Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Talks About Her Chronic Pain In New ‘Five Foot Two’ Trailer

1 hour ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

Yeah @BreatheOnMoi needs to get a life. His life revolves around being jealous of Lady Gaga. By the way @BreatheOnMoi Mariah has nothing left to prove. She can pick her dress up, squat in the middle of the stage and piss in front of everyone and it wouldn't matter because she made it. She's a certified legend respected by many pioneers. 

I like how BreatheonMoi hates Mariah and Gaga even though they both respect Britney yet he defends Katy White Trailer Trash Perry who has insulted Britney multiple times from 2014 to 2017 and wants us to sympathize with her even though she's insensitive and racist :calculating: 

Wowwww you seem to "know" A LOT about me while I have no idea about anything about you nor do I care  :jfallonlol:

Lmfao oh wait this whole thread is about me :jfallonlol:

If y'all this mad, maybe you should do something about it? Report me? Something? I don't really get how I can solely have 5 people on me because I shade Gaga and point out Mariah is currently taking a sh!t on stage whenever they put her on there. 

Sorry? :mjpopcorn:

7 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Wowwww you seem to "know" A LOT about me while I have no idea about anything about you nor do I care  :jfallonlol:

and u know A LOT about Gaga and mariah, u obsess over Gaga to the point where u go on her fansite and encourage others to sign up. fucking sad :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

Yeah @BreatheOnMoi needs to get a life. His life revolves around being jealous of Lady Gaga. By the way @BreatheOnMoi Mariah has nothing left to prove. She can pick her dress up, squat in the middle of the stage and piss in front of everyone and it wouldn't matter because she made it. She's a certified legend respected by many pioneers. 

I like how BreatheonMoi hates Mariah and Gaga even though they both respect Britney yet he defends Katy White Trailer Trash Perry who has insulted Britney multiple times from 2014 to 2017 and wants us to sympathize with her even though she's insensitive and racist :calculating: 

he's pathetic :tiffcackle: imagine shading mariah yet stanning katy fucking perry :tiffcackle: omg, joke of the century  :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, cheri said:

he's pathetic :tiffcackle: imagine shading mariah yet stanning katy fucking perry :tiffcackle: omg, joke of the century  :tiffcackle:

She still has stans? :calculating:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

She still has stans? :calculating:

breatheonfarts is one of them :tiffcackle: tragic as f**k :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

breatheonfarts is one of them :tiffcackle: tragic as f**k :tiffcackle:

Such a horrible discography, how can someone put themselves through that pain? :nothavingit:

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

Such a horrible discography, how can someone put themselves through that pain? :nothavingit:

breatheonfarts is trash and likes trash, what can u expect? "u guyz know so much about meeeee LOL!" u know so much about the singers u hate tho, like who the f**k are u? @BreatheOnMoi sad little cretin :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Lmfao oh wait this whole thread is about me :jfallonlol:

If y'all this mad, maybe you should do something about it? Report me? Something? I don't really get how I can solely have 5 people on me because I shade Gaga and point out Mariah is currently taking a sh!t on stage whenever they put her on there. 

Sorry? :mjpopcorn:

why report? it's better to just laugh at u :tiffcackle:  "u guyzzz know so much about me LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL but i know tons of sh!t about every singer i hateee bc i frequent their fansites toooooo and encourage other haters to register on there bc im so kewlllll" :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 4

why report? it's better to just laugh at u :tiffcackle:  "u guyzzz know so much about me LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL but i know tons of sh!t about every singer i hateee bc i frequent their fansites toooooo and encourage other haters to register on there bc im so kewlllll" :tiffcackle:

which normal person would fucking bother to KNOW everything about a singer they HATE and on top of that to fucking obsesssssssssssssss over them? im fucking screaming at the dragging thumb.gif

• Upvote 4

Just now, Lilith said:

which normal person would fucking bother to KNOW everything about a singer they HATE and on top of that to fucking obsesssssssssssssss over them? im fucking screaming at the dragging thumb.gif

the fact that he reads up on all the latest updates regarding mariah is just pathetic :tiffcackle: he made a thread earlier about her :tiffcackle:  and not only that but he always speaks about being on at.rl, how many fucking accounts on sites do u have breatheonfarts? Gagadaily is just the start of a string of tragedy for u :tiffcackle:  :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

the fact that he reads up on all the latest updates regarding mariah is just pathetic :tiffcackle: he made a thread earlier about her :tiffcackle:  and not only that but he always speaks about being on at.rl, how many fucking accounts on sites do u have breatheonfarts? Gagadaily is just the start of a string of tragedy for u :tiffcackle:  :tiffcackle:

how fucking dumb he has to be to say that Mariah Carey.. a fucking KNOWN amazing vocalist and respected artist by the industry and GP is WORSE than who?? Britney!! Fucking Britney who has ruined her career for the past 10 years and she is now 35 with a record of several sh!t albums, sh!t performances, no live singing whatsoever and the GP think of her as a hasbeen who shaved her head and has zero respect. Even the industry doesn't give a f**k abt her and that's her own fault.
Comparing her to fucking Mariah? :tiffcackle::tiffcackle: the delusion and nerve :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Lilith said:

how fucking dumb he has to be to say that Mariah Carey.. a fucking KNOWN amazing vocalist and respected artist by the industry and GP is WORSE than who?? Britney!! Fucking Britney who has ruined her career for the past 10 years and she is now 35 with a record of several sh!t albums, sh!t performances, no live singing whatsoever and the GP think of her as a hasbeen who shaved her head and has zero respect. Even the industry doesn't give a f**k abt her and that's her own fault.
Comparing her to fucking Mariah? :tiffcackle::tiffcackle: the delusion and nerve :tiffcackle:

and then on top of all that, turning around and LOVING katy perry's music AND going to her tourrrrrrr :tiffcackle: like oh my god, can u just not do the things that u do breatheonfarts? secondhand embarrassment :tiffcackle: when ppl think back on mariah: "such an amazing voice, gorgeous vocalist" when ppl think back on britney: "she used to be so hot....thats about it...is she still batshit crazy?" mariah has a better record than he could ever dream of having for britney :tiffcackle:  "LUUUV KATY PERRY SOOOO MUCH, DAMNNNNN LUVED HER LIVE STREAM, AMAZING" :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

Just now, cheri said:

and then on top of all that, turning around and LOVING katy perry's music AND going to her tourrrrrrr :tiffcackle: like oh my god, can u just not do the things that u do breatheonfarts? secondhand embarrassment :tiffcackle: when ppl think back on mariah: "such an amazing voice, gorgeous vocalist" when ppl think back on britney: "she used to be so hot....thats about it...is she still batshit crazy?" mariah has a better record than he could ever dream of having for britney :tiffcackle:  "LUUUV KATY PERRY SOOOO MUCH, DAMNNNNN LUVED HER LIVE STREAM, AMAZING" :tiffcackle:

cackle Katy Perry is one of the shittiest stars out there she made fun of Britney, mockery of mental illness, she's a known bully, yet dumb people like breatheonfarts think that her live stream was genuine? It's a fucking stunt to save her ass :tiffcackle: nothing abt her is genuine. She's a fucking act with sh!t personality and sh!t music. Nothing more. :tiffcackle:
People barely even remember Britney and the only thing they remember is prime Britney, and when she shaved her head :tiffcackle: she won't even last as Mariah did. Mariah is respected vocalist whereas Britney is seen as a joke by her peers :tiffcackle: let's be fucking realistic for once fffss :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3