :mj: 

I even get along with jay holliday sometimes, I mean every once in a while he upvotes something behind my back but he acts friendly enough with me 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

Just now, Shadow. said:

are u actually making fun of danny & lilith's posts after all of the sh!t threads u have made? screaming290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

Shadow, why do you post like you have no history here babe? :girlwhat::orangu:

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I think the post you were referring to, I was saying something really complimentary about Britney, but I added an extra line criticizing her at the end. So I was starting to get a more rational view of her career, but I was clinging on to some of my britardedness I had when I joined 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

u are subhuman as f**k right now, props  290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I even get along with jay holliday sometimes, I mean every once in a while he upvotes something behind my back but he acts friendly enough with me 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

exactly no one cares except fartbreath's near-30 yr old premature life crisis ass 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb 

u have my permission to be friends with fartbreath, dw 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb 

• Upvote 3

Just now, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

u are subhuman as f**k right now, props  290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

I can’t help I’m im just a parasite in this forum 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Lilith said:

Hide what? Of course I called you a lunatic and you would get angry and tell me to "PROVE PROVE PROVE" that you are a lunatic, and I just had to exit cuz that sh!t was just painful to bare.

Are you hiding any of the pages of posts you made back then that I never read or nah? 

:jfallonlol:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

apparently i should be hating u for this 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

but we are immature 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

watch out radiohead, parasite is coming for creeps ass 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

I’m a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don’t belong here.

I’m a parasite 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Shadow, why do you post like you have no history here babe? :girlwhat::orangu:

im not tho, u are 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

again with the downvotes :tiffcackle: u are obsessed with those, always melting down over them like a slapped cu.nt :tiffcackle:

"CALLING PPL STUPID ALL THE TIME, THOUGHT U DIDNT LIKE THAT"

we call ppl stupid all the time, where have u been? turn around u stupid cu.nt, wrong direction WRONG DIRECTION :tiffcackle:

u deserve to be called stupid :tiffcackle: if we think someone doesnt tho then we will say ittttttt :tiffcackle:

1 hour ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

the username i had before i changed it to cheri was not candy lotion tho, but yes i remember button mentioning that jigglyshit made fun of a disabled 13 year old girl on utube by making a thread about candy lotion ewwwwwwwww :tiffcackle:

yes im crazy, WOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE NEW NEWS FROM SMELLY BREATHEONFARTS :tiffcackle: btw how do u know my posts are to u if all it shows is "you've chosen to ignore content by cheri"? no one has quoted me in this thread yet Ooppssss u read the posts :tiffcackle:  take me off ignore sweetie, it is defeating the purpose :tiffcackle: 

finally HELLO MR HIATUS!!!! :tiffcackle: yes do it, tag ppl toooooooo like crayyyyyy, make it a party :tiffcackle:

imagine bitching about people criticizing britney's sh!t performances but then STANNNIG katy perry like the trash that is @BreatheOnMoi :tiffcackle:

imagine making fun of mariah carey's physique and making fun of substance addictions while being a britney fan :tiffcackle:

imagine bitching like a pathetic little cu.nt about others being "nasty and obsessive" when u admit u go on Gagadaily even tho u openly hate lady Gaga and encourage others to register there to troll with u like @BreatheOnMoi :tiffcackle:

imagine never saying a peep when others bash britneys face yet bitching about people who simply criticize her sh!t work ethic like @BreatheOnMoi :tiffcackle:

imagine announcing a hiatus on a fucking forummmm and then crawling back and responding to someone 10 mins after they quote u :tiffcackle:

IMAGINE :tiffcackle: fucking dumb breatheonfarts :tiffcackle:  so smelly wheeeww :tiffcackle:

ur online all day, we already established that :tiffcackle: u responded only 10 min after dynasty quoted u despite announcing that pathetic hiiii aaaattt usssss several hours priorrrr :tiffcackle:

u care so much for downvotes it's fuckin hilarious, this isnt the first time u have had a major meltdown over them :tiffcackle: even the other day when u had ur hiiiaaa aaa TTT us :tiffcackle: yes perfecttttt idea btw!!!!!!! LOVE it! since u and dynasty love to talk in that other thread invite him toooooOooo :tiffcackle: SIIIII FUNNY TO ME :tiffcackle: 

pathetic hiatus :tiffcackle: why announce u are only leaving when it's apparently just for a few hrs? omg :tiffcackle: u should call sleep hiatus too, "bye guys, getting off to go to sleep, i mean hiatus" :tiffcackle:

breatheonfarts to danny: "i kNOOowwww how u used to post!" congrats! it is accessible by everyone funny enough, BIG whooPPPP omg wowwwww!!!! good for uuu!!!!

good for u!!!!!!!!! da vinci code is saved!!!!!! next u will reveal the big secret that danny hated lilith and I just a couple months back, that fucknfurter was unsure about lilith and i, and that button and lilith fought all the time toooo!!! wooOOooo!!!! next u will say the sky is blue too!! good for uuuu!! AMAAZZZZINGGGGGGG WELL DONE I AM IMPRESSED!!!

6 minutes ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

fartbreath makes fun of others english while claiming to hate trump yet he cant distinguish the difference between "they're there their" or "than and then" and thinks "subhuman" is a compliment when he's almost 30 yrs old and his first language is english :tiffcackle: 

290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3