MissSpearsSaysSo

Rewatching BOMT Tour...

So I was looking through my computer and found a bunch of files with vintage britney videos. And I came across a BOMT Tour video, that full show edit from luvthehurtaway. I forgot how really good it was! As her first real concert tour, it was a big deal in 1999.  :bwink:

In compassion to her other huge productions, it may not look like much. But even with a rather small stage and basic production elements, it's always stood out to me as one of her best overall because of the serious effort and great attitude she put into it. Britney had been working up to it her entire life. Not to mention, the live singing of her first album is amazing and precious these days since she lips everything.  :awkblink:

I've always been so proud of her because of the hard work she put into her art. No one can deny that she worked harder than anyone else to gain the success she has. I'm just feeling so nostalgic!  :crying1:

10 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

her BOMT tour is underrated

It so is!! 

Next to DWAD I think it's Britney at her purest pop star form. :hype:

to be quite honest I like the Oops Tour better, its like they took the BOMT TOUR added a way bigger budget and got rid of the bad parts, you practically get the Oops tour.

Baby and oops tour are amazing. The energy, passion, dancing and attitude are the best. I wish the tours and show performances were available in HD. 

10 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

to be quite honest I like the Oops Tour better, its like they took the BOMT TOUR added a way bigger budget and got rid of the bad parts, you practically get the Oops tour.

i like both differently

still

>>>>>>>>>>>>

I went to BOMT Tour live in 1999 and it remains one of the most magical nights of my life. I loved Britney before but that night solidify that she was a major star!

26 minutes ago, F.a.u.zish said:

I went to OIDIA Tour too and yes you're right however, there was something awesome about a show that didn't have all the bells and whistles. She was truly the star 

Guest $elfish

i prefer the onyx hotel tour it had amazing outfits, choreo and setlist

she also sang live :saycheese:

its one of her best tours if not the best :feelingmyself:

Guest $elfish
7 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

i love how someone in the audience is like wait what?! then i can hear them talking about her lipping (kind of) :quirkney: