I Always Sing Live

Share Your "Drunk" Stories!

I turned 18 very recently and I want to prepare myself for some wild times. :dorkney: I have gotten blackout drunk once but what's the point of having fun when you remember none of it, right? :howiroll: I'm sure most people have stories like these so feel free to share a funny story of what you or a friend of yours did while high / drunk.

giphy.gif

Disclaimer: Alcohol is harmful to the health of children and pregnant women, and the excess of alcohol is harmful to your health!

• Upvote 3

I don't even know where to start with this post :moorangu: 

at the end of exams in May I went to my uni's karaoke night and got myself kicked out because I drank too much. Then I realised how stupid I was and I threw up afterwards. I then felt like I was going to pass out. My friends took me back to my halls and I fell asleep eventually and then I was really hungover the next day and I had to take the tube back home. 

In March, my best friend came to see me at uni as well as his boyfriend (his boyfriend goes to my uni) and we went to the pub together. He kept making jokes I'd be smashed by the end of the night and he wasn't wrong. I remember he brought me a jagerbomb too. I started to lie down on the pub floor being a nuisance and his boyfriend had to carry me up then I gave him a kiss on the cheek which he seemed to laugh about but my best friend didn't look too impressed cause I got lipstick all over his cheek nnnn. I think I tried to flirt with some other guy in the pub but then my friend and his boyfriend just started laughing. Then they started to walk me back to halls but because I was drunk we went the wrong way and they were like 'Isla you sure you're going the right way?' And I said yes so I carried on walking but after a while I realised I went the wrong way so had to walk on my own for another 10 mins THE RIGHT WAY then when I got back to uni the gate was locked so I TRIED TO CLIMB OVER IT :gloria:  in the end I got an uber back. My friend text me the next day asking if I was okay and I apologised but he told me not to worry because he and his boyfriend found me funny. 

And in February for another one of my friend's birthday. we went to this bar and I drank a lot of cocktails and tequila shots and a lot of us were pretty drunk and then we went to McDonald's and I ordered through the touch screen order thing and I got a qaurter pounder and fries and when I got my order they gave me a box of TWENTY CHICKEN NUGGETS AS WELL :moorangu: I swear to you I didn't order those nuggets but because I was drunk maybe I did without realising. My friends started laughing at me saying 'I stole all the food!!' I gave them the nuggets in the end as I wasn't eating them. 

There's been many other incidents as well but those are just a few ;) see I'm not that innocent.

• Upvote 5

On 18/08/2017 at 8:07 AM, Isla. said:

And I said yes so I carried on walking but after a while I realised I went the wrong way so had to walk on my own for another 10 mins THE RIGHT WAY then when I got back to uni the gate was locked so I TRIED TO CLIMB OVER IT :gloria:  in the end I got an uber back

IM SCREAMING :gloria::moorangu::queenie::dead:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, neel21 said:

IM SCREAMING :gloria::moorangu::queenie::dead:

Well at least I know I can make you guys laugh :mattafact: 

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, "I always sing live!" said:

Off topic but is that Hayley Williams in your avi? I might be wrong but I have a strong feeling it is. :comingthru:

Haha yes it is :) 

ugh, I got really drunk this Saturday and apparently I was dabbing all over the club... after the club we were driving in the car and I was talking about how Ariana Grande is the perfect woman, how I would like to f**k her, marry her and have children with her for half an hour (I'm gay)... needless to say, I feel sorry for my friends that had to deal w my bs... :imok:

• Upvote 2

hmm there are a couple

first time I decided to tell my boyfriend I loved him I was at this club with him and his friends and we were drinking a lot, then I said I love you, started feeling sick, he sat me down at this sofa that was there and I puked. So basically I told him I loved him and puked.

then there was another time I drank a lot and was using these shorts that kept making my phone fall out of the pocket when I jumped. We went to this carnival on the street with loud music on a moving car and lots of people following, I got drunk, my phone fell, I didn't notice, I just saw this guy running from me, then touched my pocket and it was gone, I started panicking and realized my boyfriend and friends were all SLOW AF and super drunk and everyone got paranoid, then I called my mom and I couldnt SPEAK properly, it was intense, I heard her but my mouth was so slow and twisted, I dont remember if my mom started panicking or not but she asked to talk to my boyfriend and he managed to be calm and explain to her what was going on, we sat down and my LEGS were gone (I hate when I drink this much and loose sense of my legs), all energy GONE, and the carnival had already passed and we were in this weird neighborhood, just got robbed, I had to stand up and I just couldnt, my boyfriend trying to make me stand up and I just shut down. At one point I drank some water and was able to stand up and go to his place.

now we are kinda used to it

but it can be pretty scary

• Upvote 1

20 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

ugh, I got really drunk this Saturday and apparently I was dabbing all over the club... after the club we were driving in the car and I was talking about how Ariana Grande is the perfect woman, how I would like to f**k her, marry her and have children with her for half an hour (I'm gay)... needless to say, I feel sorry for my friends that had to deal w my bs... :imok:

I've had this same drunken conversation about Britney, minus the children bit because I'm a girl. (I'm bi, so it's not a big, but I told EVERYONE in that restaurant.) It's my Chili's story. So you're not alone. :imok:

• Upvote 1

Dddd not this thread being bumped again.

I drank an entire bottle of vodka last night, and they played BOMT at karaoke which I (obviously) sang along to. 

I've spent the entirety of today with a sore throat :mcorangu: 

• Upvote 1

Once I and my friend were so wasted that we decided not to use our feet to get up the stairs to my apartment. We climbed the stairs on our asses

• Upvote 1

I haven't been drunk for a while but when i do i feel i behave not so crazy. Im pretty tame i guess. :yaknow:

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Isla. said:

Dddd not this thread being bumped again.

I drank an entire bottle of vodka last night, and they played BOMT at karaoke which I (obviously) sang along to. 

I've spent the entirety of today with a sore throat :mcorangu: 

oh my, yeah I had a pretty wild night this Saturday and when I couldn't remember what I did that night I at least remembered this thread... :jamout:

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I haven't been drunk for a while but when i do i feel i behave not so crazy. Im pretty tame i guess. :yaknow:

same in terms of not having been drunk in a while (is that even english?), I barely ever go out let's start there... when I do though... I'm like a dog off its chain. I should go out more and maybe then I'd learn to push the "ctrl" button... :jamout: 

23 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

same in terms of not having been drunk in a while (is that even english?), I barely ever go out let's start there... when I do though... I'm like a dog off its chain. I should go out more and maybe then I'd learn to push the "ctrl" button... :jamout: 

I mostly drink cause I don't talk much when im out...so i drink :imok: But usually it's just beer so im fine. You definitely should try hold yourself though and know your limits :brityes:

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

oh my, yeah I had a pretty wild night this Saturday and when I couldn't remember what I did that night I at least remembered this thread... :jamout:

Yes, this thread is great tbh :wigsnatched:

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

I mostly drink cause I don't talk much when im out...so i drink :imok: But usually it's just beer so im fine. You definitely should try hold yourself though and know your limits :brityes:

I need a little bit of alcohol in me to dance but I usually go overboard. Beer tho... how does one handle beer? It's tasty but the hangover from beer is the worst. I don't get crazy hangovers from other drinks meanwhile beer is f*cking awful. :anxiety:  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I need a little bit of alcohol in me to dance but I usually go overboard. Beer tho... how does one handle beer? It's tasty but the hangover from beer is the worst. I don't get crazy hangovers from other drinks meanwhile beer is f*cking awful. :anxiety:  

Lol ive never got really drunk or had a hangover with just beer, i just go to that happy state that im still aware of what's going on. Stuff like Vodka and Rum affect me much though so i stay away from those

• Upvote 1

I don’t have too many outrageous alcohol induced stories, however...

On New Years Eve, my extended family went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant. The restaurant has really good (and really strong) margaritas, along with other strong drinks. Well I had 2 margaritas with my small meal, and while that sounds like nothing, they got me on some other level. :orangu: So we eventually safely make it back home and we’re all pretty tipsy from our margaritas. In our state of mind, we decide to go outside on the front porch, totally disassemble the pumpkins that were decorated to look like snowmen, ran to the end of the street, and proceeded to have a series of races to see who could roll their pumpkin down the hill the farthest. We did this multiple times until the pumpkins weren’t really pumpkins anymore. :queenie: We cleaned up of course!

While that all might sound really boring, we were laughing so hard and just enjoyed making fools of ourselves.

There have definitely been times when I’ve been at bars and made sure that everyone in there knew Britney was a legend. Sometimes I’d go up to the DJ or karaoke machine and request Britney music, to which the clubs are usually slayed by! :queenflopga: I have also drunkenly strolled along the beach with friends a couple times and that was always fun!

One day I’ll have my @Isla. moments tho and have more exciting stories to share! :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I don’t have too many outrageous alcohol induced stories, however...

On New Years Eve, my extended family went out to dinner at our favorite restaurant. The restaurant has really good (and really strong) margaritas, along with other strong drinks. Well I had 2 margaritas with my small meal, and while that sounds like nothing, they got me on some other level. :orangu: So we eventually safely make it back home and we’re all pretty tipsy from our margaritas. In our state of mind, we decide to go outside on the front porch, totally disassemble the pumpkins that were decorated to look like snowmen, ran to the end of the street, and proceeded to have a series of races to see who could roll their pumpkin down the hill the farthest. We did this multiple times until the pumpkins weren’t really pumpkins anymore. :queenie: We cleaned up of course!

While that all might sound really boring, we were laughing so hard and just enjoyed making fools of ourselves.

There have definitely been times when I’ve been at bars and made sure that everyone in there knew Britney was a legend. Sometimes I’d go up to the DJ or karaoke machine and request Britney music, to which the clubs are usually slayed by! :queenflopga: I have also drunkenly strolled along the beach with friends a couple times and that was always fun!

One day I’ll have my @Isla. moments tho and have more exciting stories to share! :tiffcackle:

Your stories are pretty good, don’t worry :bang: 

• Upvote 1