breatheheavy

BreatheHeavy Presents The ‘Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two’ Drinking Game

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Is it? I imagine you guys walk around saying that type of stuff out loud as well then? Ooooooof 

Damn life must be rough for y'all :drown::drown::drown:

better to have fun than sit with a face looking like it sucked a lemon290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

what's with the whole "lets pretend to be mature" thing? i think ur post history says otherwise 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

also where is the predictable gif(s) hmm? 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

we are crazed fans waiting for autographs 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

im still waiting on this fucking hot dog 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 4

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

"You ar so bad INNNNNNNNN this" :drown:

he admitted to posting positive things about Britney because he wanted to fit in and make friends. 

:drown::drown::drown::drown:

cmon sister, you can do better then thisssss

if danny wanted so badly to make friends he wouldnt criticize britney's sh!t work ethic and would just keep praising her instead bc we all know ur rat friends bitch about the former. ur logic = zero sense. now he's seeing thing for how they truly are with britney awful performances  290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

thats why me and lilith used to fight with him all the time actually, why are u acting like this is a big secret :mj:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

better to have fun than sit with a face looking like it sucked a lemon290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

what's with the whole "lets pretend to be mature" thing? i think ur post history says otherwise 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

also where is the predictable gif(s) hmm? 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

so wait, you're admitting you guys are immature???

well f**k, you guys just keep contradicting one another. I think you may need to have a quick group message convo so you be on the same page 

:britdrown::britdrown: 

7 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

he admitted to posting positive things about Britney because he wanted to fit in and make friends. 

making fun of lilith's english when her second language is english whereas english is your first but yours is fucking terrible 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

it's "than" for starters and u proved the other day u cant distinguish the difference between the "they're, there and their" either 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

u say u hate trump yet u make fun of those who aren't native, hmmm 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

how is that hypocritical you dumbass? He said when he first became a Britney fan and registered on here at that time he was a britard and he literally admitted he is not a britard anymore. How that translates into "hypocritical" you idiot? :tiffcackle: You think that britards stay britards for lifetime? You better ask your 8 year old nephew for some advices  bc hunny your lack of comprehension skills is HILARIOUS :tiffcackle::tiffcackle: YOU ARE SO BAD IN THIS :tiffcackle: Try again! HAHAHAHA

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

well f**k, you guys just keep contradicting one another. I think you may need to have a quick group message convo so you be on the same page 

we are very very mature, u are a bad fart, ive said that several times now 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

we are mature we just don't take ourselves seriously 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

u on the other hand welll.....290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

so basically you're saying you don't take yourself seriously? Well ok lol :orangu:

Nope, lol. I don’t worry how people judge me, it helps me sleep at night :bwink:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Lilith said:

how is that hypocritical you dumbass? He said when he first became a Britney fan and registered on here at that time he was a britard and he literally admitted he is not a britard anymore. How that translates into "hypocritical" you idiot? :tiffcackle: You think that britards stay britards for lifetime? You better ask your 8 year old nephew for some advices  bc hunny your lack of comprehension skills is HILARIOUS :tiffcackle::tiffcackle: YOU ARE SO BAD IN THIS :tiffcackle: Try again! HAHAHAHA

Lmfaoooooooo you know when I know I finally got you upset sister? Like VERY upset like a bad nun? It's when you start saying sh!t like "dumbass, idiot" every other words lmfaoooo  :britdrown::britdrown: you on the edge of life, slapping your hands again the keyboard,  is my FAVORITE type of you. 

Now it is hypocritical because he used to come for other posters and drag them when they talked sh!t about Brit. Now he's complaining and crying with your little barn pack about anyone that says positive stuff about Britney and makes it his life goal to make them feel like they're wrong. If that's not hypocritical, then I think you're more lost than knowing what the appropriate use of "in" is.

i need to chill :britdrown::britdrown::britdrown:

Just now, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

we are immature, deal with it amigo dupe acc #7 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

good thing #7 is my lucky number 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

Just now, danny1994 said:

Nope, lol. I don’t worry how people judge me, it helps me sleep at night :bwink:

That was actually very clear from the start, you didn't have to say this lmao. 

Lmfaoooooooo you know when I know I finally got you upset sister? Like VERY upset like a bad nun? It's when you start saying sh!t like "dumbass, idiot" every other words lmfaoooo  :britdrown::britdrown: you on the edge of life, slapping your hands again the keyboard,  is my FAVORITE type of you. 

Now it is hypocritical because he used to come for other posters and drag them when they talked sh!t about Brit. Now he's complaining and crying with your little barn pack about anyone that says positive stuff about Britney and makes it his life goal to make them feel like they're wrong. If that's not hypocritical, then I think you're more lost than knowing what the appropriate use of "in" is.

omg noooooo keep showcasing that premature life crisis 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

u mean hiatus right?  thats breatheonfarts definition 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

That was actually very clear from the start, you didn't have to say this lmao. 

u didnt have to say most of the sh!t u said bc it's been clear from the start but alas 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

"You ar so bad INNNNNNNNN this" :drown:

Wait, what? Lol. I said I was acting nice because I was new and wanted to make a good impression with everyone. I still act nice to everyone to this day unless people give me a reason not to :) 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

u do realise opinions can change? 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

how dare u @danny1994 fucking try and change ur opinion.... 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Wait, what? Lol. I said I was acting nice because I was new and wanted to make a good impression with everyone. I still act nice to everyone to this day unless people give me a reason not to :) 

Hmmm I wonder if that's the reason you would interact with me normally at one point, but when your leaders come by, you turn around or disappear? 

Damn Danny, that's kinda messed up :girlwhat:

Hmmm I wonder if that's the reason you would interact with me normally at one point, but when your leaders come by, you turn around or disappear? 

Damn Danny, that's kinda messed up :girlwhat:

why do u care about being friends with danny so much? it's the internet 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

danny is friends with many ppl we fight with silly gumdrop, we dont care and neither should u 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

le peanut has returned to our arms, i am grateful290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

i wonder what wise words we will learn from her today 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

i feel honoured to have taught her the phrase "dumb bitch" tho 290sjkx.thumb.png.c69a4c5c0dfa0bc8087acb

• Upvote 3