Sign in to follow this  
breatheheavy

Katy Perry’s Witness Tour Looks Incredible

Visual tsunami.

Katy Perry teases the Witness Tour.

Perry's new tour was originally meant to kickoff last week, but the singer delayed her first couple of shows reportedly due to "unavoidable production delays."

That sounded like code for poor ticket sales, but she insisted it would buy her time to "properly prepare the show." Alright, I'll bite, because from the couple of previews Katy's shared on Instagram over the last couple of days, it looks pretty epic: there's a giant electric eye center stage, cute-clad dancers and an oversized basketball hoop a la "Swish Swish."

Katy usually delivers quite a spectacle with her shows, so the Witness Tour should be pretty magical. They also want to make Katy Kats aware that there are more pit tickets available. Ok, I'll bite again.

The Witness Tour kicks off Sept. 19 in Montreal.

Watch the teasers below:

? days till #WITNESSTHETOUR ?❗

A post shared by KATY PERRY (@katyperry) on

9️⃣days till #WITNESSTHETOUR ?❗

A post shared by KATY PERRY (@katyperry) on

Are YOU going to Katy's show? Let us know in Exhale.

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

• Upvote 2

She always has great production but her actual performing skills suck. She can't sing live very well and can't dance so all she really has is a bunch of cool props. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Michaelgiftos said:

She always has great production but her actual performing skills suck. She can't sing live very well and can't dance so all she really has is a bunch of cool props. 

But I kind of enjoyed the Piece of Me show.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Looks amazing. I watched the prism tour in hd and it was not that amazing. I love her though...and part of me the movie was amazing

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Phresh said:

Big Brother UK? :tiffsmoke:

Nnn the eye does look similar to their logo :orangu: 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

Yeah Katy is untalented. So glad her career is over. I will never forgive her for those nasty britney commentS

calm down

she did a mistake about brit.... whatever.... Dont be so naughty.... your karma babe... think about it :receipts2:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, mathewlovesbritney said:

so much hate.

Went to prism tour twice and enjoyed it thoroughly.

I'm not keen on the Witness album...might get the cheapest tix and watch for the produciton

The cheapest  ticket costs 9 dollars, even a burger with french fries is more expensive than that:tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

15 hours ago, Mariah Elusive Carey said:

Yeah Katy is untalented. So glad her career is over. I will never forgive her for those nasty britney commentS

Me too!! She was destined to burn out eventually she can't keep making the same basic sh!t over and over again she had to come up with new ideas and she doesn't have any. This is her karma 

4 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

Can't wait!!!!!!! I'll be there December, I knew she wouldn't let down with her tour she never has :clap:

How much were your tickets? Five dollars? :omgreallyney:

• Upvote 1

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

How much were your tickets? Five dollars? :omgreallyney:

lol due to where I work I was able to get a discount actually, they're probably gonna get cheaper closer to show day since it's not selling amazing so I might even get an upgrade as well :mhm:

• Upvote 1

I just looked in the #KatyPerry tag on IG hoping to see a flop stage/costumes to laugh at, but she looks expensive and great and she has tons of props. Her show looks like a massive pop show. What is wrong with Britney and her people? How is she letting artists that have flopped put on a better looking show than her? It makes me sad. Britney is a legend. She should be better than these girls. 

I agree. Britney deserves better.  Even tho I read the stories about the seamstress saying she's constantly rushed and Britney does her own alterations sometimes ( :moorangu: ), they still need to invest the money just hiring LEGIT fashion designers to do pieces for her.

and now I'm lowkey less worried that Katy's show was gonna be a disaster when I go :orangu: it looks good 

• Upvote 1