Chaoscontrol

The Positivity Thread

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

I don't live in the US so my streming doesn't make any difference. :nicki2:

Oh true, I forgot :hype: I am so desperate, I am stanning Pink right now cause it looks like she's the only who can do it :tiffsniffle: 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Oh true, I forgot :hype: I am so desperate, I am stanning Pink right now cause it looks like she's the only who can do it :tiffsniffle: 

P!nk isn't a hot debut kinda artist, she's more about longevity (JGMAR). :meltdown: I wish Taylor would release something right now (never thought I would ever say this). :crying1:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

P!nk isn't a hot debut kinda artist, she's more about longevity (JGMAR). :meltdown: I wish Taylor would release something right now (never thought I would ever say this). :crying1:

I was thinking about Taylor beating it. I never thought it would get to this :lemmetellu: The music industry today is so depressing :nyheadache: but Taylor better come at the VMAs and make that song go #1. Did you see the performers for the VMAs? :gross: btw Hung Up came on shuffle :carpoolney:

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I was thinking about Taylor beating it. I never thought it would get to this :lemmetellu: The music industry today is so depressing :nyheadache: but Taylor better come at the VMAs and make that song go #1. Did you see the performers for the VMAs? :gross: btw Hung Up came on shuffle :carpoolney:

The VMAs this year are gonna be tragic. :meltdown: Compare this year's mess to 2009, when we had Gaga, Kanye/Taylor, Beyoncé, Madonna, Janet, etc. :nydisgust:

And the nominations are completly rigged. How the hell did 5H get two nomitations? :nyheadache: And some of the categories... :nyheadache: "Best Fight Against the System"? :nyheadache: Seeing how hard they are trying to appeal to SJWs ("moonperson"), Alessia Cara will probably win VOTY. :leaving:

I miss these VMAs:

Spoiler

Madonna-Ger_e_i-1984-VMA-performans_n_n-bilinmeyenleri.jpgtumblr_m1dno7eJm31r2rkbxo4_500.jpghqdefault.jpgbritney-spears-madonna-vmas-2003-kiss-billboard-650.jpgbritney-spears-vma-p8W.jpgPregnant-Beyonce-Knowles-Performing-2011-VMA-Video.jpggaga_vma09_looks4.jpglady-gaga-vma-fashion-5.jpeg8db1fd9aa122b249ea39302ea127a66a.jpgleaked-audio-of-kanye-west-slamming-tayl

And Hung Up is such a bop! :myjam: Number 1 in 41 countries btw. :queenflopga:

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

The VMAs this year are gonna be tragic. :meltdown: Compare this year's mess to 2009, when we had Gaga, Kanye/Taylor, Beyoncé, Madonna, Janet, etc. :nydisgust:

And the nominations are completly rigged. How the hell did 5H get two nomitations? :nyheadache: And some of the categories... :nyheadache: "Best Fight Against the System"? :nyheadache: Seeing how hard they are trying to appeal to SJWs ("moonperson"), Alessia Cara will probably win VOTY. :leaving:

I miss these VMAs:

Reveal hidden contents

Madonna-Ger_e_i-1984-VMA-performans_n_n-bilinmeyenleri.jpgtumblr_m1dno7eJm31r2rkbxo4_500.jpghqdefault.jpgbritney-spears-madonna-vmas-2003-kiss-billboard-650.jpgbritney-spears-vma-p8W.jpgPregnant-Beyonce-Knowles-Performing-2011-VMA-Video.jpggaga_vma09_looks4.jpglady-gaga-vma-fashion-5.jpeg8db1fd9aa122b249ea39302ea127a66a.jpgleaked-audio-of-kanye-west-slamming-tayl

And Hung Up is such a bop! :myjam: Number 1 in 41 countries btw. :queenflopga:

I don't even wanna watch honestly it looks so bad :triggered: I know the categories are so bad "Best Fight Against the System" had me dying :dead: I hope something happens but I know nothing will. We haven't had an iconic moment since 2013. 5H really got a nomination for best choreography when they dance worse than Femme Fatale Britney :pieceofwhat: 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

I don't even wanna watch honestly it looks so bad :triggered: I know the categories are so bad "Best Fight Against the System" had me dying :dead: I hope something happens but I know nothing will. We haven't had an iconic moment since 2013. 5H really got a nomination for best choreography when they dance worse than Femme Fatale Britney :pieceofwhat: 

Unrelated, but Feels just dethroned Despacito in the UK. When will the US? :staysalty:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Unrelated, but Feels just dethroned Despacito in the UK. When will the US? :staysalty:

:crying1: never, I actually think no song is gonna dethrone Despactio. They still haven't discounted it and no song has come close. Feels is a bop tho so at least the U.K. has taste :crying4:

2 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

@ShowdownITZ One of the few people here who doesn't hate Shakira, great taste, stans Mariah. :kiss:

Wait why people hate Shakira? I love her! :crying2:

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

I wouldn't say she is hated by everyone but she does have some vocal haters and part of Exhale kinda started bashing her when the SP and Chantaje videos were released in the same day. Other think Shakira is *insert insult here* but don't actually provide receipts and some others are just jealous of her sucess.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pedro Dantas said:

I wouldn't say she is hated by everyone but she does have some vocal haters and part of Exhale kinda started bashing her when the SP and Chantaje videos were released in the same day. Other think Shakira is *insert insult here* but don't actually provide receipts and some others are just jealous of her sucess.

Well that's really sad, I really like her! :crying4:

2 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

Well that's really sad, I really like her! :crying4:

I love her too. She does have some fans here as well. I think @Mr. Lucky said once he stanned for her or something like that.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I love her too. She does have some fans here as well. I think @Mr. Lucky said once he stanned for her or something like that.

Yeah, I support Shakira. :Lshark:

46 minutes ago, LoanSPW said:

People don't hate Shakira. Pressed Britney stans hate her, 'cause her career is actually still going somewhere. By putting other pop bitches down, they feel Britney will shine with her current work ethics.:idkney: 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

Yeah, I support Shakira. :Lshark:

Slay.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

People don't hate Shakira. Pressed Britney stans hate her, 'cause her career is actually still going somewhere. By putting other pop bitches down, they feel Britney will shine with her current work ethics.:idkney: 

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

By the way, aren't you from Colombia? Is it true that she hasn't been relevant there since Loba like @Camilo says or is that something he made up? :ponderney:

• Upvote 1

Slay.

giphy.gif

tumblr_nvkg40HQ1Y1tfn6k7o1_500.gif

By the way, aren't you from Colombia? Is it true that she hasn't been relevant there since Loba like @Camilo says or is that something he made up? :ponderney:

Yes I am. No, that bitter peasant bitch lied.:mattafact:

Shakira's still as relevant as ever. She's our Madonna tbh. And people are thrilled about her new album and world tour. Just google it. :idkney:

Don't listen to trash, they always lie. :tiffcackle:

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

@danny1994 Flawless taste, makes great points and likes Pon de Replay. :myjam: Loved to talk to him in binary code

:kiss: 

01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100110 01101100 01100001 01110111 01101100 01100101 01110011 01110011 00100000 01110100 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100101 01101100 01101100

:kiss: 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Lucky said:

Yes I am. No, that bitter peasant bitch lied.:mattafact:

Shakira's still as relevant as ever. She's our Madonna tbh. And people are thrilled about her new album and world tour. Just google it. :idkney:

Don't listen to trash, they always lie. :tiffcackle:

The world tour is doing really well so far. They even had to add a new Parisian date. I live in Portugal and it's apparently nearly sold out, which isn't surprising, since we love her here. She hasn't even announced the Latin American dates yet. I have no doubt those will do amazing. :queenflopga:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pedro Dantas said:

The world tour is doing really well so far. They even had to add a new Parisian date. I live in Portugal and it's apparently nearly sold out, which isn't surprising, since we love her here. She hasn't even announced the Latin American dates yet. I have no doubt those will do amazing. :queenflopga:

After the 2010 World Cup, Shakira reached legendary status. And since she's latina, most countries LOVE her. I know for a fact that Europe luuuuvs Shakira. :Lshark:

It's a good thing that I'm here to set the record straight. I can only imagine what kind of biased reports some people gave you all about the latin market.:whitney:

ps: i love @danny1994 as well! <3 >3 :brit:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Mr. Lucky said:

After the 2010 World Cup, Shakira reached legendary status. And since she's latina, most countries LOVE her. I know for a fact that Europe luuuuvs Shakira. :Lshark:

It's a good thing that I'm here to set the record straight. I can only imagine what kind of biased reports some people gave you all about the latin market.:whitney:

ps: i love @danny1994 as well! <3 >3 :brit:

I was 8/9 when Waka Waka came out. That song really was everywhere and people really seem to like it. When We Are One came out, people were begging for it to come back (#VoltaWakaWaka). It's sad that some local stans in here don't recognize how powerful and admired she is WW.

@danny1994 Has the sh!t starter visited your profile lately or does he have you in ignore like he says he has. We all know what happened a few weeks ago. :shameless:

• Upvote 1

I was 8/9 when Waka Waka came out. That song really was everywhere and people really seem to like it. When We Are One came out, people were begging for it to come back (#VoltaWakaWaka). It's sad that some local stans in here don't recognize how powerful and admired she is WW.

@danny1994 Has the sh!t starter visited your profile lately or does he have you in ignore like he says he has. We all know what happened a few weeks ago. :shameless:

omg who, how, what? haha what happened?

do tell :shameless:

Which one, there’s so many? :tiffcackle:

Oh, but I think you’re referring to Chico. I haven’t seen him on here much lately, I think we scared him :tiffcackle:

2 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

This really annoying member that always argues with people and complains about what we’re posting. He said he’d put us on ignore but we found evidence he keeps checking on us :shameless:

4 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I love Waka Waka :myjam: she has so many good songs. Btw do you listen to Selena, another Latin legend?

15 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Which one, there’s so many? :tiffcackle:

I was talking about Camilo. :queenflopga:

16 minutes ago, Mr. Lucky said:

He starts sh!t at threads by shading new stans, then says he has "negative users" on ignore. Afterwards, danny1994 revealed that he had visited his profile after saying that he had him on ignore.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Btw do you listen to Selena, another Latin legend?

Gomez? I used to love her and her music during the WOWP years. I still like some of her music (KEWK was my bop last summer and I love Fetish, Come & Get It and Slow Down).

3 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

I know I'm a few days late and this thread is already buried deep but here's my positive post.

@Chaoscontrol Thank you for this thread. I love the fact that Exhale, for a brief moment, was able to put aside it's negativity and be nice to each other. I think you're a great member and I like your avi. :kiss:

@danny1994 Flawless taste, makes great points and likes Pon de Replay. :myjam: Loved to talk to him in binary code. :kiss:

@britmebaby_onemoretime I love the "candid" threads you make. Keep them coming. :kiss:

@LoanSPW Love the top 5 games you make. Can't wait for the ITZ one. :kiss:

@BoyToySoldier Thanks for the explicit tracks you sent me once. You're a great member. :kiss:

@ShowdownITZ One of the few people here who doesn't hate Shakira, great taste, stans Mariah. :kiss:

@britneyspears You make great music and you're an amazing woman. :kiss:

I also like: @I_Need_Me @fucknfurter @Edge of Clockin' You @$elfish. There are also other members I like but they're already in my "Favorite Users" thread.

So sweet, thank you! I love watching her transformation just as much as everyone else so I really do like making those threads for y'all! I've been a lurker for years too, so I'm just glad to be active and involved now lol 

• Upvote 2