breatheheavy

BreatheHeavy Presents The ‘Lady Gaga: Five Foot Two’ Drinking Game

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

It’s not a hiatus if you stay on for 6 hours upvotting and downvoting others’ posts :tiffcackle:

Log off for the day and I’ll take it seriously.

Hi at us! :tiffcackle:

Within those 6 hours were actually you and your people downvoting me tho, your profile displays others people activities on your comments.

dont be such a hypocrite, oh wait 

:mcorangu:

Just now, BreatheOnMoi said:

Within those 6 hours were actually you and your people downvoting me tho, your profile displays others people activities on your comments.

They weren't the ones on a hiatus. :chershade:

• Upvote 3

again with the downvotes :tiffcackle: u are obsessed with those, always melting down over them like a slapped cu.nt :tiffcackle:

"CALLING PPL STUPID ALL THE TIME, THOUGHT U DIDNT LIKE THAT"

we call ppl stupid all the time, where have u been? turn around u stupid cu.nt, wrong direction WRONG DIRECTION :tiffcackle:

u deserve to be called stupid :tiffcackle: if we think someone doesnt tho then we will say ittttttt :tiffcackle:

9 minutes ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

the username i had before i changed it to cheri was not candy lotion tho, but yes i remember button mentioning that jigglyshit made fun of a disabled 13 year old girl on utube by making a thread about candy lotion ewwwwwwwww :tiffcackle:

yes im crazy, WOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE NEW NEWS FROM SMELLY BREATHEONFARTS :tiffcackle: btw how do u know my posts are to u if all it shows is "you've chosen to ignore content by cheri"? no one has quoted me in this thread yet Ooppssss u read the posts :tiffcackle:  take me off ignore sweetie, it is defeating the purpose :tiffcackle: 

finally HELLO MR HIATUS!!!! :tiffcackle: yes do it, tag ppl toooooooo like crayyyyyy, make it a party :tiffcackle:

imagine bitching about people criticizing britney's sh!t performances but then STANNNIG katy perry like the trash that is @BreatheOnMoi :tiffcackle:

imagine making fun of mariah carey's physique and making fun of substance addictions while being a britney fan :tiffcackle:

imagine bitching like a pathetic little cu.nt about others being "nasty and obsessive" when u admit u go on Gagadaily even tho u openly hate lady Gaga and encourage others to register there to troll with u like @BreatheOnMoi :tiffcackle:

imagine never saying a peep when others bash britneys face yet bitching about people who simply criticize her sh!t work ethic like @BreatheOnMoi :tiffcackle:

imagine announcing a hiatus on a fucking forummmm and then crawling back and responding to someone 10 mins after they quote u :tiffcackle:

IMAGINE :tiffcackle: fucking dumb breatheonfarts :tiffcackle:  so smelly wheeeww :tiffcackle:

ur online all day, we already established that :tiffcackle: u responded only 10 min after dynasty quoted u despite announcing that pathetic hiiii aaaattt usssss several hours priorrrr :tiffcackle:

u care so much for downvotes it's fuckin hilarious, this isnt the first time u have had a major meltdown over them :tiffcackle: even the other day when u had ur hiiiaaa aaa TTT us :tiffcackle: yes perfecttttt idea btw!!!!!!! LOVE it! since u and dynasty love to talk in that other thread invite him toooooOooo :tiffcackle: SIIIII FUNNY TO ME :tiffcackle: 

pathetic hiatus :tiffcackle: why announce u are only leaving when it's apparently just for a few hrs? omg :tiffcackle: u should call sleep hiatus too, "bye guys, getting off to go to sleep, i mean hiatus" :tiffcackle:

breatheonfarts to danny: "i kNOOowwww how u used to post!" congrats! it is accessible by everyone funny enough, BIG whooPPPP omg wowwwww!!!! good for uuu!!!!

good for u!!!!!!!!! da vinci code is saved!!!!!! next u will reveal the big secret that danny hated lilith and I just a couple months back, that fucknfurter was unsure about lilith and i, and that button and lilith fought all the time toooo!!! wooOOooo!!!! next u will say the sky is blue too!! good for uuuu!! AMAAZZZZINGGGGGGG WELL DONE I AM IMPRESSED!!!

• Upvote 3

:mcorangu::mcorangu::mcorangu::mcorangu:

fuckkkkkk my impact on you guys are so real, I swear I didn't realize I can control your actions this much. Gets better and better :mcorangu:

UR impact is AMAZINGGGG on this forum OBVIOUSLY, glad u acknowledge it! u are welcome! :tiffcackle:

@Candy Lotion

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

They weren't the ones on a hiatus. :chershade:

That doesn't even make sense?? Did you read the post before quoting :mcorangu:

Pedro you might have to  go back to A.T.R.L please 

1 minute ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

:mcorangu::mcorangu::mcorangu::mcorangu:

fuckkkkkk my impact on you guys are so real, I swear I didn't realize I can control your actions this much. Gets better and better :mcorangu:

u actually think u are some sort of exhale celebrity tho :tiffcackle: 

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I never said I was going on a “hiatussssss” :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 4

That doesn't even make sense?? Did you read the post before quoting :mcorangu:

Pedro you might have to  go back to A.T.R.L please 

what time are u going on hiatus today? hope u will wash ur smelly sheets toooooooo breatheonfarts :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Shadow. said:

u actually think u are some sort of exhale celebrity tho :tiffcackle: 

Apparently I am lmao you came to join your friends to get an autograph? 

The line starts behind Danny :orangu:

lemme check ya asshole first HOLD THE f**k ON

• Upvote 2

Just now, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

HELLLOOOO few hours is a hiatus okay? it is worth announcing that u are going on a few hours hiatus, STOP BASHING BREATHEONFARTS!!

@Candy Lotion

I'm sorry. How coud I possibly shade Exhale celebrity BreathOnFarts? :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

@danny1994 f**k off i wanted an autograph first :beynah: 

• Upvote 5

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

I'm sorry. How coud I possibly shade Exhale celebrity BreathOnFarts? :tiffcackle:

exhale prodigy with a CLEAR ASSHOLE today but maybe not tomorrow!

stay tuned to find out!

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

"Go back to ATRL!11!!!" :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Have you ever done one before? Or is it not yet added to your contract with your pack leaders and you have to ask permission?  :jfallonlol:

2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

@danny1994 f**k off i wanted an autograph first :beynah: 

Omg don't curse at him!!! There's plenty to go around wtf lol I got you a fresh one :bigkiss:

13 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I liked that thing better when it was called Candy Lotion, now all I see is like 17 posts that say "you've chosen to ignore content by cheri" 

and I just giggle because it just keeps showing how fucking crazy it is while I just keep ignoring and ignoring and it keeps posting and posting and posting. Oh god what have I done 

:mcorangu::mcorangu::mcorangu:

breatheonfarts what drugs are you on honey? :tiffcackle: what candy lotion member has to do with cheri? its two different ppl you fucking idiot HAHAHAHAHAHAH :tiffcackle:

9 minutes ago, crazy cheri candy lotion said:

the username i had before i changed it to cheri was not candy lotion tho, but yes i remember button mentioning that jigglyshit made fun of a disabled 13 year old girl on utube by making a thread about candy lotion ewwwwwwwww :tiffcackle:

yes im crazy, WOOOOOOOOOOOO MORE NEW NEWS FROM SMELLY BREATHEONFARTS :tiffcackle: btw how do u know my posts are to u if all it shows is "you've chosen to ignore content by cheri"? no one has quoted me in this thread yet Ooppssss u read the posts :tiffcackle:  take me off ignore sweetie, it is defeating the purpose :tiffcackle: 

Once again breatheonSHIT making no fucking sense. Hilarious to watch :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

• Upvote 4