Jump to content


Black_Out

Stanning

Recommended Posts

Britney is by far no.1, but I also like Madonna, Mariah, Shania, (old) Gaga, TLC and some others.

Simpson's is by far my fav show of all time

I'm a huge gamer, mainly nintendo but also play on ps4. Favourite games include Zelda: BOTW, Ocarina of time, Mario 64/Galaxy, many Mario karts, metroid prime trilogy/ super metroid, splatoon 1/2, uncharted series, BioShock etc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I stan for some kpop groups and orphan black, but it already ended. I need something new to stan :snapney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fucknfurter said:

Oh, I love that movie! (And that makes complete sense.) It's in my must watch list for October, too, as is Halloween. (Which I have to watch on Halloween, lmao.) OH, so that's why it's going to be 1989! That is ridiculously genius, I agree. I wasn't aware it was the mini series twenty-seventh anniversary, though! See, that's just a movie that definitely needed to come out now, in that case. I'm super excited now.

I hate almost every remake known to man. I was so worried about this new one because its been tossed around since fucking 09! Three directors later, two Pennywise actors, two scripts, and many concept changes, its finally happened. This guy nailed it, or so Ive heard. It stays true to the story and instead of a comedic Pennywise, we get the savage scary clown he really is. Tim Curry did a fantastic job, but it was far from the real story. King saw the movie and praised it, which is not common as he hates almost all of his screen adaptions. He even said the minimal changes are genius like the 80s switch up. An example of a minimal change is instead of the kids going through the photo book like in the mini series, they use the projector you see in the trailers. I want to share some spoilers so bad! That scene is crazy on screen. I know what happens and I cant wait to see man!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ryu said:

I stan for some kpop groups and orphan black, but it already ended. I need something new to stan :snapney:

Tatiana's job in OB is magistral

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Besides Britney, I stan Lana, Marina, twenty one pilots and Dua Lipa.  :urite:

I love watching The Simpsons and Stranger Things, also I love playing AOE III and Minecraft  :quirkney:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

Britney is by far no.1, but I also like Madonna, Mariah, Shania, (old) Gaga, TLC and some others.

Simpson's is by far my fav show of all time

I'm a huge gamer, mainly nintendo but also play on ps4. Favourite games include Zelda: BOTW, Ocarina of time, Mario 64/Galaxy, many Mario karts, metroid prime trilogy/ super metroid, splatoon 1/2, uncharted series, BioShock etc

Dude I still own and play my 64 all the time! I have this nicely decorated home and when people come over they always make fun of me for my 64 hanging out in my living room. I call it retro and tell them to deal. I always have drunk Mario Party, parties and mid game everyone goes bi polar lmao. I love Mario Kart, DK, Zelda, Smash Bros, Bomberman, Diddy Kong Racing, 007, War Gods, and this old Rugrat game, just to name a few.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vessel. said:

Besides Britney, I stan Lana, Marina, twenty one pilots and Dua Lipa.  :urite:

 

I dont stan Dua Lipa, but girl...New Rules...EPIC, AMAZING, BEST SONG OF 2017, FLAWLESS, FUCKING HOT!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like most of the pop acts (specially the feminine ones), and other feminine singers (such as Jorja Smith who's flawless or Lana), but I think my "stan something era" ended a long ago. I started stanning Britney bc I was really young, but at my current age I don't feel stanning anymore. So, I just like different artists from time to time, but that's all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lolo. said:

Tatiana's job in OB is magistral

I know! she deserves a lot of emmys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone else stan for one of the following shows when they were kids: Sailor Moon, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Legends of A Hidden Temple, or (drum roll for the best...) ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK??? Oh and Degrassi of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

kesha-opening-tour-cleveland-221a7ed5-82

6363101474945492071209696945_shameless.j

SonicTheHedgehog1.png

the-good-place.jpg

 

:urite:

I love Sonic when I was younger :urite:

 I even made my own character with one of my cousins :embarrassney:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I FUCKING LOVE TEKKEN! I dont game like I used to anymore but I got hooked when I was maybe 13 on my PS2. I played Tag Tournament 2. I have another Tekken game for my 360 but its older. Anna is a slutty bitch from HEAVEN. I used to cheat with her though and only kick. Or I would be Eddy because his break dancing style was easy to fight with. I also did the same moves.

Oh tell me about it. Who else fights with a qipao dress with fishnets and high heels on.

tenor.gif

iconic slut tbh. That's why i haven't played T7 yet cause I was so disappointed for her exclusion (same thing that i didn't play T4 a lot cause she wasn't there too). Oh yeah Eddy is the default character to use if you want to win easily :tiffcackle:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Oh tell me about it. Who else fights with a qipao dress with fishnets and high heels on.

tenor.gif

iconic slut tbh. That's why i haven't played T7 yet cause I was so disappointed for her exclusion (same thing that i didn't play T4 a lot cause she wasn't there too). Oh yeah Eddy is the default character to use if you want to win easily :tiffcackle:

Why would they take out the strongest WHORE OF ALL TIME?! Id understand her sis, and normally I prefer the blondes, but Anna is the slut of the century and can not be touched. Yes Eddy is my cheating lover. I like Fat Bob, and I used to like Yoshimistu or however you spell his name. The big guys and animals normally suck ass though.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Princess Diana didn't make music though.  :plzexplain:

Neither did half of the other things in this thread. Princess Diana is one of the most influential humans ever.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Vessel. said:

I love Sonic when I was younger :urite:

 I even made my own character with one of my cousins :embarrassney:

Yes! I absolutely love Sonic, he's my longest running fandom I've been apart of since I was literally a child! The new games are smeh, but I always check up and watch gameplay vids and such. I do plan on getting Forces and Mania when I get a switch though :orly:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aside from Britney I stan for Zayn (became a stan last year) and Lana Del Rey (became a stan this year)

In fact Zayn is the only Male artist I've ever stanned for. Idk why I guess his music just has that lure and appeal for me plus he's extremely talented (if only he actually promoted :mhmsureny:)

I became obsessed with Lana's music this year but actually started listening to her last year. I've come to stan her because of her talent, relatable music, and her personality. She doesn't promote much either though so all three of my faves I stan for don't promote. It's the perfect trinity :shameless:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

I hate almost every remake known to man. I was so worried about this new one because its been tossed around since fucking 09! Three directors later, two Pennywise actors, two scripts, and many concept changes, its finally happened. This guy nailed it, or so Ive heard. It stays true to the story and instead of a comedic Pennywise, we get the savage scary clown he really is. Tim Curry did a fantastic job, but it was far from the real story. King saw the movie and praised it, which is not common as he hates almost all of his screen adaptions. He even said the minimal changes are genius like the 80s switch up. An example of a minimal change is instead of the kids going through the photo book like in the mini series, they use the projector you see in the trailers. I want to share some spoilers so bad! That scene is crazy on screen. I know what happens and I cant wait to see man!

Same. And I remember the director changes, because I do remember hearing about it years ago and then there was radio silence for a while before a few announcements. But if Stephen approves of it, then I think it has to be good. And ooh, you do? Oh, my God. I have the miniseries scene seared into my brain and I can't remember what actually happens there if not that. I'm going into the movie mostly clueless out of choice. I saw they have put Bob Grey in, though. I don't know if they name that visage of IT's or not, movie wise. But agreed!

41 minutes ago, Black_Out said:

Did anyone else stan for one of the following shows when they were kids: Sailor Moon, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Legends of A Hidden Temple, or (drum roll for the best...) ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK??? Oh and Degrassi of course.

Yes on Mighty Morphin' and Are You Afraid of the Dark? I tried to love Sailor Moon and thought it was way cute, but it didn't stick with me. I was big on Nick as a kid (and Snick) and loved Salute Your Shorts, Rocko's Modern Life, All That, AYAOTD, Hey, Arnold!, The Adventures of Pete & Pete... all of those shows, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Same. And I remember the director changes, because I do remember hearing about it years ago and then there was radio silence for a while before a few announcements. But if Stephen approves of it, then I think it has to be good. And ooh, you do? Oh, my God. I have the miniseries scene seared into my brain and I can't remember what actually happens there if not that. I'm going into the movie mostly clueless out of choice. I saw they have put Bob Grey in, though. I don't know if they name that visage of IT's or not. But agreed!

Yes on Mighty Morphin' and Are You Afraid of the Dark? I tried to love Sailor Moon and thought it was way cute, but it didn't stick with me. I was big on Nick as a kid (and Snick) and loved Salute Your Shorts, Rocko's Modern Life, All That, AYAOTD, Hey, Arnold!, The Adventures of Pete & Pete... all of those shows, lol.

try watching Sailormoon Crystal. It's the actual story from the manga. Less filler and a lot more action. Season 1 is slow till you get to about episode 8 cause it's introducing everything and everyone and laying down the foundation. But season 2 was soooo good and season 3 was AMAZING.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just out of curiosity, do any of y'all play survival horror VGs? It seems like hardly anyone knows this series when I mention it, but has anyone played the Fatal Frame/Project Zero series? I stan those, specifically FF2. Also Silent Hill, but more of SH/SH2/SH3/SH4/SH:Origins/what PT was meant to become.

7 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

try watching Sailormoon Crystal. It's the actual story from the manga. Less filler and a lot more action. Season 1 is slow till you get to about episode 8 cause it's introducing everything and everyone and laying down the foundation. But season 2 was soooo good and season 3 was AMAZING.

I've heard a little bit about Crystal back when it first began and contemplated it, so I think I may give it a chance now. I've been looking for something new to get into, and I've seen a few gifsets of the show here and there and it looks good. I'm definitely going to look into it, though! Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Just out of curiosity, do any of y'all play survival horror VGs? It seems like hardly anyone knows this series when I mention it, but has anyone played the Fatal Frame/Project Zero series? I stan those, specifically FF2. Also Silent Hill, but more of SH/SH2/SH3/SH4/SH:Origins/what PT was meant to become.

I've heard a little bit about Crystal back when it first began and contemplated it, so I think I may give it a chance now. I've been looking for something new to get into, and I've seen a few gifsets of the show here and there and it looks good. I'm definitely going to look into it, though! Thanks!

Yeah and for season 4 they are turning it into a two part movie !!! I still don't know how to feel about that tbh cause how are they gonna fit all of that arc into a 2 part movie. but i have faith in them. Especially if it's the team that made season 3.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×