Brichney.

Accordig to the internet something might happen in September 23

I skim watched it. I've seen soooo many of these videos over the years, and was constantly waiting for something to happen.

Somethings will happen that day. But somethings happen everyday, both good and bad things. Don't worry too much :) 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I skim watched it. I've seen soooo many of these videos over the years, and was constantly waiting for something to happen.

Somethings will happen that day. But somethings happen everyday, both good and bad things. Don't worry too much :) 

It's not like movies and cartoons didn't "predict" Trump, 9/11, etc. It's scary. :calculating:

12 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

WW3, yes please! :mattafact:

Are we in a global war already? Myanmar, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Venezuela, Palestine, Lybia, Russia, USA, China, North Korea, etc? :nocomprende:

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Are we in a global war already? Myanmar, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Venezuela, Palestine, Lybia, Russia, USA, China, North Korea, etc? :nocomprende:

Saddest part is that the conflicts aren't only between countries but within the countries themselves. I mean, americans hate each other and are divided by the left and right. Could a conspiracy be hiding there? Is the elite dividing people or did that happen naturally? I'm leaning towards conspiracy. :lemmetellu:

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Saddest part is that the conflicts aren't only between countries but within the countries themselves. I mean, americans hate each other and are divided by the left and right. Could a conspiracy be hiding there? Is the elite dividing people or did that happen naturally? I'm leaning towards conspiracy. :lemmetellu:

Oh, it's definitely by design. Divide and conquer. Gaga once spoke about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpU_sglS4_8

• Upvote 2

12.21.12. Remixed. Reimagined. Still Iconic.

Will Larry use this date to promote Till The Word Ends? 

:mattafact:

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, Ross From Friends said:

12.21.12. Remixed. Reimagined. Still Iconic.

Will Larry use this date to promote Till The Word Ends? 

:mattafact:

If anything goes down, I'll be thinking of this:moorangu: thank you for the laugh XD 

On 17/09/2017 at 10:03 AM, Brichney. said:

It's not like movies and cartoons didn't "predict" Trump, 9/11, etc. It's scary. :calculating:

(((They))) are behind it, dear

• Upvote 2

On 9/17/2017 at 10:11 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

This world is so scary and messed up. Moving to the Pokemon world, this is unbearable. :meltdown:

Bitch, the Pokémon World is worse. Looker, Nanu and Anabel are the only cops in the entire Pokémon World. There's the Police trainer class, but they're all basically security guards, and that one cop on the SS Anne is useless against Team Rocket.

Meanwhile, you have teenagers playing vigilante and taking down ruthless criminal organizations in literally every country. Not to mention how dangerous Pokémon themselves are. HELL NO.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Bitch, the Pokémon World is worse. Looker, Nanu and Anabel are the only cops in the entire Pokémon World. There's the Police trainer class, but they're all basically security guards, and that one cop on the SS Anne is useless against Team Rocket.

Meanwhile, you have teenagers playing vigilante and taking down ruthless criminal organizations in literally every country. Not to mention how dangerous Pokémon themselves are. HELL NO.

But I want to cuddle an Oddish. :awww:

• Upvote 3

The Pokemon World in the games is worse than the Pokemon world in the anime. Ash and Pikachu and his friends seem to have a great time. Sometimes I watch it and wish I could join them. Anyway I'd guess we'd all better keep on dancin' till the world ends :giggleney::BBMAney:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Until it evolves into Gloom and murders your nostrils. :gimmemoar: 

Gloom - "The Weed Pokemon"

What if that was my intention in the 1st place. :madonna:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

Don't worry guys, just bullshit on the Internet, 

I highly doubt someone believes in this though. :outwithit:

Just now, ohoney said:

I highly doubt someone believes in this though. :outwithit:

Remember those people who believed in 21/12/12? :quirkney:

• Upvote 1

On 9/17/2017 at 7:11 AM, I Always Sing Live said:

This world is so scary and messed up. Moving to the Pokemon world, this is unbearable. :meltdown:

Absolutely. I just hate it here. And at the risk of sounding :girlwhat: I've been watching reruns of "Joy of Painting" these past few weeks. I would love to live inside of one of Bob Ross' paintings. Yeah, I know he typically paints scenery and things that you can find in this world. Just seems like he has the added layer of it being so pleasant and peaceful. Not like you have to deal with a bunch of sh!t, can barely keep your own head above water. There's just something wrong with this entire place. 

I doubt it'll be the end of the world on that day. My guess it'll be along the lines of "more sh!t, different day". 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

Remember those people who believed in 21/12/12? :quirkney:

nnnnnnnggggggg :meltdown: and a lot believed in the "2000" end of the world aswell :outwithit:

• Upvote 1