Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
IconicShow

Aaron Carter Comes Out As Bisexual

Recommended Posts

It's never easy coming out but i find the timing curious. I mean why now, when he has a steady girlfriend. He's been getting a lot of press lately and this is extending his new found 15mins. 

Ultimately, this takes guts coming out in such a big way. Now can we speculate who the guy was he sucked off at 17?! :whitney:

fd2399fdb9baec26a493d7fa555f8c96.jpg

lou-pearlman-and-unhappy-aaron-carter.jp

cazu2_duyaaiipu.jpg

alg-carter-jackson-jpg.jpg

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^God, now I'm gonna have nightmares about Lou Pearlman being sucked off.

But on topic, good for Aaron.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm happy for him. It's kinda annoying how people keep referring to him as 'gay' though when he's made it clear he's attracted to both genders.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

King.



King.



There's an important update in the life of Aaron Carter: He and girlfriend Madison Parker have broken up following his revelation that he is bisexual.

“To start off, I would like to say that I love each and EVERY ONE of my fans. There’s something I’d like to say that I feel is important for myself and my identity that has been weighing on my chest for nearly half of my life. I grew up in this entertainment industry at a very young age and when I was around 13-year-old I started to find boys and girls attractive," Carter said in a message posted on social media over the weekend.


Related:
Aaron Carter Drops “Sooner Or Later” Video Amidst Controversy


“There were years that went by that I thought about it, but wasn’t until I was 17-year old, after a few relationships with girls, I had an experience with a male that I had an attraction to who I also worked with and grew up with.”

He also included a quote from Boy George: “I’ve never felt as though I didn’t belong, I just acted as though I did.”

Read the full message below:

Also...

Thoughts? Let us know in Exhale.



And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this, he's trying to find peace within him self and that starts with being true to yourself and loving your self to the fullest, love it :makeitrain:

  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last year he was "flirting" and having fun with Chris Crocker, so this statement about his sexuality wasn't really needed in my opinion. But with the bad press he had those last weeks I feel like it's just to overshadow that. Sometimes I feel like people believe that talking about their sexuality, addiction problems, and other stuff is just the punchline to their bad press. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Isla. said:

I'm happy for him. It's kinda annoying how people keep referring to him as 'gay' though when he's made it clear he's attracted to both genders.

That's how it goes cause most people think most men that claim their bi want men more than women, then when some say their bi they only start being with men.

Labels suck.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

That's how it goes cause most people think most men that claim their bi want men more than women, then when some say their bi they only start being with men.

Labels suck.

I don't think labels necessarily suck - I know loads of LGBT people who are proud to identify as gay/lesbian/bi/trans etc. it's just the fact that people can be attracted to both genders yet when they're with someone of the same sex they're gay or if they're with someone of the opposite sex they're straight and most people seem to think bisexuality is only a phase as well. People can be bicurious and experiment but most people who identify as bisexual have made it clear they are attracted to both genders and can have relationships with both sexes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I don't think labels necessarily suck - I know loads of LGBT people who are proud to identify as gay/lesbian/bi/trans etc. it's just the fact that people can be attracted to both genders yet when they're with someone of the same sex they're gay or if they're with someone of the opposite sex they're straight and most people seem to think bisexuality is only a phase as well. People can be bicurious and experiment but most people who identify as bisexual have made it clear they are attracted to both genders and can have relationships with both sexes.

Yeah and that's fine if someone identifies within a label some people don't like to be labeled.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I knew it, a guy he had one night stand with him told me that years ago. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, "I always sing live!" said:

I read comments on some news / gossip videos covering this and it was cancerous... :calculating: Lots of "men can't be bisexual, he's actually gay". :cigney:

Well, some people are poor and not educated, what's new? :calculating:

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 08/08/2017 at 1:42 AM, IconicShow said:

Yeah and that's fine if someone identifies within a label some people don't like to be labeled.

These labels are just words, so i don't get this sentence tbh "I don't want to be labeled", no you are who you are - but this words are here for a reason and in most cases they are enough to describe a sexuality. 

Maybe it is just me but to me it sounds like they are insecure and afraid and want to escape clichés and judgementalpeople, i don't think it is the right way to do it. (in the long run)

You cannot please everyone. :whitney:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2017 at 5:38 PM, "I always sing live!" said:

I read comments on some news / gossip videos covering this and it was cancerous... :calculating: Lots of "men can't be bisexual, he's actually gay". :cigney:

This is ridiculous... why can't people be attracted to both men and women?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:omg: Why couldn't he come out 10 years ago when I would've given a sh!t? :crying1: Now he's all... Gross.

And omg does this mean he really did date Chris Crocker last year? :gross: How the hell does that cum dumpster keep landing these gorgeous men?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/08/2017 at 2:33 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

:omg: Why couldn't he come out 10 years ago when I would've given a sh!t? :crying1: Now he's all... Gross.

And omg does this mean he really did date Chris Crocker last year? :gross: How the hell does that cum dumpster keep landing these gorgeous men?

 

What! :o I love Aaron! I find him very attractive. There is something RAW, just RAW I love about him. It's like that rugged, raw, vagabond side coupled with that cute, ultra slim, blond, angelic side. Cum worthy! :awyeah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Arckangel said:

 

What! :o I love Aaron! I find him very attractive. There is something RAW, just RAW I love about him. It's like that rugged, raw, vagabond side coupled with that cute, ultra slim, blond, angelic side. Cum worthy! :awyeah:

Nah, I'm glad he's recovered from his drug addiction, but it fucking aged him 10 years. He doesn't look 29, he looks 40. Somehow, he looks older than Nick. :wtf: Mix that in with his thug fuckboy look and I'm not pleased. :nonono: If he fucks like a champ, I'd still hit it though. :queenflopga: 'Cause he's not entirely hideous looking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×