Sign in to follow this  
BoyToySoldier

Danja really needs to come back for B10

He isn't stuck in 07 like some of you claim he is, this still knocks and it isn't that old. Imagine Britney over a beat this hard. :makesomenoise:

• Upvote 5

I agree that would be great for them to do something innovative like they did on  Blackout.

• Upvote 3

Posting 1 song from 5 years ago doesn't back up your argument much, but I agree. If he can bring it like this and like Blackout & Blur with Britney again, I'm all for it.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Posting 1 song from 5 years ago doesn't back up your argument much, but I agree. If he can bring it like this and like Blackout & Blur with Britney again, I'm all for it.

IMO, it's not so much about what he's done recently. It's more so what he's done that's held up well. Blackout and this track still hold up well over time versus other hot atm producers who's sound progressively becomes stale as the years go by (i.e. Dr. Luke). Sure, there's a few exceptions but the majority not really.

• Upvote 3

Interesting that Bad Girls wasnt even a big hit and most people know about it.

He hasn’t produced many hits since 2008 tho.

If he could do something fresh/innovative with her that holds up well, as you and others have said, then I'd be in.

But also-- in before someone comes to argue with you about it.  (I know you wouldn't have made the thread if you couldn't support it, though. But good luck!) :bparty:

• Upvote 1

Agreed. I've loved every song he's done with her, and I'm sure he'd give her some good sh!t, especially because he obviously really wants to work with her again. 

• Upvote 1