MissSpearsSaysSo

Has She Been Slaying Lately?

1 hour ago, Lilith said:

im fucking screaming at the comments in that video and mostly at @Kiiddy's comment :orangu:

25zt4l3.jpg

LMAO ARE U FOR REAL? You fucking wrote this wall of text and expect ppl to fucking take u seriously with the bullshit u wrote? :orangu:  "The queen of award performancesss" "Anxiety"-excuse- used x1000 :orangu:  LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IM FUCKING SCREAMING

@button :orangu: dkslajfl;g :orangu:

THE PICTURE JUST FULLY LOADED

££££µµ££µ

5343FD5S4FDFµµµµJDSFMFKSMFLKSµFKSMFKQ

DSFJMSLKFSDMF

FSDKFQ%DSLF%SDFù/DMGLDFµHMµDFSDSMµDFSGS

DFK%GSFDSLG%DFLGµDS

In wondering why all of the comments that are hating on her current performing skills get the most positive feedback? :eheeek:

People would have been dragged and the floor wiped if that was back in 2011.

I get that y'all are entitled to your own opinion, but if you don't like her, why do you stay? Why do you follow her? Sorry, I just don't get it...:donewithit:

1 hour ago, SchatarSapphira said:

In wondering why all of the comments that are hating on her current performing skills get the most positive feedback? :eheeek:

People would have been dragged and the floor wiped if that was back in 2011.

I get that y'all are entitled to your own opinion, but if you don't like her, why do you stay? Why do you follow her? Sorry, I just don't get it...:donewithit:

if you like her and want her to stay in the business for a bit and not recreate her brand even more into a washed up popstar has been, why do you want to praise her for her lacking efforts?

Are you a even a fan?

Let´s say your best friend is bad at school and he knows what is wrong and what he has to do, but he just refuses because he thinks he has done great things at school before, he is so over it and does not seem to understand that every decision he makes will tarnish his future in the jobmarket. Would you applaud him for being lazy? Me not, I would push and pull till he gets his ass moving or decides to quit school after finishing with bad results as soon as he can.