Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TheSmasher

Work Bitch at Trumps

Recommended Posts

Well i know the drag queen at that disco and she called me to dance, so i got to dance the full Work Bitch Choreo at the biggest gay Disco in Portugal.

(More promo then Britney ever did)

 

 

IMG%5D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tear the floor up up said:

OMG, vid? That's awesome :triggered:

ahahah i don't want to put the whole video on the internet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this was gonna be about Trump Tower in New York I was like THE IRONY but yas slay those dance moves C1uq7va.thumb.gif.8c473dcb349ce74daf1355

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

doing godney's work :brit:

:cinderellaney:

22 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I thought this was gonna be about Trump Tower in New York I was like THE IRONY but yas slay those dance moves C1uq7va.thumb.gif.8c473dcb349ce74daf1355

:tiffcackle: sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought this was gonna be Donald Trump related at first :meltdown: 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YAS slay that Work Bitch at Trumps! :gobaby:

i miss that club...  they always play Britney songs. i remember to jamming I Wanna Go there and people went crazy overtime they played it. Hold It Against Me, If U Seek Amy... 

it's been a while i don't go there, unfortunately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have the same shoes, wait everybody ones a pair of Adidas Superstar :orangu:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Maryy said:

YAS slay that Work Bitch at Trumps! :gobaby:

i miss that club...  they always play Britney songs. i remember to jamming I Wanna Go there and people went crazy overtime they played it. Hold It Against Me, If U Seek Amy... 

it's been a while i don't go there, unfortunately. 

why don't u go anymore?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, delicious.fried.chicken said:

I bet you got a lot of d that night. :smokney:

 

:urite:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Vessel. said:

We have the same shoes, wait everybody ones a pair of Adidas Superstar :orangu:

 

ahh i love due lipa, she was amazing at meo sudoeste!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The woman in the striped dress and the gal behind her are shoooook! :queenflopga:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TheSmasher said:

why don't u go anymore?

i don't know what tbh it just doesn't go that way no opportunity for that who knows 

more into other places too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×