Jump to content
BoyToySoldier

Other songs you wish Britney sang?

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, Itachi said:

Indeed! I got particularly interested in her just this month after I've seen members such as @Shadow. promoting her music here. Likewise I referred her to my sister who's majoring in music and she was also astonished that the genre was somehow getting revived as apparently it has long been "dead" in the music scene.

i'm glad i got u interested! what songs have u listened to so far? :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i'm glad i got u interested! what songs have u listened to so far? :) 

i've already listened to the entirety of Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence. I'll stream her latest two this weekend. Her music is so soothing and makes me feel young. My friend told me that she just casually smokes when performing live. I hope to see her someday :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Itachi said:

i've already listened to the entirety of Born to Die, Paradise, and Ultraviolence. I'll stream her latest two this weekend. Her music is so soothing and makes me feel young. My friend told me that she just casually smokes when performing live. I hope to see her someday :)

i missed the opportunity to see her live at one of the UK dates she announced for august :( but hopefully she comes back on this world tour :soyeah: what songs were your favourites? :) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

i missed the opportunity to see her live at one of the UK dates she announced for august :( but hopefully she comes back on this world tour :soyeah: what songs were your favourites? :) 

Ohh... i hope she'll also visit any East/Southeast Asian country so I'll get the chance to see her. So far, I've been playing Ultraviolence, West Coast, Brooklyn Baby, Cruel World, Ride, Dark Paradise a lot. So far I think Ultraviolence album is her best, very dark and meaningful music. Her videos are also screaming nostalgia. :urite: I want to study her artistry more. ;)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, DMVofficial said:

You guys are just posting songs you like, none of these would work for Britney :tiffcackle:

Britney would have KILLED Mr. President by Kylie 

 

This album was Britney Jean level though :tiffcackle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Ohh... i hope she'll also visit any East/Southeast Asian country so I'll get the chance to see her. So far, I've been playing Ultraviolence, West Coast, Brooklyn Baby, Cruel World, Ride, Dark Paradise a lot. So far I think Ultraviolence album is her best, very dark and meaningful music. Her videos are also screaming nostalgia. :urite: I want to study her artistry more. ;)

ultraviolence is a great album & ride is one of my all time favourites from her! i love how unique her voice is. its great finding out all these little links in her music, even her album art has a theory behind it that she confirmed.

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/lana-del-rey-artwork-theory-lust-2045441

i just love stuff like this

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

ultraviolence is a great album & ride is one of my all time favourites from her! i love how unique her voice is. its great finding out all these little links in her music, even her album art has a theory behind it that she confirmed.

http://www.nme.com/blogs/nme-blogs/lana-del-rey-artwork-theory-lust-2045441

i just love stuff like this

Cool! I'll be reading, listening and watching a lot more about her. I think she has a unique talent, it's sad that she's quite underrated. :(

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, Itachi said:

Cool! I'll be reading, listening and watching a lot more about her. I think she has a unique talent, it's sad that she's quite underrated. :(

You should listen to her unreleased stuff, before BTD , listen to serial killer,maha maha etc I personally think that's her best work:mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, STARTWINK said:

You should listen to her unreleased stuff, before BTD , listen to serial killer,maha maha etc I personally think that's her best work:mattafact:

her version of ghetto baby tho :Lshark:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

her version of ghetto baby tho :Lshark:

Slay:Lshark:

How about this tho :

you can be the boss daddy you can be the boss, bad to the bone,sick as a dog 

Anthem tbh :mattafact:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Britney could actually make that song good though! 

the song is still good, i got it stuck in mah head :brit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, MiriHaii said:

Nu-di-ty, Rumors and Irresistible 

The backing vocalist on Nu-Di-Ty sounds a lot like Britney.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Isla. said:

The backing vocalist on Nu-Di-Ty sounds a lot like Britney.

Well rumor has it, it actually is Britney because apparently the song was originally offered to her. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×