Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Lady Gaga Talks About Her Chronic Pain In New ‘Five Foot Two’ Trailer

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

:riha: I knew you gonna ask me that again, I forgot about it, I have been so busy lately :triggered: I want to listen to it full tho, I really liked Praying hopefully the album has even better ones :urite:

I'll try again next week, but you haven't seen the last of me :queenriri:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

wait a minute...Fighters? How did I not know this :jackk:

Because there's been an extinction :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Not yet lol but her SB performance was nominated for like 5 things, mostly for the production, nothing to do with her. Or at least that's what Liddos will say if she loses :chershade:

Can't wait to see how many coins she invested in trying to get ha Emmy award(s). :NYsassy:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

Because there's been an extinction :mattafact:

Maybe they should be renamed The Archeologists since Xtincta is basically that (extinct) plus she hasn't released an album in ages or had many memorable moments since like 2008... thus having to dig them up! :whitney:

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SlayOut said:

Maybe they should be renamed The Archeologists since Xtincta hasn't released an album in ages or had many memorable moments... thus having to dig them up! :whitney:

Xtincta.... queen of the fossils :snooptoya:

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

What about Mariah's stans y'all? Omg they have it worse imo :moorangu:

 

why :whitney: since 2012 she's constantly working and doing different setlists while Britney is stuck in Vegas doing the same thing for 4 straight years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

I’m actually looking forward to new Xtina music... when she decides to release it :urite:

Me too, but we all know that's only coming in 2031 :lemmetellu:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

why :whitney: since 2012 she's constantly working and doing different setlists while Britney is stuck in Vegas doing the same thing for 4 straight years

Mhmm. And Mariah's public image has been top-notch, and her last single was #1 on iTunes, and so was her album. Her E! Show was the most watched thing on television and it got renewed for 3 seasons. She's winning my bad  :whitney:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Me too, but we all know that's only coming in 2031 :lemmetellu:

For now, we’ll have to settle for that “America” song on the “Served Like A Girl” soundtrack coming out on November 7 :triggered:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She will eventually...she's on her peak after all :tiffcackle:

And it will be worth the wait, an amazing vocalist who actually sings all her own songs :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, danny1994 said:

For now, we’ll have to settle for that “America” song on the “Served Like A Girl” soundtrack coming out on November 7 :triggered:

Yeah I heard, it better be Stripped, B2B, some debut album, and some Bionic all into one song because we really deserve it :lemmetellu:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

And it will be worth the wait, an amazing vocalist who actually sings all her own songs :tiffcackle:

We thought the same thing about Lotus tho, wasn't really worth the wait :umwtf:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Mhmm. And Mariah's public image has been top-notch, and her last single was #1 on iTunes, and so was her album. Her E! Show was the most watched thing on television and it got renewed for 3 seasons. She's winning my bad  :whitney:

Both Mariah and Britney today are on the same level of irrelevance when it comes to the GP opinion - the difference is Mariah has a much much bigger legacy. She's a legend :whitney: so yeah, she's winning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Wiggle said:

Both Mariah and Britney today are on the same level of irrelevance when it comes to the GP opinion - the difference is Mariah has a much much bigger legacy. She's a legend :whitney: so yeah, she's winning

Britney has a bigger legacy. Mariah is a local act in the US :whitney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wiggle said:

Both Mariah and Britney today are on the same level of irrelevance when it comes to the GP opinion - the difference is Mariah has a much much bigger legacy. She's a legend :whitney: so yeah, she's winning

And this is why I stay out that Mariah thread :nicki2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, really really cool guy said:

Britney has a bigger legacy. Mariah is a local act in the US :whitney:

:wtfdidusay: how is Mariah a local act?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×