breatheheavy

Britney Announces Final Piece Of Me Shows

1 hour ago, Chris88 said:

They're done with POM but everything seems so blurry. No decision has been made yet? They're in talk with other theaters? She loves performing in Vegas? His interview is very confusing. It seems like she would be moving on to another place but still in Vegas...just another theater. 

Mte, when I read the title of the thread I was like YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS but after reading the article I'm confused af lol

10 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Agreed 100%, that was my point but some people took my comments as a negative jab towards Britney. It wasn't, I was just saying that Vegas isn't a good fit for her and doesn't allow her to reach her potential.

well the only thing good that came from POM is that we can def see her confidence is back. :verycool:

1 hour ago, ItsGodneyB**ch said:

Not buying it.

POM is gonna last longer than her conservatorship.

what? Larry said they're done with the show :nicki2:

They need to do an album and proper tour then go back if she feels like it.

13 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

well the only thing good that came from POM is that we can def see her confidence is back. :verycool:

what? Larry said they're done with the show :nicki2:

I think Larry believes we're very gullible. He said they're done "with this show"n that particular show. To me, it seems like as long as he's cashing hard on Britney by being in Vegas, he's not going to stop there. He just refers to the fact that the shows are almost all sold out, he doesn't talk about any artistic evolution or anything. Britney is happy in Vegas and her team is making dollars. It's a win-win for them. That's how I interpret his answer, I could be wrong but it's so unclear that we can assume anything. :sassybrit:

YESSSS!!! Thank you God!!!

Maybe her team has been reading all the POM hate on Exhale from over the years. Lol. This is finally a GOOD decision! 

But Larry needs to fact-check himself - POM hasn't had a sold-out show since 2014. 

:staysalty:

Not making a party because they are obviously looking for someone who gives them more money.

It should have ended on dec 31 2015:verycool:

I hope Britney ends his contract with Larry, too :quirkney: she needs a management overhaul TBH :angietea:

34 minutes ago, s0dap0p said:

I hope Britney ends his contract with Larry, too :quirkney: she needs a management overhaul TBH :angietea:

Conservatorship

no csn do

That's pretty crazy to me. Like, I did not expect that.

Those who want her to tour and aren't in favor of residencies shouldn't get their hopes up, though. She has a lot of options for other residencies on the table and she loves Vegas :soyeah:

I want a U.S. tour for sure. She needs to come to my city. :brityawning:

On 4/8/2017 at 0:37 AM, 3isacharm said:

the article does say she sells out every night. I think they want another venue to be able and have an excuse to revamp the show

On 4/8/2017 at 0:38 AM, danny1994 said:

Of course Larry is going to say she sells out every night, he's her manager. Box office data says 20% of her tickets are unsold and hasn't sold out a show in years. That's not good.

He said she "basically sells out every show." Read between the lines. That's his way of saying she sells most of the tickets but not all. He's not gonna say "She hasn't had a sold out show since 2014." or whenever it was that she last sold out a show.

20 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Agreed 100%, that was my point but some people took my comments as a negative jab towards Britney. It wasn't, I was just saying that Vegas isn't a good fit for her and doesn't allow her to reach her potential.

Yes, it was. People love to sh!t on Piece of Me, and I agree that the show needed some changes - but it had a great run. Britney progressed so much as a performer over the last 4 years,  it was really good to see how much more free and confident she became since the show started. The revamp, in particular, was very good.

She needs to take some time off, record an amazing album, return to Vegas with a brand new show including the new material. If she loves this mini  tour, we could get more (bigger) ventures like that in the future, but a return to Vegas is inevitable imo.

22 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

I'd prefer her to tour tbfh. She's young, she shouldn't be doing Vegas THIS early. Enough is enough. Go and have your highest grossing tour ever Brit. You know you can. Release a new high quality album, promote it, Superbowl, and then go tour. And i mean a high quality tour, not like cheap-ass POM. Hire designers for the outfits, hire real choreographers. Bam. :mybodyisready:

:frenchy:

It's never going to happen.

I'm kinda bummed this is going to happen. I wanted to see her and do M&G's.

Some of you went, how is that really? Do you get to spend like a few seconds only and take a picture with her?

6 hours ago, s0dap0p said:

Yes. She needs a younger and fresh management too

I have a feeling that Britney's rigorous fitness training schedule  is in preparation for touring !  I also feel that it could possibly be in preparation for more intense choreography.  I believe that one of the main reasons that the choreography has been light over the past decade is because of back and knee  injuries. If her body/legs are super strong it will allow more movement without putting pressure on the knees 

I'm bias because I love having a pop icon perform in the city that I grew up in, but if it ends, it was awesome having her :verycool:

FINALLY!!!!!! :wontcry: She needs to leave Vegas this year and work her ass off in a new album, the promo and a tour!!! She needs to stop hiding in Vegas... She nees to try new things.

But on the other hand, his words seem to indicate that she will stay in Vegas but in another hotel... I swear that if they announce a new fuckin residence in another hotel for 2018  I will be really pissed :byebitch:

YES, leave Vegas and go touring and do trending music or your careeer won't rise again.

thank god. 

3 hours ago, Onyx1126 said:

I have a feeling that Britney's rigorous fitness training schedule  is in preparation for touring !  I also feel that it could possibly be in preparation for more intense choreography.  I believe that one of the main reasons that the choreography has been light over the past decade is because of back and knee  injuries. 

she's also lip-synching because she's resting her voice in preparation to sing live during the tour

re-drinking-buddies.gif