Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow.

Why is "Amnesia" loved so much?

Recommended Posts

Just now, Shadow. said:

Its actually on my version of circus as a deluxe track, ill see if i can set up a link for you

omg thank you so much! :unbelievableney: if you have trouble, could you please do that too? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really love it! I think it's different.. it's got this fun old school vibe & it works really well as a random Britney song to add to a pool party playlist lol 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CIRCUS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THIS

WOMANIZER

CIRCUS

OUT FROM UNDER

KILL THE LIGHTS

SHATTERED GLASS

IF U SEEK AMY

UNUSUAL YOU

BLUR

QUICKSAND

MANNEQUIN

LACE AND LEATHER

MY BABY

DANGEROUS (deluxe)

AMNESIA (deluxe)

ROCK BOY (deluxe)

PHONOGRAPHY (deluxe)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Urbanney said:

omg thank you so much! :unbelievableney: if you have trouble, could you please do that too? 

No unfortunately I only have amnesia(its the uk version) i do have an mp3 of trouble though and its not too bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

No unfortunately I only have amnesia(its the uk version) i do have an mp3 of trouble though and its not too bad 

ohh ok, just amnesia would be great then. thank you so much again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

What I’m wondering is why people like Unusual You so much :outwithit:

I love Unusual You :yesokay:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

That song has rock elements. :mhm:

 

3 hours ago, Shadow. said:

I don't hear it but okay 

@Godllory teas :snapney:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's the lyrics and the melody of the song that I like so much. And also her voice reminds me of Lana in Off To The Races. Both are very ditzy, and feminine, and sounding borderline crazy, but it's just because she's a fool in love. Idk it's just a great song :lustney:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

What I’m wondering is why people like Unusual You so much :outwithit:

Because it's vulnerable and beautiful. :riri:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DMVofficial said:

I think it's the lyrics and the melody of the song that I like so much. And also her voice reminds me of Lana in Off To The Races. Just very ditzy, and feminine, and sounding borderline crazy, but it's just because she's a fool in love. Idk it's just a great song :lustney:

Off to the races is a masterpiece 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

I love Unusual You :yesokay:

The lyrics are good, it’s just a bit monotone for me.

Better than Wonanizer :tiffcackle:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shadow. said:

Off to the races is a masterpiece 

Agreed, and I'm not necessarily comparing the two songs, just the vocal technique used to get the "damsel in distress" sound

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, danny1994 said:

The lyrics are good, it’s just a bit monotone for me.

Better than Wonanizer :tiffcackle:

Apparently Womanizer is better than Amnesia :tiffcackle:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, danny1994 said:

Duh, it was Toxic 2.0 :tiffcackle:

The video is good but the song is nothing special imo. Toxic 2.0 tho :tiffcackle:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

The video is good but the song is nothing special imo. Toxic 2.0 tho :tiffcackle:

People were calling DYWCO Toxic 3.0.

It has more in common with Womanizer with that repetitive “nobody should be alone if they don’t have to be 10000x” chorus

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

The lyrics are good, it’s just a bit monotone for me.

Better than Wonanizer :tiffcackle:

Listen to Unusual You again. How can you hate it? It's a masterpiece :lemmetellu: but yeah I was never a big fan of Womanizer, it's a bop but nothing special. I always preferred Circus, the first Britney song I heard, it's so nostalgic to me :crying1:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

Listen to Unusual You again. How can you hate it? It's a masterpiece :lemmetellu: but yeah I was never a big fan of Womanizer, it's a bop but nothing special. I always preferred Circus, the first Britney song I heard, it's so nostalgic to me :crying1:

I have a love/hate relationship with Circus. I really like the song, but it introduces us to Myah :gross:

It was only background vocals tho, thank god.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×