Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Talks About Her Chronic Pain In New ‘Five Foot Two’ Trailer

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yeah I know, Britney's a pop star and the only other pop stars that have more impact on the pop world than Britney is MJ and Madonna while Mariah is R&B and is basically the queen of R&B.

Beyonce fans are coming for you :lemmetellu:

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Then why isn't she the queen of pop or sth? She's been forgotten already. Nobody knows those things about her 

Just because you're ignorant on the subject doesn't mean she's forgotten or her impact is valued any less. Everybody knows a Mariah Carey song and she's influenced countless artists and set many trends in music, just like Britney.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Mariah is better than Beyonce will ever be :whitney: 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Just because you're ignorant on the subject doesn't mean she's forgotten or her impact is valued any less. Everybody knows a Mariah Carey song and she's influenced countless artists and set many trends in music, just like Britney.

Mariah is better than Beyonce will ever be :whitney: 

I love pissing people off :tiffcackle:

I wasn't being serious...but I thought that @danny1994 would fight me more :ponderney:

8 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

She's the queen of R&B and don't worry Christmas is coming up, she's be more relevant than all these stars :whitney:

Oh damn, shots fired :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

Did I lie tho? :mattafact:

It’ll dominate iTunes once again this December :mattafact:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

It's what she deserves, a classic, which is difficult to get, not everybody has that to their credit :urite:

• Upvote 2

What separates us from the Little Monsters is that we have been through worse (Blackout, FF, Glory), and the worst (BJ). But we're still here supporting Britney and keeping her legacy alive. :gobaby::tifftear: I'm not sure how the Little Monsters, or any other stan base for that matter, can handle what we've been through. Fighters are already critically endangered like their fave, and Xtina hasn't even been under the same circumstances as Britney. I think the Little Monsters can get a little consolation with the Katycats. Their faves careers are kinda like going the same way.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Maybe they should be renamed The Archeologists since Xtincta is basically that (extinct) plus she hasn't released an album in ages or had many memorable moments since like 2008... thus having to dig them up! :whitney:

1 hour ago, Sharkney said:

Xtincta.... queen of the fossils :snooptoya:

:dead:

somebody should create a theme park for her then and name it Jurassic Park

• Upvote 3

Monsters have it harder tbh. She's going through her momney era now while Britney went through it much later in her career. And she was actually desirable in the FF era. Gaga wasnt desirable even in Artpop. Gaga will always do well on her tours, but Britney can too if she puts in a little effort.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

I don't know any Beyonce fan who would say she makes r&b music now lol. If someone does, they are delusional. 

30 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't know any Beyonce fan who would say she makes r&b music now lol. If someone does, they are delusional. 

Except that she does. 4/Beyonce/Lemonade are not pop. 

8 minutes ago, Britneyisfire said:

Except that she does. 4/Beyonce/Lemonade are not pop. 

And they aren't r&b either. ETA: she is one of the artists who you can't really classify the type of music they make. Listen to Erykah badu or Tamia or Jill Scott, artists who make clear r&b and then listen to the same albums u mentioned. Way different sound.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Why do you think she doesn't tour? :whitney:

Mariahs done nothing but touring since last year. She did the sweet sweet fantasy tour in Europe and South America, and just came off of a tour with Lionel Richie. I know the ssf tour claimed a few half empty arenas, but she still managed to sell out in major cities like London and Paris.  I went to the show in Copenhagen which was also sold out.   And I know for a fact a few other dates were sold out too, besides the ones I already mentioned.   She's even taking her Christmas show to London and Manchester this December.   We could only wish that Britney got around that much. 

4 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney has a bigger legacy. Mariah is a local act in the US :whitney:

Mariah is the biggest selling female of all time in Asia. local my ass :whitney: When will Britney sell 3M+ with one album in Japan? Oh wait she doesn't even have an album that sold 1M+ there :whitney: when will brinny sell 140M albums ww? Wait she hasn't even crossed 100M yet :whitney:

• Upvote 6

25 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Us. 

We get nothing now and when we get something it's normally not great 

She sang a whole song love a few weeks ago and it was great, watchu mean? :girlwhat:

10 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney has a bigger legacy. Mariah is a local act in the US :whitney:

Not even you believe that. She's one of the biggest stars in the world's biggest continent.

Why isn't she as huge and known as Madonna tho? 

Because no one is. The same could be said about Britney.

10 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Because no one is? Madonna is literally the best selling female artist globally. And guess what, Mariah is #2 worldwide.

Isn't Celine #2 and Mariah #3? :ponderney:

It shows that her impact on people is minimal. They might buy her songs but she's not a force at all. She's not even iconic

Britney: *posts some random crap on IG or executes a dance move in a non-terrible way* (1)

RRCG: ICONIC!!!1!! LEGEND!!!11!!

Mariah: *influences a lot of pop stars, has some of the biggest songs of the 90s/00s, has a literal clone in the business (Ariana), is the foundation of the pop star/rapper collab, has a song that EVERYONE and their mothers know (AIWFC),etc.*

RRCG: She's not iconic.

Your delusion. :mariahstare:

(1) - Warning: I'm not saying Britney doesn't have iconic moments, I'm just saying that people in here are hypocrites and delusional when using the word iconic.

10 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Drowning in tea.

9 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Then why isn't she the queen of pop or sth? She's been forgotten already. Nobody knows those things about her 

She's R&B, dumbass, and she the queen of that genre. That's like asking why isn't Britney the princess of rock.

9 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You're killing me with this tea

9 hours ago, danny1994 said:

I wonder if it'll go top 10 on the Hot 100 this year. It deserves it, tbh.

6 hours ago, button said:

Mariah is the biggest selling female of all time in Asia. local my ass :whitney: When will Britney sell 3M+ with one album in Japan? Oh wait she doesn't even have an album that sold 1M+ there :whitney: when will brinny sell 140M albums ww? Wait she hasn't even crossed 100M yet :whitney:

:sippingtea:

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

And they aren't r&b either. ETA: she is one of the artists who you can't really classify the type of music they make. Listen to Erykah badu or Tamia or Jill Scott, artists who make clear r&b and then listen to the same albums u mentioned. Way different sound.

The industry classifies her as both R&B and pop, though. You're right, but she's still viewed as R&B. :yaknow:

18 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

She sang a whole song love a few weeks ago and it was great, watchu mean? :girlwhat:

Normally not but she should be singing most of her show live so that being used it almost a joke 

9 hours ago, Itachi said:

:dead:

somebody should create a theme park for her then and name it Jurassic Park

Welcome to xtincta park 

:queenie:

• Upvote 1