Derrickr411

Cannot believe

4 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Sure you want it to your email ?

tenor.gif

I wasn't prepared for that answer :zoomzoom:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

They’re on a first name basis, he got Britney to post that scheduled fragrance ad :tiffcackle:

Thank God someone is... had to make sure Britney is like ok...and all 

• Upvote 1

Just now, danny1994 said:

They’re on a first name basis, he got Britney to post that scheduled fragrance ad :tiffcackle:

Sam even calls him boss. :tiffcackle: And he got us motherf*ckers something to talk about. :tiffcackle:

This guy is pathetic and the fact that he's still trying to convince us that he was trolling when we have screenshots of his conversations with "SamAsghari0" is hilarious. :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 1

I'm just commenting now before the eventual sh!t storm begins. Props to you though. You're majorly brave ( :madonna: ) for making another post like this so soon. May the odds be in your favor :mjpopcorn:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

"It got business handled". I'm still f*cking screaming. :tiffcackle:

Glad that you liked it!!! I felt it was pretty hilarious when I said it ... after it's become iconic I'm even more impressed 

58 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

How quick people are to violate a celebrity's privacy. I'm a fan, a dedicated one that never wavered during any era. I have tried to meet Britney in almost every conventional way cheaper than the m&G. Just to say hi and get my pic and move on with zero delusional thoughts of being friends or even worth remembering. Yet it's a true fact there are psychos out there and this bothers me that someone would share private info such as this just because someone is a celebrity!  

removed.

Who did violate who? What celebrity? What pic? Are you OK? :lostney:

What is this thread? What did it happen to you? Does this have anything to do with that other Sam catfish Twiiter account? I don't get it. :calculating:

Just now, Million Billion said:

Who did violate who? What celebrity? What pic? :lostney:

What is this thread? What did it happen to you? Does this have anything to do with that other Sam catfish Twiiter account? I don't get it. :calculating:

He had a pic of Lynne's driver license on the OP.

About the catfisher, you have a lot of reading to do.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Glad that you liked it!!! I felt it was pretty hilarious when I said it ... after it's become iconic I'm even more impressed 

keep pretending that you were trolling:tiffcackle: even though you posted 'receipts' of your discussion with 'Sam' :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

I'm just commenting now before the eventual sh!t storm begins. Props to you though. You're majorly brave ( :madonna: ) for making another post like this so soon. My the odds be in your favor :mjpopcorn:

wait for @Shadow., @Lilith, @button & @cheri to shut this down. :o

• Upvote 2

Just now, StrawberryKisses said:

Why would Sam want to talk to you though? :tiffcackle:

Because he's childhood friends with Britney. :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Jay Holiday said:

I'm just commenting now before the eventual sh!t storm begins. Props to you though. You're majorly brave ( :madonna: ) for making another post like this so soon. My the odds be in your favor :mjpopcorn:

Haha ty , I get the biggest kick out of people's responses on here and the emojis kill me ... I'm the most down to earth person you'd ever meet however I like to share my shitzNgiGGLes even though I'm well aware how uptight these nellies can be. I'm learning to better express myself in exhale format...:giggleney:

you see. The speed at which they lose their minds however is highly entertaining. Regardless what I do post that is pertinent to Britney will always be legit on my end. It's a forum full of investigators and i posted knowing full well the consequences. (0$)0billspaid entertainment purposes only :wyd:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Haha ty , I get the biggest kick out of people's responses on here and the emojis kill me ... I'm the most down to earth person you'd ever meet however I like to share my shitzNgiGGLes even though I'm well aware how uptight these nellies can be. I'm learning to better express myself in exhale format...:giggleney:

you see. The speed at which they lose their minds however is highly entertaining. Regardless what I do post that is pertinent to Britney will always be legit on my end. It's a forum full of investigators and i posted knowing full well the consequences. (0$)0billspaid entertainment purposes only :wyd:

I've read d*ck instead of kick, ok, time to logout. :zoomzoom:

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

keep pretending that you were trolling:tiffcackle: even though you posted 'receipts' of your discussion with 'Sam' :tiffcackle:

Yes to prove on my end that I wasn't making it up. To which you tried to act as if I felt like I was special I then said that it was just about equivalent to having a Pokémon card in my pocket fun trivia fact for the only people that it'd be worth mentioning  to in the world. Y'all lost your minds with it I had fun said f**k it.  Made it way more interesting for you . Bottomline is I was being honest, humble and real....hope you had fun in the audience :hype: