Sign in to follow this  
MissSpearsSaysSo

Singles Box Set on EBay!!

Hey mamas!  :imcute:

So I was just on eBay looking for stuff and I found a listing for the Singles Collection Box Set, no DVD included though. But everything else is in great condition. I already have one but know that they are hard to come buy at a good price. 

http://m.ebay.com/itm/BRITNEY-SPEARS-SINGLES-COLLECTION-BOX-29-CDs-2009-RARE-/391801896287?hash=item5b39367d5f%3Ag%3A6qIAAOSw9OFZL~Ua&_trkparms=pageci%3A82f81197-4a64-11e7-955f-74dbd180c480%7Cparentrq%3A7b5a190615c0a8619227f33dfff8a457%7Ciid%3A13

:unbelievableney:

but no DVD? :( I don't feel sure to buy it then

plus Mexico's post office service is so awful, I still don't get the Femme Fatale album from Japan I ordered a month ago. It arrived to Mexico in just a week, but from Mexico City to where I live, has taken ages, I'm not even sure if it'll make it to my house, so I don't know if I should buy more stuff online  :crying1:

This box set is the best thing her team has ever done. I think we need an extension pack with the 2011-present singles for her 20-year anniversary :gloss: