Jump to content
other

other Names given to Britney Jean - Official Thread

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

A fan favorite  :makeitrain:

  Hide contents

anigif_enhanced-buzz-17243-1381919554-0.

 

Britney Jean is a name of a singer, dancer, performer, though. :ipass:

And here we're discussing the disastrous debut album of Myah Marie :queenflopga: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bernadette Joanna

Brontosaurus Jones

Benedicta Jalopy

Burqua Jenevicia

Belly Jiggles

Bambie Jeep

Bakery Joan

Bonita Jenka

Brandy Joan

Brenda Jennifer

Bridget Jones

Beatrice Janice

:gloria:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bender Johnson 

 

 

this thread is like pinata :cinema:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bartholomew Jesus

Bronchitis Jenner

Bungee Jumping

Beetroot Juniper

Banana Juice

Bamboo Jojoba

:uknowit:   :giggleney:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, SchatarSapphira said:

Britney Jean is a name of a singer, dancer, performer, though. :ipass:

And here we're discussing the disastrous debut album of Myah Marie :queenflopga: 

I kinda like the Brenda Joan one :giggleney:

It's like a term of endearment :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These names are ridiculous lol.

I love this album though, I've never understood why it got all this hate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

This names are ridiculous lol.

I love this album though, I've never understood why it got all this hate.

Oh, now I see you like to bitch in every thread...pheww...hello...:forkit:

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Oh, now I see you like to bitch in every thread...pheww...hello...:forkit:

Are you obsessed with me? Why are you following me into other threads? :mhmsureny:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Are you obsessed with me? Why are you following me into other threads? :mhmsureny:

DAFUQ? :madonna:

you're the last comment in all threads and all your coments are bitching/complaining. Nobody's following you sweetie. LMAO

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The BIG JOKE album :tiffanynod:

BINGO JACKPOT :staysalty:

 

Such a versatil album name and you all dragging it for no reason, Brinty obviously named it that way because she needed to keep us entertained with countless names since the era ended 3 seconds after it started. :foh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mauureee said:

DAFUQ? :madonna:

you're the last comment in all threads and all your coments are bitching/complaining. Nobody's following you sweetie. LMAO

But yet you quote me in each of them. You could have commented without quoting me.

I wasn't bitching in this thread anyways. I said I love the album. :byebitch:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×