I Always Sing Live

Favorite non-Britney Albums?

Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande is such a great album. I genuinely enjoy every single song tbh, lifts my spirits and puts me in a good mood.

• Upvote 1

Dumblonde- Dumblonde

Woman To Woman- Keyshia Cole

Memoirs Of An Imperfect Angel- Mariah Carey

This Is What The Truth Feels Like- Gwen Stefani

Talk That Talk- Rihanna

Bedtime Stories- Madonna

Head First- Goldfrapp

Something To Tell You- Haim

Electra Heart- Marina And The Diamonds

Glass Heart- Leona Lewis

The Immaculate Collection- Madonna

#1's- Mariah Carey 

18 hours ago, JustLoveBritney said:

Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande is such a great album. I genuinely enjoy every single song tbh, lifts my spirits and puts me in a good mood.

Moonlight has to be my favorite though it would fit more on "My Everything", it's so magical and makes me feel things! :makeitrain:

7 hours ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This Is What The Truth Feels Like- Gwen Stefani

Talk That Talk- Rihanna

Bedtime Stories- Madonna

Gwen's album made me cringe, "Red Flag" has to be one of the most dreadful songs I've heard (drank bleach through the intro of the song). :weirdmeout:

Not a fan of post "Loud", pre "ANTI" Riri though "Talk That Talk" had some nice island vibes. :verycool:

Glad "Bedtime Stories" gets some love. Maybe that's just me but I feel like it's always forgotten and left in the dust of "Ray of Light" / "Erotica" / "Confessions". "Sanctuary" has to be one of the most magical songs in the history of music. Not exaggerating! :makeitrain:

5 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Gwen's album made me cringe, "Red Flag" has to be one of the most dreadful songs I've heard (drank bleach through the intro of the song). :weirdmeout:

Not a fan of post "Loud", pre "ANTI" Riri though "Talk That Talk" had some nice island vibes. :verycool:

Glad "Bedtime Stories" gets some love. Maybe that's just me but I feel like it's always forgotten and left in the dust of "Ray of Light" / "Erotica" / "Confessions". "Sanctuary" has to be one of the most magical songs in the history of music. Not exaggerating! :makeitrain:

Well Red Flag is one of the songs I don't like on it, but over all I really loved the album....I'm still obsessed with Truth, You're My Favorite, Rare, and Used To Love You......the majority of the Target bonus tracks were really great too! 

Rihanna only has 3 albums I like GGGB, Loud, and TTT......Loud grew old really quick for me and GGGB feels dated, TTT is the only one I still listen to! 

Bedtime Stories is imo Madonna's best album hands down! 

• Upvote 1