Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shadow.

We all keep talking about how Britney needs an image change, so what would you have her do?

Recommended Posts

I am 100% in agreement that for Britney to progress forward she NEEDS to mature her brand. No one is as interested in what she does because she's been doing the same thing since the beginning and the main thing is that she's not 21 anymore. 

I don't think she needs to become all Celine Dion onstage but maybe more maturity in her performances/music would attract the attention of the public again and I also think it would be a good thing to see Britney mature in terms of her image/music. I get the impression that's what she was aiming to do with the material she was recording after In the Zone.

I'd love her to go down the route of more soulful music or the style of music that was performed during BOMT at the Onyx Hotel and I'd love to hear more of her powerful natural voice aswell! 

In terms of image I just wish she would be more exciting with her choices. I hate the leotards. Part of the excitement around her performances is what she is wearing and when she's wearing the same thing in a different color its just so dull. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More ITZ style. Not necessarily that particular vibe but just experiment and look for ways to set more trends in the industry and her own career. I want great visuals, experimental tracks, and a consistent theme. If we could get ITZ/Britney era performances and costumes with a themed era i.e. an improved version of Circus, and Glory vocals then we would be set. If Just like me is the vibe she wants then go for an acoustic album. If she wants a mid tempo craze then give us a next level Make Me. And if she wants dance tracks then give us another Toxic. She's at her best when she blends the three. Image wise just more mature and more like the way she came off in the recent interview. You can be open without spilling all of the details. She can showcase vulnerability and confidence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally somebody with great thread! This should be pinned!

She needs to stop with childish and cheesy music, MVs and performances.

She needs more serious approach to her career and image. We need mature and artistic Britney.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her image is fine and if it needs to be changed let it be what Britney wants

2 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Finally somebody with great thread! This should be pinned!

She needs to stop with childish and cheesy music, MVs and performances.

She needs more serious approach to her career and image. We need mature and artistic Britney.

 

There's nothing childish or cheesy about her music

 

Did you not listen to Glory or other mature songs she has done over the years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really wanna see her do some really mature music with her actual voice hopefully show off her singer songwriter chops and obviously sing live

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think she should revisit that era in-between ITZ and Blackout, and ITZ and Blackout themselves. :truthtea:

For example, finish the Let Go demo. :OMGney:

Or maybe, more Touch of My Hand kind of songs.

IDK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i would like more experimentation in her work tbh.. she needs to manipulate her sexy voice and create another song like BOM and do an album with an actual concept :beynah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This would be nice.  It's experimental, introspective, sexy, and still Britney.  

I have no problems with her image, she can continue to look and be sexy, but her music needs to more than just breathy bops.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

perform like this

prerecorded vocals+actual dancing and no leotards

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nowadays there's such a mistery regarding her vocals, GP doesnt quite know her potential as a vocalist but they're sure that she always lip-syncing and
that she sometimes uses autotune. I think the most exciting and game-changing path she could ever take with her image would be stripping everything down
and focusing on good well-written songs where her vocals can really shine (and for that she would have to start vocal coaching again and take as much time as she needs for it).
This would become viral so easily, because, like i said, there's so much mistery surrounding her voice and people would love to see that new side of her. Ofc it could still have dancing, but it'd be nice if she performed less songs, dancing with more polishment and good choreo rather than alot of hits with 'bad dancing'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She just needs to look like this, just a little bit less tanned

DDEZQzIUQAAStig.jpg

And she definitely needs a true fashion designer, a female if it was possible. I think a woman could understand her body shape better than a drag queen's designer. It's true she doesn't have to look like a teenager anymore, but that way of dressing she was choosing around 2013 where she looked like her mom isn't good either.

She can dress up juvenile, because she's still young, despite what anyone could say, she just needs real clothes and something more fashionable, if that's the term lol

The blonde hair I think it's perfect for her. That's Britney Spears, she doesn't need to change that. She could try a different look for a music video or something, but in general I think Blondeney is perfect the way she is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

► better performances, better outfits not just some underwear or bikinis....

► good make up.

► get involved in her music, care about it when its the time for promoting it.

► Sing something live, at least once in a decade.

► Stop scrapping things 

26ufkgcKwn3fX1ZFm.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love like a renewed Britney album with a double disc acoustic. With pop/rock songs.

Its so hard to imagine Britney ever growing as an artist anymore... purely because she won't even try to sing live.

YOK is amazing for her voice but who wants that when she probs would stand there and check her nails and lip these days.

Its unacceptable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Writing and performing ballads,talking about her life (not pokemon games or how boring she is,real stuff),using a more mature tone when she's talking....She needs to stop talking about how boring she is.That's a turn off for a lot of people.An artist supposed to be different and she is.She just wants to be boring because she things it's how normal people are i guess :hehehe:   (diction lessons would be great.she would get more relaxed when she's talking)

I don't have anything against sex songs but she should do a few different things.

Her music shouldn't be predictable.I love Glory but half of the album is similar what's out there.That electronic same beat on every pop song lately...It's definitely not that much on her songs but she's too big for it.

 

Also she needs a new image.I'm not saying short blue hair kinda change but she has the same image including her makeup in general is the same.People are seeing the differences on her face more than other celebrities.You would notice if it's getting older if i was wearing the same shirt everyday.It's the same thing.

 

Her songs should be longer,at least some of them.3 minutes is the basic pop formula.She has a 20 year-old career so it's not enough for her.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love Britney the way she is, I love Glory and this isn't me complaining. But that being said, I think the last trick in Britney's bag is to open up and to really work on her artistry.  Show people that she has something else to offer than this sex kitten image. Show people that she can sing live and write her own music and have it be about more than just sex. Build something around her career that's a little deeper than what she's currently doing that people can connect to  

 

Britney has gone through so much and could touch on so many subjects. I'd never want her exploit her privacy for album sales if she wasn't comfortable sharing that, but it's been 10 years. I wish she was more willing to talk about it. I think a lot of people would connect to and respect her a lot more. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I would love like a renewed Britney album with a double disc acoustic. With pop/rock songs.

Imagine Before the Goodbye Acoustic :yesplease:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd still be down for a themed album. Britney says she is boring. Well write an album about the character of Toxic or something. So much could be used

An album on love.

I feel like they can't put Visuals with things these past few eras. The strongest visual was SP purely because it made sense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Spearsfan said:

I'd still be down for a themed album. Britney says she is boring. Well write an album about the character of Toxic or something. So much could be used

An album on love.

I feel like they can't put Visuals with things these past few eras. The strongest visual was SP purely because it made sense. 

I WANT THIS SO BAD :crying2: 

 

1 minute ago, hushpuppies said:

Imagine Before the Goodbye Acoustic :yesplease:

:bow: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, AndrejBLV said:

Finally somebody with great thread! This should be pinned!

She needs to stop with childish and cheesy music, MVs and performances.

She needs more serious approach to her career and image. We need mature and artistic Britney.

 

Britney doesn't give a f**k about the Britney persona because she rather be who she is. Why don't people listen to her? She said it very clear in her most recent interview. SHE IS DONE LIVING HER LIFE TO PLEASE OTHER PEOPLE.

 There's nothing cheesy about her music either, Glory is very mature in comparison to other albums of her, and the problem with Glory was NOT the music but the public not being aware of it and whether we like it or not, it's not because Britney didn't do promo because she did, she even did things she has never done before!! But because her team never chooses the right promo for her. The only cheesy thing we got this year was Make Me and I agree to an extent that that turned off the mood for most people. Slumber Party had a great video, but I don't believe it showed diversity from the album and there was never enough promo for it. However, we did get to see a more mature and raw Britney. Even the performance for Slumber Party - most people think it's boring but it is more mature.

So make up your mind (general you, not you specifically), you want her to do more mature stuff, but when she does then you want her to dance like she's 17... Then you wonder why she doesn't care about fans opinions, it's because most people are never satisfied!!!! You support her for selfish reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Her image is fine and if it needs to be changed let it be what Britney wants

There's nothing childish or cheesy about her music

Did you not listen to Glory or other mature songs she has done over the years

Her mature songs are few and far between. And Glory, while good, was kinda cheesy. Nearly all the tracks are about sex or dancing and, in some songs, the lyrics sound like something Katy Perry would sing (like the metaphors in SP).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Britney doesn't give a f**k about the Britney persona because she rather be who she is. Why don't people listen to her? She said it very clear in her most recent interview. SHE IS DONE LIVING HER LIFE TO PLEASE OTHER PEOPLE.

 There's nothing cheesy about her music either, Glory is very mature in comparison to other albums of her, and the problem with Glory was NOT the music but the public not being aware of it and whether we like it or not, it's not because Britney didn't do promo because she did, she even did things she has never done before!! But because her team never chooses the right promo for her. The only cheesy thing we got this year was Make Me and I agree to an extent that that turned off the mood for most people. Slumber Party had a great video, but I don't believe it showed diversity from the album and there was never enough promo for it. However, we did get to see a more mature and raw Britney. Even the performance for Slumber Party - most people think it's boring but it is more mature.

So make up your mind (general you, not you specifically), you want her to do more mature stuff, but when she does then you want her to dance like she's 17... Then you wonder why she doesn't care about fans opinions, it's because most people are never satisfied!!!! You support her for selfish reasons.

What Britney brings to the table careerwise is our opinion. 

At the end of the day it's her job and we are the customers. Ppl can stop supporting her and they have but that doesn't mean our opinions are selfish or don't matter.

Most ppl want to improve their brand so more ppl are interested. 

If you reach the point of not caring  then it's time  to find something you care about. Moving on from Britney or Britney moving on from the industry.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She needs re invent herself completely. She can't age and do what she's doing now forever at some point she's gonna be too old to be lipping "I know I may be young" she's gotta start maturing she's so stuck in the wrong decade she needs to keep up w the changes of the world and industry 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

What Britney brings to the table careerwise is our opinion. 

At the end of the day it's her job and we are the customers. Ppl can stop supporting her and they have but that doesn't mean our opinions are selfish or don't matter.

Most ppl want to improve their brand so more ppl are interested. 

If you reach the point of not caring  then it's time  to find something you care about. Moving on from Britney or Britney moving on from the industry.

 

No, it is not our opinion. She is not a product, she's a breathing human being that brings feelings and emotions to life, that's what music is. She is free to do with her art what she wants and she should never feel trapped for the sake of pleasing others. She should do with her life whatever makes her happy, and neither she or any person should let other people shape their dreams and expectations of life. Because yes, it is selfish for people to want her to stop being happy for the sake of her making others happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×