Derrickr411

Cannot believe

1 minute ago, Alexanda said:

We need a thread about the best threads in Breatheheavy history tbh. :urite:

Omg ikr? An iconic thread sub forum would be amazing :urite:

• Upvote 2

Just now, danny1994 said:

Yeah I would’ve deleted it right away, not take the time to blur out the info and post it to Exhale :outwithit:

But what would you talk about ? I don't care at all if you like me. I'll stay giving you motherfuckers something to talk about...

Just now, Derrickr411 said:

But what would you talk about ? I don't care at all if you like me. I'll stay giving you motherfuckers something to talk about...

I just cringed :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

Omg ikr? An iconic thread sub forum would be amazing :urite:

I am sure, @breatheheavy has every thread as a backup on his harddrive :urite:

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Derrickr411 said:

And now you're taking Brit's words to make you feel like her? :byebitch:

This is getting creepier :byebitch:

• Upvote 2

Just now, ifuseekarianna said:

Sooo if you're so upset about it why are you trying to get a hit thread with it? :outwithit:

Well, he gets a hit thread, i am not sure for the right reasons tho. But who am i to judge :flawlessbye:

• Upvote 1

I just cringed :tiffcackle:

Lol Danny sit down. You have way too high of an opinion of yourself.  I did a good job trolling you in the other thread but I was in the mood that day. Cringe on a big fat one ha ha have a good day huntyyy

4 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

I'll stay giving you motherfuckers something to talk about...

tumblr_inline_n5w1o3AiNf1qe1hpi.gif

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

And now you're taking Brit's words to make you feel like her? :byebitch:

This is getting creepier :byebitch:

Lol u are creepy for even suggesting that this site isn't exactly for that reason....

Just now, Derrickr411 said:

Lol Danny sit down. You have way too high of an opinion of yourself.  I did a good job trolling you in the other thread but I was in the mood that day. Cringe on a big fat one ha ha have a good day huntyyy

That thread wasn't the first time you talked your messages with "Sam". Stop trying to make it sound like you were trolling us. You were fooled by a catfisher and you should just admit it. :whitney:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ifuseekarianna said:

Sooo if you're so upset about it why are you trying to get a hit thread with it? :outwithit:

Bc it's 110 degrees outside, I'm off work, and decided I'd share this crazy sh!t that just popped into my messenger :snapney:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

That thread wasn't the first time you talked your messages with "Sam". Stop trying to make it sound like you were trolling us. You were fooled by a catfisher and you should just admit it. :whitney:

It’s a common tactic to pull out the trolling excuse after embarrassment :whitney:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

Bc it's 110 degrees outside, I'm off work, and decided I'd share this crazy sh!t that just popped into my messenger :snapney:

What's next? Dickpics? :zoomzoom:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

I was trolling you by allowing you to believe that I thought I was actually influencing the situation. It was hilarious to me to see your reaction. I had long discussions in real life about the authenticity of the account,  but hey really tho the account that was fake isn't the same as the one I was messaging wonder what people get out of pretending to be someone else 

It’s a common tactic to pull out the trolling excuse after embarrassment :whitney:

"I was just trollingzzzz". Then why did you post a screenshot of your conversations with "Sam"? :whitney:

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Nice to know my post is still being mentioned to this day. :urite:

OT: Call "Sam" and tell him to tell Britney to cover Madonna's "Deeper and Deeper". Can you do me that favor?

I'm howling right now :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

"I was just trollingzzzz". Then why did you post a screenshot of your conversations with "Sam"? :whitney:

He clearly thought it was real because he had conversations with the fake account :whitney:

• Upvote 1

He clearly thought it was real because he had conversations with the fake account :whitney:

"It got business handled". I'm still f*cking screaming. :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Derrickr411 said:

How quick people are to violate a celebrity's privacy. I'm a fan, a dedicated one that never wavered during any era. I have tried to meet Britney in almost every conventional way cheaper than the m&G. Just to say hi and get my pic and move on with zero delusional thoughts of being friends or even worth remembering. Yet it's a true fact there are psychos out there and this bothers me that someone would share private info such as this just because someone is a celebrity!  

removed.

Did you share your feelings with Sam and your childhood friend Britney? :unbelievableney:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Do people actually get embarrassed about things like that on obscure posts on exhale ?  Actually I got a good laugh out of it all 

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

"It got business handled". I'm still f*cking screaming. :tiffcackle:

They’re on a first name basis, he got Britney to post that scheduled fragrance ad :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 1