breatheheavy

Britney Congratulates Mary J Blige On New Album With A Flashback Friday

3 minutes ago, Denise said:

I'm not arguing, I'm having a conversation... Shakira did the same thing years ago for mistake and nobody made a big deal... we have enough space on this planet for both

if shakira did that as well then it was wrong too. Doesn't mean britney should behave the same way. but by bringing that up you make it sound like Britney did it purposefully. You're not helping her by stating that. just saying

i'm not trying to eliminate either from this planet so i don't get what your dramatic speech is about

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

its becoz chataje hit 1 billion views, sp stucks at 62m views :meltdown:

ikr? 

anyway, Britney was forced to tag Shakira. She complied. lol 

• Downvote 1

6 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Queen of accidental shade

queen of backhanded compliments

Right? I didn't say she intentionally wanted to shade. :queenriri:

1 minute ago, SeductiveBritney said:

ikr? 

anyway, Britney was forced to tag Shakira. She complied. lol 

wtf???? :meltdown:

Just now, SeductiveBritney said:

it looked like shade. plain and simple. it's social network. britney omitted one person on a prominent picture.

a RS that made history. It was probably her SM team's doing. but still, bad for her social media presence.

hopefully people will get over it.

People have been hating on Britney for a while now, I don't think people "not getting over it" would have any long-lasting effects. Anyway, I still don't understand the whole thing, so I won't say anything else. But I hope you're satisfied now that she's tagged. All is good now. 

8 minutes ago, SeductiveBritney said:

wow. you went there.

given how spanish is becoming the most spoken language in the world, i think i'll just give you a pass on your ignorant comment. :zoomzoom:

i didn't mean that and i have respect for every race hun, i just think trying to start drama is dumb, everybody knows that britney is not shady person so forcing her for tag latin artist, that's another way of racism, she could cut her if she wanted to do it, it's her account

• Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Britneybbhmm said:

in the words of Tamar Braxton!

It was kinda "no shade but shade.":NYsassy:

End of story. :tiffsmoke:

I swear Ily and your comments, we should be bffs in like real life. :queenriri:

Just now, troubleguy said:

wtf???? :meltdown:

yup. initally she totally ignored shakiras existence,

fans put pressure on Britney and she tagged Shakira on IG. :wtfdidusay:

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, button said:

if shakira did that as well then it was wrong too. Doesn't mean britney should behave the same way. but by bringing that up you make it sound like Britney did it purposefully. You're not helping her by stating that. just saying

i'm not trying to eliminate either from this planet so i don't get what your dramatic speech is about

I'm not having a dramatic speech but I don't understand why this is a big deal... I don't understand why the people are so dramatic. that it's... #peace #peace #peace

9 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Queen of accidental shade

queen of backhanded compliments

2 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

Right? I didn't say she intentionally wanted to shade. :queenriri:

Kweeeeeeeeen of being the center of attention! 

Yassssssss kweeeeeeeen 

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Brichney. said:

I swear Ily and your comments, we should be bffs in like real life. :queenriri:

We should :giggleney:!! I luh u too. Thank u!:shameless:

1 minute ago, sue the expectional earner said:

i didn't mean that and i have respect for every race hun, i just think trying to start drama is dumb, everybody knows that britney is not shady person so forcing her for tag latin artist, that's another way of racism, she could cut her if she wanted to do it, it's her account

ok you're forgiven. :(

i honestly think it was the her IG manager. But still, he shouldve known better. :nickishade:

10 minutes ago, Denise said:

I'm not having a dramatic speech but I don't understand why this is a big deal... I didn't understand too why the people are so dramatic.. that it's... #peace #peace #peace

you don't understand why this is a big deal? do you actually read that tweet and feel that she didn't disrespect shakira? ignoring her like that was rude.

just because Britney likes Shakira or whatever, doesn't mean the tweet is suddenly harmless. You like your mom but it doesn't mean you can't come off as rude or disrespectful to her.

if she did things right she wouldn't have a swarm of latin american fans dragging her

im a fan of Britney & Shakira

and this was funny to me :unbelievableney:

but in some way it was kinda shady. lmfao!

if she wanted to congrast mary j only she should've use this picture:

2006+American+Music+Awards+Backstage+0v3

9 minutes ago, button said:

you don't understand why this is a big deal? do you actually read that tweet and feel that she disrespected shakira? ignoring her like that was rude.

just because Britney likes Shakira or whatever, doesn't mean the tweet is suddenly harmless. You like your mom but it doesn't mean you can't come off as rude or disrespectful to her.

We know Britney very well and we know that she's a nice person and wouldn't intentionally shade anyone! 

But now, she did the "mistake".. ok... what we have to do??

let's kill her .....or... much better..... let's send her to the jail, maybe in this way you guys will be happy

9 minutes ago, Denise said:

We know Britney very well and we know that she's a nice person and wouldn't intentionally shade anyone! 

But now, she did the "mistake".. ok... what we have to do??

let's kill her .....or... much better..... let's send her to the jail, maybe in this way you guys will be happy

yes we know that Britney is nice and doesn't mean to shade shakira but does the rest of the world? britney liking shakira doesn't mean what she did is not disrespectful. Its not hard to get.

what do we have to do? well just admit that she made a mistake. start by dropping the quotes already.

any reason you like being dramatic? it's not necessarily a bad thing, you could use that talent to produce films sweetie

9 minutes ago, naturalplayboy said:

Don't Need no hateration in this dancery

giphy.gif

We don't need, don't need, no haters
Just try to love one another
We just want y'all have a good time
No more drama in your life  

3 minutes ago, button said:

yes we know that Britney is nice and doesn't mean to shade shakira but does the rest of the world? britney liking shakira doesn't mean what she did is not disrespectful. Its not hard to get.

what do we have to do? well just admit that she made a mistake. start by dropping the quotes already.

any reason you like being dramatic? it's not necessarily a bad thing, you could use that talent to produce films sweetie

I'm not dramatic, I think you are dramatic... but now Britney admited her mistake, she tagged Shakira and everybody is happy..

Let's stop.. btw I still love you ;)

4 minutes ago, Denise said:

I'm not dramatic, I think you are dramatic... but now Britney admited her mistake, she tagged Shakira and everybody is happy..

Let's stop.. btw I still love you ;)

honestly if you're getting riled up over Britney's own fans for criticizing her then i wonder what you'd do if you saw Shakira's fans dragging her on twitter. they aren't being easy on her at all.

they have the right to be offended tbh. She should have known better. all of this could have been easily avoided

2 hours ago, SeductiveBritney said:

It's pretty simple. She/they could've used these other pictures:

So yeah, it was most definitely shade. Which is weird, since it's not Britney's style at all. I supect it may have been her SM manager's doing.

But if it was Britney... damn girl. I love you to death, but... you can't pull off shade like that. :donewithit:

Not now. Not with the current status of your career. :zoomzoom:

I think she picked that picture because it was the cover of Rolling Stones (Women In Rock special edition), it's something to be proud of. :staysalty:

Hence the reason she didn't post a random pic of them holding a football :zoomzoom:

47 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

Even if there's any truth to what you're saying(I don't agree with you at all.), we should know better than to call out Britney for it. We know Britney and we should know by now she's a nice person and wouldn't intentionally shade Shakira. I don't see how her fans are mad about this!  

She wouldn't intentionally shade someone,unless someone shades her first( Iggy Azalea,Katrina Petrovska...). Did Shakira shade Britney recently?

10 minutes ago, button said:

honestly if you're getting riled up over Britney's own fans for criticizing her then i wonder what you'd do if you saw Shakira's fans dragging her on twitter. they aren't being easy on her at all.

they have the right to be offended tbh. She should have known better. all of this could have been easily avoided

Yes but it's not a very very big deal but people love to act like is the end of the world.. this thing happened when Shakira launched the Chantaje video on the same day as Britney, people were so dramatic.. It was a little bit weird, I recognize but It wasn't a big deal... I don't know, maybe I am a very zen person but I think we have millions of things to be worried about, these things are nothing (in my opinion)