Chaoscontrol

The Good Place [Spoilers]

6 hours ago, Anita d*ck said:

So today? That's awesome I could  definately use some good entertainment( wait, how do you even spell that word?:imok:) right about now 

Yep today and aww I hope everything is ok bby:sendinglove:

2 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Still couldn't have time.That son of a bi*ch stomach flu ruined my family :crying2:  but we will watch it :likethat:

Feel better!!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Thanks for reminding babe, I didn’t realise it was back. 

Hoping I’ll enjoy these new eps more! :outwithit:

It's picking up! Tag me when you watch!! 

• Upvote 1

On 18/01/2018 at 11:11 PM, Chaoscontrol said:

Is anyone but me still watching?:imok:

@Anita d*ck @falka @nwonder @MissSpearsSaysSo @breaktheiceofmrv

I am LIVING for these past few episodes! Can't wait to see how this season ends:anxiety:

Work has been riding my ass non-stop for the last 2 weeks, on the brink of a nervous breakdown but I will catch up this weekend thanks to gastroenteritis, never been this happy to be sick:bang:  Can't wait to discuss some more about this little gem of a show 

6 minutes ago, Anita d*ck said:

Work has been riding my ass non-stop for the last 2 weeks, on the brink of a nervous breakdown but I will catch up this weekend thanks to gastroenteritis, never been this happy to be sick:bang:  Can't wait to discuss some more about this little gem of a show 

omg! sorry to hear work has been stressing you out. Trust me I know that game:anxiety: Take care of yourself and get better, tag me when you catch up :) 

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

omg! sorry to hear work has been stressing you out. Trust me I know that game:anxiety: Take care of yourself and get better, tag me when you catch up :) 

Thanks luv, will definately do :bigkiss:

• Upvote 1

i too wonder how the season will end and what the plot of season 3 could be. im certainly sure they wont be succesfull because the show would be done then, or the writes have more fantasy than i do which isnt exactly hard to achieve :imok:

On January 20, 2018 at 8:00 AM, Sadira said:

i too wonder how the season will end and what the plot of season 3 could be. im certainly sure they wont be succesfull because the show would be done then, or the writes have more fantasy than i do which isnt exactly hard to achieve :imok:

They already renewed for a third season, so we're definetly getting more TGP :) I have no idea where it'll go from here. This show is always twisting and turning 

17 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

They already renewed for a third season, so we're definetly getting more TGP :) I have no idea where it'll go from here. This show is always twisting and turning 

with "they" i meant Eleanor  and co being succesful getting into the real good place. ive read it again and i wasnt specific enough i think with my wording. i mean what would the story for season 3 be if they landed in the good place and were allowed to stay there. maybe they go back to save michael or something. im excited to see what the future holds. i wish the seasons were longer than 13 episodes :imok:

• Upvote 1