breatheheavy

#ArianaStayStrong Trends Worldwide On Twitter Following First Sighting

Devastated.

If you're having trouble viewing this Stackerdecks post: Click Here

It is clear Ariana Grande is completely devastated following the terrorist attack by 22-year-old suspected bomber Salman Abedi.

The pop star, who Tweeted yesterday she was "broken," and "so so sorry," resurfaced at an airport near her hometown of Boca Raton, Florida. Fans began flooding social media with warm wishes for her (see above).

"Ariana is inconsolable," a source told Us Magazine. "She's absolutely heartbroken. She can't believe this happened. She spent the night crying with her backup dancers and saying how much she adores her fans."

There are conflicting reports that Ariana has decided to cancel the duration of her Dangerous Woman Tour. Seeing how she is back in the states – it is evident the shows are on hold until further notice, including the one slated for the O2 Arena later this week.

I feel the hashtag should be more for the loved ones of the victims than Ariana.  Yes, it's important for her to be strong as well... but I feel they should have made that hashtag a bit more broader.  Either way, a hashtag/tweet/whatever will not undo what happened, and thoughts and prayers go out to those who faced such a horrific tragedy from such idiots.

Poor darling little thing... She must feel a huge burden, yes it's not her fault, we all know that. But she comes across the sort of person to take it to heart and blame herself... My thoughts and prayers go out to all the families of those who have passed. They were doing something they loved in the last moments of their lives and I hope that will comfort the families affected. I know Ariana will visit those who have lost daughters or loved ones, or she will try to do the most she can do. 

I was sad about what happened but after seeing those pictures of the arena and Ariana just left me speechless :( poor girl, I can't imagine what she feels. I hope we as people never become numb to things like this. It shows that when things like this happens we put our things aside and become one. 

I heard she's reached out to the families of the victims and offered to pay for the funerals. :otears:

It should be #StayStrongManchester - but whatever 

I'm a big fan of Ariana and do not have any intention in trivializing what she has gone through; she is a secondary victim of this tragedy and must feel horribly guilty even though it's clearly not her fault at all. Also, if the report of her paying for the victims' funeral expenses is true, then that's a beautiful and generous gesture on her part.

With that said, however, I can't help but find it somewhat disrespectful that fans are circulating slideshows which are seemingly celebrating the life of Ariana, when she is still very much alive. Let's see the faces and names of the real victims, please.